Lets talk Jow Forums

Lets talk Jow Forums.
All posters are welcome to engage in friendly conversation.

Attached: Gob.jpg (800x571, 137K)

Hello there mate hows today going?

Attached: 89B0A90C-4EEE-444C-A6E3-345CEF946451.jpg (1719x1131, 1.41M)

What is the best fallout game and why is it fallout 2?

Well, I just woke up and am planning to resume my neetdom. How's your day going?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I've never played Fallout 2. Only 3, New Vegas, and 4. Is Fallout 2 really that good?

It’s going fine. Although every day I’m sad that Rhodesia is gone.

Attached: C9C064A7-FF9E-4693-8952-81B8CEA88B9A.jpg (1889x1148, 1.59M)

I think short "not-related-question" replies like "who are you quoting" are good when fighting off imptrash and Jow Forums-type posts but at the same time they encourage brainless bane/american psycho-type circlejerks and overall lower the quality of the conversations.

sure.

Would you have have liked to move there, friend?

Fuck yes I would have.

Yes. It far exceeds fallout 1 in every aspect, and the later games are either plagued by completely uninteresting and vomit worthy gameplay, or completely uninteresting vomit worthy story.
Fallout 2 has lots of perks and traits you can use to augment your style of play, and the dialogue is phenomenal

Do you have any countries that you'd like to either visit, or move to someday?

Visit:
Islands in the Caribbean
Italy
Switzerland
Serbia
Greece
Russia
Maybe Australia
Move:
I’d rather stay home in the US right now.

I'm interested in giving it a shot. How many hours of game play do I need to invest to complete it?

No clue, it depends on your skill level, how smart you are etc.
To finish the story without a guide tho, probably about 30 hours. That's what it felt like to me if I ignore the time I spent on other things ingame

That's nice, user.

Well either way, I'm for giving it a shot. Do I need to buy off steam, or is there a free pirated version lying about somewhere?

It is

Attached: 81335757-0A1F-49DA-B369-57093DE0FC6E.jpg (597x720, 87K)

It's sad to see once a great place fall to primitive savages.

There's plenty of places to pirate it my doggie
Get the GOG version btw

Oh yes it very much is.

Attached: 3D8B262F-FB67-4031-857D-2D63B9214BC2.jpg (1459x1095, 617K)

Is New Zealand alright? I'm going to meat it soon.

how do you meet a country
and how do you meat it?

Eat the flesh of the land. You have to go there first.

i understand now

Attached: uuuh.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Ever been south of the Equator? It's a fresh place.

Falout 2 suxz!

no never
only been in england denmark nd norway

fallout 2>fallout1>fallout4>falloutnv>fallout3

Attached: 139.png (300x100, 13K)

Why does Fallout NV suck so much, and why is Fallout 4 high?

>liking the shitstorm fallout 4 more than nv
wew

Stop by some day. It's got better stars.

Fallout new vegas has such terrible awe inspiringly bad gameplay that it just hurts to play it
if it'd been top down or had an engine that didn't chug dicks then it'd be almost as good as fallout 1 or 2 maybe, but it was built in a year with a shit engine and it fucking shows
i found the plot and all that pretty good, enjoyable writing, interesting characters etc
but when in a first person shooter, you cant rely on the basic mechanic of actually shooting someone, it just takes me right out of the experience and there's 0 immersion for me
fallout 4's entire shtick is not to have good story or plot or anything like that
it's a loot and shoot with exploration in
the shooting is fun, the core gameplay loop is engaging and bumping the difficulty up to find legendary weapons is incredibly satisfying.
i felt happier using my newly found explosive bullets auto-shotty than i did in any other moment of falllout new vegas
falllout 4 wasnt trying to be immersive, it was barely even trying to be an rpg. it did well at what it was trying to do.
fallout new vegas was held down by dick pinchingly bad gameplay and an engine that should've died 4 years before nv was even released

Fallout 1 and 2 isometric gameplay just don't appeal to me at all.

Fallout 4 had a cockblastingly bad animations, horrible AI and holy fuck was that perk system useless

but a broken fps game is more fun?
guess some people just have bad taste :[

The broken shit was bad, but the story appealed to me and kept me playing the game
the empty world of fallout 4 storywise just made it boring to play

all of the gameplay was broken fren
you had to upgrade your guns skill just to make the bullets go where you put your crosshair
there was no reason design wise for it to be an fps other than "LOLLL lets make the game an fps because we already have an engine for it", and you can literally feel it when youre trying to do anything in the game
w/e tho different strokes for different folks