Jews are shilling flat earth again

DON'T FALL FOR FLAT EARTH AND HELIOCENTRISM PSY-OPS!!

WE LIVE INSIDE A CONCAVE EARTH.

Neil deGrasse Tyson accidently admits the Earth is Concave
5:53

>"You have to ask yourself, what kind of surface would produce that effect [ships dissapearing over the horizon]?. If it's conc.."
>*nervous laughter trying to change subject

youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw

Attached: 1522534744463.jpg (1300x1176, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/light-bends-itself
cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/32506
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/368263/does-light-actually-travel-in-a-straight-line
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=keJAQIWEyzY
rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm
youtu.be/ZyIVaZXDhho?t=3m15s
yuki.la/pol/114821854
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_Hollow_Earths
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2SGm9gEuE
youtube.com/watch?v=LRT0GGTWYnM
youtube.com/watch?v=sjBAhovvI38
phys.org/news/2015-10-galaxies-faster.html
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
youtu.be/GF7B4X3CppI
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_star
youtube.com/watch?v=CG3JtfiMFYg
linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PROOF THAT THE GRAVITY IS NOT A PULLING FORCE BUT A PUSHING FORCE

In the fall of 1901 J.B. Watson, Chief Engineer at the Tamarack copper mine (S. of Calumet, Mich.) suspended 4250 foot long plumb lines down mine shafts. Measurements showed that the plumb lines were farther apart at the bottom than at the top, contrary to expectations.

“Contrary to expectations” is the understatement of our age. A hanging plumb line is at a precise right angle from the horizontal and shows a builder the true vertical for the place where he wants to build a wall. The true vertical always points to the center of gravity which means a plumb line also does the same. We are supposed to live on the convex surface of a solid sphere so that plumb lines, in theory, should always point to the center of the Earth globe, which is supposed to be below our feet… except they didn’t… at least the first experiments in 1901 did not. The lines hung in the Tamarack mines converged in space instead.,

The balls were expected to move closer together towards the center of the Earth where the center of gravity should reside if it were a pull dependent on mass as Newton said it was.

Attached: 1523810863802.gif (267x187, 2K)

Instead, in 1901, the balls moved further apart, apparently putting the center of gravity in space making it a push from outside, rather than a pull from within

Attached: 1523810881789.gif (268x206, 2K)

This shows that nearly all the cartographers in the renaissance (early 1600s) thought the Earth was a concavity, not a convexity. What happened at this time? The “primitive” man idea is ruled out because Concave Earth Theory (CET) is counter-intuitive. Previous to early 1600 AD only Plato believed that we lived inside a concave Earth (Phædo). The Earth (e.g. water) looks like a flat plane to the horizon and so an uneducated man would presume that the Earth was flat. Mathematicians and astronomers in the Middle Ages presumed the Earth was geocentric convex, thanks largely to the publication of Ptolemy’s Algamast… or so we are told. This latter model is also intuitive, as the heavens look to be rotating around the Earth.

If CET was suddenly discovered by a group of cartographers around 1600 AD, was it discovered through experiment or through a new religion/philosophy? Science was extremely fledgling if non-existent in 1600 AD; although mankind may have been able to have reproduced something akin to the 1897 rectilinear experiment privately. The Rosicrucians for example were rumored to be scientifically far ahead of their time in the 1600s. What new philosophy or religion could have sprung up around 1600 AD to influence cartographers to produce cavity maps? At this time, neither religion nor experiment purporting Earth’s concavity is documented anywhere that I know of, but that is not to say these documents could perhaps exist or that the experiments were either deliberately not documented (private), or the documents have been lost.

Either way, these maps aren’t supposed to exist within the official history of cosmology… yet they do. We are told the cosmological transition is from geocentric convex in the Middle Ages to heliocentric convex in the enlightenment era until today. All ancient world “globe” maps should therefore be convex, yet they are nearly all concave. Something is glaring missing from history.

Attached: ancient-world-map.jpg (750x525, 174K)

Attached: tk139nf1912.png (645x470, 687K)

Bump, don't let it die. This is the ultimate red pill. Hollow earth is only part-true

>can only believe
>will never really know
And that's why I don't give a fuck. I love CET/hollow earth theories tho, keep at it bratan.

Thanks, German user.

>How is that I don't see boats disappearing over the horizon?
This redpill is hard to swallow. Light doesn't travel in straight path. Seems retarded? I thought so too, but there are experiments which show that light naturally bends up on a distance longer than 10 km ergo creating illusion of boats disappearing "over" the horizon.

>>sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/light-bends-itself
>cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/32506
>physics.stackexchange.com/questions/368263/does-light-actually-travel-in-a-straight-line

EXPERIMENT SHOWING THAT LIGHT BENDS NATURALLY

In Riedern A.S. in Klettgau on May 24 2001 between 11 and 12am, the engineer Wilhelm Martin (deceased since 2009) conducted on experiment (which was witnessed by Rolf Keppler) with a theodolite (leveling device) called a dumpy level.

Attached: 1522539003435.jpg (213x300, 10K)

No.1. (The control) Two measuring poles were placed 1000m from each other. The dumpy level was placed in the middle of these two poles at the 500m distance. The built-in plumb line (spirit level) was then used to make sure the device was absolutely level to within 1 arc second, which is an accuracy of 0.5cm to 1km. Wilhelm then looked through the telescope and with the cross-hairs marked the zero mark on the measuring pole. He then turned the dumpy level around 180° and did the same for the other pole. These marks are now used as a control for the future measurements.

Attached: 1523811810887.jpg (300x225, 10K)

No.2. Wilhelm then positioned the dumpy level 4m from the left measuring pole and adjusted the height of the theodolite so that it was level with the zero mark made previously when the dumpy level was located in the middle of the two poles. The dumpy level was then turned 180° and the cross hairs on the theolite were used to find its position on the right measuring pole 996m away. This was 12 to 14cm higher than the zero mark in the control.

Attached: 1522539044604.jpg (300x225, 14K)

No.3. The exact same procedure as no.2 above was carried out, but this time moving the dumpy level 4m from the right pole, sighting the zero mark, rotating the level 180° and sighting the position on the left pole 996m away. The result was nearly the same as the other pole with a deviation of over 14cm higher than the zero mark.

Attached: 1522539071406.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Attached: 1522538637316.png (1280x720, 221K)

When you have some spare time please check out the SAFIRE project:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=keJAQIWEyzY
They're trying to bring the "electric universe" to the minds of the masses but the scientific community is not helping or accepting

Attached: SAFIREproject2017.png (1499x1077, 1.23M)

Thanks, I'll watch it.

>HOW DOES GRAVITY WORK?

In the concave Earth, gravity is an exact inversion of the mainstream model. Gravity is a push from the center of the cavity (or thereabouts). It offers the same square law and equatorial decrease as the main model. It is also supported by the Cavendish experiment, albeit with another equally valid interpretation – Bernoulli’s principle.

bump

>sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/light-bends-itself
"Any physics student knows that light travels in a straight line. But now researchers have shown that light can also travel in a curve, without any external influence. The effect is actually an optical illusion, [...]"
It's an optical illusion that light bends by itself, your source says.

Wew lad.

This thread is a bad thread.

Attached: 1523475808324.png (632x473, 131K)

not really, it's pretty neat

Attached: ayy.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

Of course, they have to say it's an optical illusion, it's called damage control.

rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm

light bends without any external influence, it's a fact. that's why we see flat horizon

But earth IS FLAT

And what there is outiside the concave then?

Our eyes are fish eye lenses so it only makes sense we see things as spheres

Ur mum

all lenses are like that, technically. if your eyes, or a camera, did not have a lense you wouldn't see anything but the size of your eyes/the camera sensor.

A flat earth makes no sense though. Nothing in nature is naturally flat. Why would the earth be?

>video proof
>Space is a black orb
>Earth surrounds it
>Space looks like a black hole from orbit
>youtu.be/ZyIVaZXDhho?t=3m15s
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS
THE EARTH IS INSIDE OUT
THE SUN AND THE MOON ARE VERY SMALL
PLANETS AND STARS ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH
THIS IS WHY WE CAN ONLY ENTER ORBIT
THIS IS WHY WE HAVEN'T "BEEN BACK" TO THE MOON
WE NEVER WENT

start from 3;15
fish eye lenses have been used to conceal the truth about space

earth is an oblate spheroid

Attached: 1480016171800.png (807x935, 208K)

Thunderbolts.info was one of the most top shelf red pills I have ever took. Top 3 easy. Glad to see it pop up every so often. Keep up the good work. They are lying about everything.

Attached: 1521123943070m.jpg (1024x896, 211K)

Flag checks out

Other lands. Read pic related. It's where Hitler and Nazis ran away. That's why Hitler was last seen in Argentine. Coincidentally, from there it's closest to the South Pole.
There was a German user posting about this
yuki.la/pol/114821854

Attached: 51+eFcCuA3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

The real red pill is that earth is a realm just like any other dimension or spiritual place. The mystery of earth extends well beyond what we are told, but the truth isn't found in books or videos. It's in your own experience of the earth. Nature doesn't lie.

Sounds like a load of shit desu

wildheretic.com

we can still describe it with science

Even Wiki admits it. Look
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_Hollow_Earths

>Gardner notes that "most mathematicians believe that an inside-out universe, with properly adjusted physical laws, is empirically irrefutable". Gardner rejects the concave Hollow Earth hypothesis on the basis of Occam's razor.[48]

Attached: 536px-Concave_hollow_Earths.svg.png (536x536, 132K)

I'm going to post something very interesting that I've found. I'm sure you are aware that masons put hidden messages in movies. I think that Interstellar was a metaphor for Inside Out Earth Theory ex.

1:35
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2SGm9gEuE
Looks like they are orbiting a spherical cosmos inside the Earth.

0:35
youtube.com/watch?v=LRT0GGTWYnM
Cooper wakes up, he goes near the window, but he can't see what's past it because it's hidden behind a white curtain (which represents light imo.). What happens when he puts curtain aside? CONCAVE HORIZON is showing.

Attached: Map_of_the_Interior_World.png (310x258, 66K)

so is it like one of those extra dimensional things scientists some times talk about?

like as we move further from the earths surface we get smaller or something? cause it seems we have sent stuff up there

Or another one
youtube.com/watch?v=sjBAhovvI38

>That lie.. That monstrous lie ..

Pretty much. That's why scientists say galaxies expand and get further from faster than speed of light.
phys.org/news/2015-10-galaxies-faster.html

get further from us and expand faster than the speed of light.*

If you watch the video I posted, starting at 3:15, you can clearly see that space is a black orb.

The thing that triggered me was when they found old buildings built on exact north based on constellations. Buildings over two thousand years old. The supposed constellations should have been somewhere else back then. The logical conclusion that one can draw is that they never moved.
The other suspicious thing is that the moon never shifts, even a tiny bit, so we can see behind it. The odds of that happening are close to zero.

bumparoo you raging faggot

I unironically believe in Concave Earth. It has 0 flaws. Flat Earth is just a gateway to the true shape of the earth.

Attached: Lord Steven Christ 01.jpg (758x683, 112K)

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>The other suspicious thing is that the moon never shifts, even a tiny bit, so we can see behind it. The odds of that happening are close to zero.
Wrong. The moon is tidally locked with Earth.

Stars are many million light years away, so over 2000 years Earth will not move anywhere close to far enough to see the stars shift. But over very large time scales, stars do move.

Attached: Orion_2.gif (660x778, 900K)

Spacex photoshop

youtu.be/GF7B4X3CppI

---
"You could tell its real because it looks so fake"
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I

---

Proof SpaceX Changed & Edited Their Live Stream Falcon Heavy Launch

youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE

Attached: starman.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>stars do move.
>proves this with CGI

Attached: starchanges.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Nasa and ESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Attached: NASA CGI GLITCH.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Look up Operation Fishbowl. We finally got rockets and the first thing we do is shoot nukes straight up as high as we can.

Why?

We were literally trying to break the glass dome above.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

bump

>Why fake this AT ALL????
Too deep in the illusion to reveal it, I guess.
Nobody trusts them anyway though, so I don't know why they don't just do it.

What causes rainbows?

Attached: wp78e96c0d_06.png (570x504, 316K)

The dome is real!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x718, 82K)

Again: stars and constellations are very far away. The distances differ, but on average they are about 1000 light years away, meaning we would have to move at the speed of light for 1000 years to see the stars move a lot. In reality, the Sun shoots through space at 0.006710242% of the speed of light, so multiply the 1000 years by another 10000 and you get 10000000 years for the stars to move noticeably.

Other stars are closer, so they move more.

The reason I posted CGI is because stars move so slowly we can only rely on simulations to tell us where they used to be.

Attached: Crux_2.gif (660x509, 597K)

>shills will ignore this

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

>he reason I posted CGI is because stars move so slowly we can only rely on simulations to tell us where they used to be.
>rely on simulations to tell us where they used to be.
>rely on simulations

Attached: southstar2.jpg (1920x1390, 764K)

Jews use predictive programming to shill flat Earth. They rub the dome in your face.

Attached: iu-1.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>Jews use predictive programming to shill flat Earth. They rub the dome in your face.

just look at the simpsons movie, same dome shit

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

Attached: vonbraun.jpg (667x710, 155K)

>Gish gallop.jpg
Your picture is dumb

The first picture assumes that every part of the bright sphere in the sky is the sun, whereas in reality a large part of that bright sphere is just the sunlight being diffused. Kind of like if you put a lamp behind blurry glass, the lamp would blur out and become bigger.

The second image is retarded.
The third image about the equator is extremely retarded, because the temp data does take Earth's tilt into account, but the author of that image decided to rotate Earth 22.5 degrees in the wrong direction to make it look absurd.

I don't get what the 4th image is trying to say, but it is equally retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_star

Currently Polaris is the northern pole star. "Around 14,000 AD, when Vega is only 4° from the North Pole, Canopus will be only 8° from the South Pole and thus circumpolar on the latitude of Bali (8°S)."

Attached: 2010-03-07-NBC-Rather.jpg (240x179, 12K)

Theres no south star, show me proof

Its all CGI and swril, open shutter pics of polaris

Attached: sigmaoctantis.jpg (1850x902, 501K)

>relying on simulations is bad
lmao brainlet

We can detect the star movement and extrapolate that, which is how we can figure out where the stars used to be billions of years ago.

This is why I'm willing to even entertain a concave earth model. I know enough about remote sensing and GIS to know that flat earth is bullshit, the amount of calculations a computer would have to do to compensate for that would make GIS impossible until the present day.

But taking data from a concave earth and making it appear convex would just involve a sign inversion

How many other planetary satellites behave the same way the Moon does?

Or the movie interstellar: they show off the concavity right in your face too. Many such cases!

Attached: iur-1.jpg (600x400, 328K)

>I don't get what the 4th image is trying to say, but it is equally retarded

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=CG3JtfiMFYg

>If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

Attached: polarnights.jpg (1677x718, 354K)

>which is how we can figure out where the stars used to be billions of years ago.

We're constantly moving, but stars NEVER change, still the orions belt and everything

Attached: 3rotations.gif (400x354, 2M)

>they show off the concavity right in your face

Or like when the fisheye lens fucks up

Attached: vicepoos.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Didn't these astronots die in the 86' challenger crash? Why are they still alive?

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Attached: challenger.jpg (796x1200, 239K)

>'it's called damage control'
>does damage control
ask your parents to let you get checked for autism, probably aspergers

>ask your parents to let you get checked for autism, probably aspergers

cool argument

Attached: adhominem.jpg (625x648, 91K)

> people still fall for X earth thread like they are serious business
It's an exercise in being able to argue for any idea, whether you agree with it or not. Use these threads to hone your scientific thought and move along. Learn to explain away the unexplainable with plausible alternative models.

>Again: stars and constellations are very far away. The distances differ, but on average they are about 1000 light years away, meaning we would have to move at the speed of light for 1000 years to see the stars move a lot. In reality, the Sun shoots through space at 0.006710242% of the speed of light, so multiply the 1000 years by another 10000 and you get 10000000 years for the stars to move noticeably.

>Learn to explain away the unexplainable with plausible alternative models

see

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

>Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight
That's straight up false though. Thought experiment: imagine if the Earth was 90 degrees tilted, so the North Pole always pointed toward the sun. One half of Earth would always be day, and the other half would always be night, and the halfs would slowly change over the seasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

It's all a simulation anyway

Stop shitting up my thread with flat earth bullshit. Go back to plebbit with your non-sense.

They admitted the light bends, faggot. But they can't just say "Oh yeah, we were wrong/lied to you and our universe model is completely flawed"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

Did you read the light bend article or just the sensationalist title and take it as gospel truth?

>The distances differ, but on average they are about 1000 light years away
>The distances differ

Attached: stars.jpg (500x452, 47K)

There are proofs.

Have you got any proofs that light travels in straight line? You fucking jewish faggot? I would gladly bomb the shit out of Isr**l.

>Stop shitting up my thread with flat earth bullshit

It was already shit, concave/hollow earth threads are just here to make flat earth seem retarded

Attached: concavefisheyelens.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>the stars never change
Orion's Belt is over 800 light years away, you dumbass nigger; it would take hundreds of thousands of years for any noticeable movement.

Wasn't the experiment you referenced performed in Israel? Just tllking shit about my country won't get you pol brownie points if you talk like a retard. Go study basic wave and electromagnetics theory, then read the articles you posted again.

>Listening to a nigger "scientist"

kys retarded slav

>imagine if the Earth was 90 degrees tilted, so the North Pole always pointed toward the sun. One half of Earth would always be day, and the other half would always be night

Thats my point, the earth ISNT tilted, its fucking flat and the sun cycles above us

Attached: tilted.jpg (1640x720, 310K)

Isn't the whole point of the midnight sun on one side a 24 hour night on the other?

LOL flat earth does a fine enough job making itself look retarded.

Attached: image.jpg (894x767, 119K)

>what is polar night?

seeIt makes perfect sense on flat earth

Winter, outer sun orbit creates darkness at north pole

Summer, south pole receives darkness while north pole sees sun for 3 days straight

Attached: seasonsgeocentric.jpg (1036x546, 158K)

>LOL flat earth does a fine enough job making itself look retarded.

Nice argument

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

Attached: flat earth cat.jpg (600x395, 47K)

Do I have to say it again?
The distances between Earth and the stars are on average 1000 light years. Some are closer. Some are further away.

The closest star to Earth is Alpha-Centauri, which is about 4 light years away.

Which means at current Sun speeds, you'd need to wait 40000 years for the Sun to travel that distance. Depending on the angle that the Sun is travelling towards/away from Alpha Centauri, it could either not move at all in our sky, or it could move by 45 degrees over 40000.

45 degrees / 40000 years = 0.001125 degrees per year.