Do americans find the 56 meme funny? i find it insulting and funny at the same time

do americans find the 56 meme funny? i find it insulting and funny at the same time

Attached: 1514206628780.jpg (500x443, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FV52waEN0Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it insulting to you?

Also ID TWiC

well

because we are also a bunch of mixed breeds

The meme itself wouldn’t be that funny if it weren’t for the amount of butthurt it generates.

well

Can't take the bants?

vocaroo.com/i/s1FV52waEN0Z

La abbomintación brasileña que causa muerte y destrucción...

Attached: IMG_1600.png (640x550, 24K)

no we think its unfunny Jow Forums trash

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1517454235107.png (712x452, 33K)

I guess I feel the sameish.
Slightly offensive.
Slightly funny.
At least I'm not hideous.
I guess if I was super uggo it would be more offensive to me.

Attached: 1512880966149.jpg (975x548, 315K)

I think it's funny most of the time except when some anons take it seriously. At that point it's just sad.

Is there much truth behind it?

only true 56%er mutts get mad about it. Those secure with their whiteness do not

it also helps stigmatize gross race mixed mutts in the process so I can't complain.

I literally go around saying "la creatura! etc..." under my breath if im in public and I happen to cross a 56%er

Attached: tsunami.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Depends. Most Americans are a mix of various European heritages and in the south there is a lot of mixture with black and native folk, and now hispanic folk. Take me for example: Mostly Welsh with some Austrian but also some unidentified ancestors from Europe, at least 10% native American blood, and probably some black in there as well. I'm visibly white but obviously a little mixed. Vast majority of Americans are probably 85-95% white. Same goes for other races, too, where black folks are mostly black but have a lot of white blood in them and some native blood.

In short, depends on how you interpret it, I guess. Most people I meet are fairly attractive and varied though if that's any indication, with various eye, hair, and skin colors.

This has to be bait right?

What makes it seem like bait?

It's funny when it's not being spammed worse than cirno

T.B.H I don't really care. The meme is usually used for Americans who think there white but actually aren't. It started when that Swedish and that mixed baby.

Attached: yeah.png (555x407, 14K)

i also want to know why you think it's bait

I feel no national identity, so it doesn't bother me.

I guess that's not that surprising considering how America is made of immigrants from many places.

No because I sold my DNA to the 23 and me fags and I came back as 100 European so I laugh at the meme

literally just britbongs that got sick of tea, raped a bunch of bisons and made their own country with blackjack and hookers

personally, I think its probably my favorite meme

La Creatura here, it's hilarious based on how absurd it is.