Have you researched your ancestry Jow Forums?

have you researched your ancestry Jow Forums?
did you find anything interesting?

Attached: 31F35847-A3A0-4CEA-A7C2-D20A7EB2012B.jpg (750x424, 36K)

Yes.
Related to Tuuka Rask on my dad's side of the family.
Related to Sofi Oksanen on my mom's side of the family (really makes it hard to masturbate to pics of her now).

I did, turns out my ancestry runs back into a wealthy noble family of Europe. Upon further research, I found out that all the assets I should legally own, are now owned by Jews and I have 0% chance of ever regaining the wealth my noble ancestors had.

let the WW3 begin

Attached: 1358483713081.jpg (373x350, 134K)

My estate inheritance from my great great great grandfather, includes 33 slaves. I want to know where they are.

Attached: red.png (622x549, 408K)

>Q predicted this

Attached: sniped.jpg (311x150, 58K)

my family tree leads partly to france, that's why im such a coward I think

Yep.
Mum's side is half Frisian half North-Hollandaise, one Bavarian spoils it.
Dad's side is half Brabantine half North-Hollandaise, no spoils.
Both sides full Catholic for at least 2 centuries.
No kikes, niggers or mudshits in the entire bloodline.

direct descendant from Lord Rollo

damn. how do you get full catholic with that frisian blood?
I still have quite a lot of reformed in my family tree.

direct descendant of Spartacus and Vlad Tepes

no
Farthest I know of is my grandparent's parents, They were Spaniards from both sides

I found that i come from a long line of zionist freemasons and i couldn't be more ashamed of my ancestors. Fucking good goy cucks, the lot of them. Really, FUCK THEM!

Yea I’m a Jew

Attached: C70F93FC-1D31-4244-A736-54B6467D26D7.jpg (750x923, 128K)

It's probably because someone from the Frisian side fucked off to Amsterdam somewhere in the 18th century and when Boney established the name registry, he got a Catholic name.
Might have been just the one Catholic who wasn't liked in Fryslan from who the rest sprouted.

My family has lived in roughly the same area for over 400 years.

On my mum's side I am fully German. On my Dad's side it is the same but there is a bit of Northern Indian in there. In my mother's side I am related to famous painter Lucas Cranach

I'm related to King James himself.

Parents from a village which historically resist the muslim invasion. Celtic heritage, light brown hair and green eyes. Hard to distinguish from our common stereotypes of northern Europeans.
No muslim blood here. Feels good.

Attached: AFhkair.jpg (640x471, 47K)

same here, lad. only difference is that they went to cuba in the 1920s and were my great grandparents.

>needing to research your ancestory
>not having people take an active intrest in your ancestory over the last 700 years that its justs google search away.
Absolute pleb tier all of you

>Lucas Cranach
Who

Fucking Baaasedd. Tim Thomas was /ourguy/ though

Yes. And I don’t get it. I am so pale that I sunburn when it’s overcast, I have light brown (used to be blonde) hair and blue eyes. From looking at my grandads records which go back to 1850, my ancestors are all either Irish or Scottish. I have no clue where all this Spanish came from. Perhaps it is on my mothers side as my second cousin on her side has 18% Iberian.

Attached: C74291F8-0A1B-4D5E-8E42-1326D480C915.png (1080x1920, 894K)

Ahhh crap! I'm related to niggers.

Why god why?

Attached: 1522975826108.jpg (960x722, 77K)

No.
No.

I learned that I am 14th generation American, my family were on the boats that came back to Jamestown to find it empty. So I am as Mutt as a Mutt can get. But i am still super white despite being in muttland for 14 generations, so I can assume my racism is hereditary.

My family’s race mixing tainted a samurai lineage that I can trace back to Amaterasu.

Attached: 2F6B427B-C167-411D-B3F3-3F8BD54F3F3E.jpg (206x137, 14K)

you should be proud

I'm only 90 percent white and my mother's side of the family comes from Vikings

In France since 1097, my ancestors fought against the french revolution, with Napoleon, during the ww1 and ww2. And always stay in the same région.

i had family die in finland fighting the soviet union