How fucking pathetic is it that a GIRL OHPs more than you? You're so fucking weak im honestly embarrassed for you

how fucking pathetic is it that a GIRL OHPs more than you? You're so fucking weak im honestly embarrassed for you

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: boys btfo.webm (640x800, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub
youtube.com/watch?v=km0mavoOw04
ephmedia.giphy.com/420f1c3e-6065-49b3-911a-73307d9b3e56.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are there really people on here who can't OHP that?

That beast left female status years ago and I still OHP signicanlty more without having to juice

Doing enoug gear to shorten her life, make her infertile, masculanize herself...all so she can barely lift what I casually repped as a mostly untrained 14 year old boy.

Her weight/strength ratio is abysmal.

Hahahaha she fell for the nigger “thick” meme and she looks like a fucking centaur and only a nigger or low test Jow Forums DYEL would fuck that hideous beast now

lmao no
>belt
>touch and go
I ohp 65kg for 3x6, stopping at bottom every time and starting from dead WHICH MEANS I'M STRONGER THAN THIS BITCH

I AM THE SUPERIOR LIFTER

cope more dyel faggots. She is natural

yeah whatever. get fem mogged

Attached: sniffhog2.webm (763x592, 539K)

>she's natural
That's...that's actually not a good thing.
She just naturally has a fuckton of test that is masculanizing her...

>The more she mogs me the harder i get

Attached: cock sycks infernal.png (480x333, 154K)

>literally going "and that's a bad thing!"
jesus christ the cope

Attached: 1524462652978.jpg (541x523, 53K)

Yes, the IPF/USAPL is completely natural. I’m sure that’s why they have guys totalling near top athletes in untested fed. Just natural talent, right?

my cock is so hard

i wish i wasnt a virgin

Imagine ripping down her pants and furiously pounding her in her sweaty pussy as she held the bar in the air not knowing what to. Youd be so hard and horny from watching her workout that you would only need 6-7 pumps then her pussy would be filled with your massive load and you start racing out of the gym while everyone stared in amazement

>using wraps and belts
>having to bounce to do the first rep
>only 3 actual reps
>weighs as much as a cow and is at 1pl8
>roiding

The absolute state of gymthots

T. 160 lbs lean and doing 1pl8 3X10

>has to push press to start, can't lift it off the chest
>stretch reflex
>no strug at top
>roiding for this

I have better form. And better glutes.

Attached: OHP.webm (1080x1920, 2.3M)

Why would you post this? You pretty much just confirmed OP’s post you DYEL.

What cope.
A woman being that strong and getting swole from lifting is not a good thing.
It's not really something to be proud of from a social stand point and it's only hot to a handful of people. And most of those people are creepy dykes and even creepier "men".
If the ass was phat and the thighs needing to be licked with minor upper body mass? Would be banging her back out till she was half retarded and singing disney princess songs.

But...damn. She's natty and putting on that kind of mass and getting them kinds of gains?
Can respect it.
Don't want to fuck it.
But I can respect it.

>115lbs

>struggling this much with 115

LMAO

>35lbs

actual unironic cope

>literally writing paragraphs excusing why him being weaker than a girl is a good thing
lmao

>Varring for this

well that was pitiful

I don't know if she's natty but it's still cope regardless

>no haha

Attached: 1540222140995.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>also admitting hes a low t fag that doesnt want to thrust upon that sweaty meaty pussy

I OHP more than that. Still kind of impressive, but she couldnt get that shit going without momentum on the first rep. doubt she could do it strict.

lmao who the fuck are you, Eddie Hall? Dream more faggot, had you even said 17 it would be at least believable but not 14.

I ohp the same amount untill I realized ohp is a lift thats not worth the effort and I could hit shoulders harder more safe.

But I OHP 135x5 while only training OHP every 3 weeks

how?

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub

You're welcome

>that standing incline press
You are a fucking jabroni

Attached: George_Costanza_shows_yankees_how_to_play_baseball.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Chinese girls are stronger then 99% then the fat neckbeards on this board
youtube.com/watch?v=km0mavoOw04

they're also produced in a laboratory

lol,I've been going to the gym like two months and can OHP this. Weigh a shitton less as well

wraps and belt don't increase your strength you drooling retard

Attached: 20181018_224830_1.gif (656x368, 3.98M)

>downward bar travel
>no lift

t. little faggot who can't OHP as much as a girl because he has shit lifts and looks like shit but deludes himself into thinking he's hot shit because he can bench press 95 pounds after 2 months

Attached: 1534373813014.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Reminder this

Attached: Sukanya-Srisurat-of-Thailand-wins-Gold-in-Womens-58-kg-Weightlifting.jpg (875x583, 81K)

The beam in your own eye user
>these are the DYEL's that POST on Jow Forums

This board is full of retards who fall for the same shit. Do you really think that you need a 2 plate ohp to get good delts? Fucking kek, then you said retards make fun of the powerlifters and look just as fat without the form or strength. I'm not a hind mind faggot, notice a common trend how when someone post their ohp its struggling on the 1 plate then come here to gloat when they increase with bad form? Enjoy your herniated disc. Take it as it is.

>Sukanya-Srisurat

125kg
She was caught using dianabol

>that struggle for 115

yikes...

i never mentioned anything avout powerlifting you faggot manlet fraud. i find it amusing that powerlifters fucked your highschool crush in the mouth, vag and shitter so hard that you are still seething over it years later on an anonymous imageboard.

Attached: 1540351924066.jpg (2083x1786, 1.75M)

STEROIDS? I'm sure nobody on Jow Forumswould do such a thing.

That looks like a 35 pound bar, the collars are too small

Regardless, impressive for a female

What else do you like on your women, op besides abs and muscles? A strapon or a big dick?

Attached: (You).png (817x891, 32K)

Is that why all the champs are men?
Pic related is you

Attached: OP=Fag.jpg (456x600, 26K)

tl;dr lol. you're weaker than a petite girl and it VERY obviously pisses you off ya shit looking faggot.

Attached: 1522908353543.png (1280x720, 491K)

she can bench ohp and squat all she wants, she still wont match my boxing skills so who cares

lol no she doesn't

>all these butthurt faggots stalled at fucking 95 and 115 lb OHPs and trying their ass off to break through them and crying about being weaker than a girl

holy shit the cope is unironically real

Eddie Hall? No, 1pl8 OHP is not that much.

>Manlet betamale r*dditor feels safe posting here
This is why the muh sekrit club meme is important

ephmedia.giphy.com/420f1c3e-6065-49b3-911a-73307d9b3e56.gif

I hit that after like 4 months of SS though. If you can't do that you're not trying. It's a mindset.

Attached: 1538516097039.png (1920x1080, 972K)

>Being a male femenist
OP probably would suck off trannies free of charge because he hates himself. Also fake weights exist.
Pic related is OP

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 16K)

Good job user!
You won most autistic post of the day!
You really should be proud of yourself, celebrate by dying painfully!

Attached: 3E08EBFB-A928-4FDD-AEEE-2982EE0F4A66.jpg (566x848, 116K)

He's pulling your leg. Everyone can OHP 1pl8. Humans can by default lift with 1/1/1/1, like a starter Pokémon in the pokedex, or the free space on a bingo card. Otherwise nobody would get a gf.

>Powerlifters
>OHPing
Ask me how I know youre a normie faggot that doesnt know shit about lifting beyond bradley martyn ig posts

She doesn't tho. I ohped 145 today with no bounce and with a pause.
Still pretty shitty, specially when compared to my other lifts.

Nevertheless, 135lbs ohp is beyond impressive for a woman and most likely elite level. Mirin.

Can't yet but I've got weak ass shoulders from gaming too hard. But I put on 20 pounds from like 2 sessions which is bretty good. I might be doing too little

nice standing bench!

she uses momentum (push press) on the first rep but then she has better form. is that a quirk or what? i usually do the opposite, good form at the start then cheat on the last ones.

also source.

anyone who can ohp 1 plate is on steroids

>anyone who can ohp 1 plate is on steroids
Are you actually retarded? On what fucking planet is a decent ohp a sign of juicing?

>that pathetic ROM
>push press to get it up
>belt
>wrist straps
>those long lock outs
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 32247486_2047092148863671_5607642144996065280_n.jpg (888x888, 85K)

I'm not gonna lie watching you struggle with 70% of my OHP made me feel really good about my self. Thank you user.

Post OHP
>>that pathetic ROM
COPE

Yeah nigga let me head to my closed gym, break in, film myself doing my 1 rep OHP max for some faggot on the internet.

Get R-E-A-L boomer.

Attached: 0.jpg (1536x1794, 370K)

Are you guys aware this girl can squat 550? yes anyone can outbench and outohp her but her squat and diddlies (even tho her diddly is that wide sumo feet touching the weight bs stance) are just about high 500s

This girl is legitimate top 0.01%

how the fuck does she do it looking so small

Her squat doesn’t even come close to depth in every video

she's like close to 200lb off season still strong AF
doesn't fucking matter when you're a woman and you can even manage to put that amount of weight on your back.

I can press 1plate for 4 reps, I weight 170lbs at 5'11. Try harder son.

Its not a fucking woman on that much gear

Y-y-yeah, I've only got 15kg to go

can't make this cope up

Attached: 40556052_283051348966344_2801338020491865046_n.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

>film myself doing my 1 rep OHP max
Be a great way to give us a laugh

I just did 1 plate for 3x5 so suck me nuts

I dont care that shes stronger cause im not a sexist piece of shit

what’s wrong with being a sexist piece of shit

He trolling but I can rep 135x12 OHP at 5'11 220 and I've been lifting semi consistently for only a year or so it's not that hard

>Implying 1pl8 is decent
lel

She doesn't. Kek

I don't see a QTDDTOT so I'll ask here, I always thought you should keep your wrist straight during OHP, is it not right to be keeping wrists straight?

Obligatory reminder that if you find ""muscular"" women too masculine, you're comparing her body to your own, meaning she also looks more masculine than you. Jacked women are proven to have easier births and healthier babies, maybe if you took lifting seriously you wouldn't be intimidated by their prowess.

Lol. I can rep that weight. 135lbs is easy.

>Obligatory reminder that

what are you like 12 ? Go to bed you little bitch

>And better glutes

you sure do, post as much as you want. you have a youtube?

Youd be on the wrong side of history

Attached: 1494110122828.gif (367x265, 565K)

i would lick her asshole clean

But she doesnt. I do more than double that and I dont use any wraps.
Still, very impressive for a women, outlifting most men.

How to improve my shitty OHP? I struggle with a 15 kg.