/running/

Is running marathons a Chad hobby, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20589d034a1c626d28c136fb0e4aa343.jpg (564x705, 84K)

No

no, real fucking sports is what Chad does.

Jow Forums is filled with lardos that hate running but I’d say developing endurance like that is pretty Chadly.

It's a normie hobby. Better than no exercise but any fit hobby that doesn't involve a lot of running will prevent gains loss

Yes, because nothing says "Chad" like a guy who gets outrun by old women and children.

> not relying on pure mental fortitude instead of gains-killing "marathon training" to run

There are a FEW Chads in marathon and distance running... but for the most part they’re an exception

Attached: BFCD7625-4648-4E21-81B6-0B63B6214E82.jpg (1260x675, 83K)

Running in general is a normie hobby.

>2018
>still believing the running-marathons-kills-gains meme

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 11.22.20 PM.png (1078x1282, 2.12M)

>lifts some weights a couple hours a week
>calls real sports for "normies"

that actor isn’t fast, no one that muscle-bound and with that level of body fat succeeds to run a sub 2:30 mary. There are a few distance runners with large frames and muscle, but they’re pretty rare. You really need to have a low body mass and thin lower legs with springy foot and ankle tendons to be good at distance.
For the elite guys- Kipchoge isn’t scrawny compared to the typical dorky white distance runner you tend to think of, he’s actually ripped and weighs 130 pounds at 5’5”

I guess it's a coincidence he looks at his smallest while having been training for a marathon.

marathons are for autists

>he said, whilst posting on Jow Forums

It literally lowers your test dumbass

t. fatceps

Chad does sprints

Works for Goggins and Cam Hanes. I quit smoking a few years ago, and think the running helps me tremendously.

i'm running a marathon in 3 days, but it's probably going to rain.

i didnt prepare for this. what should i watch out for? what should i wear?

Attached: 1538680636908.jpg (867x881, 262K)

>what should i wear?
don't forget your support bra and tampon

thanks senpai. will do

A rainjacket, if you have one. What time are you aiming for? Getting wet might kill your feet, but if you are fast enough, you can just push through it.

If you cannot run a half marathon you are simply not fit. There is no reason for a sub 40 year old male to lack basic endurance.

Attached: 1536009456185.jpg (1200x850, 377K)

You would collapse after a 10k you unfit cunt

The kicker is if you can do it at a respectable time. Anyone healthy should be able to complete a marathon at a snail pace of 4+ hours

Tape on your nipples

A cheap plastic poncho, about £1 (in bongland) take a couple.