How much weight should you be rowing in relation to your other lifts? Say you've hit 1/2/3/4

How much weight should you be rowing in relation to your other lifts? Say you've hit 1/2/3/4

Attached: Barbell-Bent-Over-Row.png (1320x659, 343K)

about the same as your bench

How about Pendlay?

Also how to fuck to progress in weight beyond body weight and hold upper body still?

I'm at 1/2/2.5/4 and I can row 115kgx3 without cheating, it helps with my posture.

Everyone calls them Pendlay rows but that's not actually the name. It's just a bent over barbell row. Same as the bench, preferably. There will always be a small upper body cheat when the weight is heavy. Just keep it minimal. Or do something better, like DB or cable rows.

Isn't pendlay row the one where you start with the weight on floor?

Attached: pendlay.jpg (275x183, 4K)

i incline press and pendlay row, and they are both the same at 3x3x230lbs
my upper body is really well balanced, so my guess is about the same,
this probably also applies to flat bench & bent over row

>DB Row
Enjoy your non-negotiable hernia

Try T-bar rows.

My gym has a wide grip thing for the t-bar that emulates a barbell row pretty well while not feeling awkward as fuck.

>Everyone calls them Pendlay rows but that's not actually the name. It's just a bent over barbell row.

WRONG

something like 60-70% of your deadlift

Yeah, but 80% of people saying they're doing "pendlays" are actually doing coan style Cheat rows, like that fag Alpha destiny

Check pic related out

>Male
>100kg body-weight
>Bench Press: 130kg (Advanced)
>Pendlay Row: 100kg (Advanced)

So yeah, its not 1-1 like retards here say, takes 2 seconds of research to figure this out, yet dumb cunts on here spread misinformation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 8.05.07 pm.png (1153x673, 131K)

Mine has always been the same as my bench

1-1 should be Bench to bent over rows. Pendlays are dead stop with a 100% parallel Back, even most people claiming to do pendlay rows Cheat on the exercise

Wtf is a teres?

>what is a rotator cuff?
>insert angry jeff here

As far as I knew back was just lats traps and rhomboids. What exercises work the others?

Huh, I would've thought fit would have a positive attitude towards Alex.

>rotator cuff
and kind of pulling motion works it to some extent
rows, pullups, facepulls (non-negotiable), etc

Somewhere between OHP and bench

So like the other user said what you incline is probably about right