How do I do shrugs in the gym without looking like a complete fucking retardo?

How do I do shrugs in the gym without looking like a complete fucking retardo?

Attached: 1535610844260.jpg (1280x960, 147K)

You should never start a thread with an image more interesting than your post.

ever been in a mental ward mate? it's not that interesting.

No. Do they offer tours?

No. Expect people urinating and defecating on the walls and floors. If you're lucky, a 6/10 female will strip naked and maybe your SSRI dick will manage to get hard.

Explain the image

Sounds like a nightclub bathroom.

damn why do you have to make me sad on fucking friday

Attached: 1529362544197.png (645x729, 62K)

>have child in shit country
>fall victim to alcoholism
>"oh no but natalism is great we gotta preserve our species, especically in this eastern european shitter!!!

grow some balls. maybe inject test. stop being such a faggot.

wtf

I need more info about the picture. Somehow i am triggered and want to punch the fucker that took it.

That thread was posted on Russian /b/
And the guy who took it isnt responsible for anything. His mother and grandmother are alcoholics. And his mother beats him up after being drunk. I believe that dude was also underage so theres literally nothing he can do. Before you run your cock filled mouth, think what would you do in this situation you mutt.

>the absolute state of Russia

Attached: 1540483231863.jpg (576x768, 64K)

pics or it didn't happen

So magic mushrooms are reason why Russians are so stupid?

I fucking hate clowns like you, you fuckers wanna educate people how to take care of other people yet youve never been in their situation and dont know shit about their lives. Fucking kys and stop whiteknighting shit you know nothing about you retarded monkey.

also see
you stupid degenerate

Nothing to do? Like calling the cops? Also you are the shitfaced fucker that assumes something about me.
I am also from east Europe and i had an alcoholic grandpa, i fucking punched him when i was 15 or 16 so that he wouldn't beat grandma. Is that enough, you edgelord?

Also, believe me, if you post pictures of your sick, alcoholic and shitting herself grandma on an mongolian throat singing board it INDEED means that you are a pathetic underage faggot.

Attached: 1537739033608.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Are you 12?

Attached: 1530461388175.jpg (240x320, 17K)

That thread was so fucked. For you who don't know, some russian posted pics of his apartment on /b/. He lives with a demented grandma and alcoholic/junkie mom iirc. All he does everyday is literally clean their shit after they defecate all over the apartment and try to keep them alive somehow. Shit is dark, don't post it here.

holy shit Im glad you posted picture of yourself in your response, if youre actually from easter europe you should know that police wont do shit, maybe the kid doesnt want to live in some russian orphanage, he may be an idiot for posting the image, maybe hell grow up into someone your grandfather used to be or maybe this will give him a lesson to treat his own family later in life different then he was treated, but none of those is your fucking business so please keep your inner sjw in your family circle if its still needed. The guy literally said that the kid is underage, he doesnt know shit for now, but bet me he will remember and make his own decisions.

why is everyone in here so angry

someone post please sate my morbid curiosity

are you retarded?

'cause Jow Forums is a wacko magnet

just do shrugs and not care how you look. don't over think it mate

wtf is this thread

Are you?

why does this person has access to fuckin scissors? and a point one!

he literally explained everything in post you were replying to, you stupid nigger

retarded kike logic

Why the hell do you even care what people think about you in the gym? Tell me, Im curious

I want to see the thread, frustrated one

badum ts

yeah i was just thinking that, this is the angriest thread ever hahaha, i think the picture got people all worked up

i second this

not the guy you're replying to but clearly the guy just wants to see the actual thread, it's not that crazy a request you fucking mug

>cops
>in Russia
>caring about you

user, I....

Sad pic, people tend to get frustrated when something bad's happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

>shrugs
wew lad you're really biting those memes. just do cleans / snatches and clean pulls / snatch pulls.