How do you get a thigh to ass ratio like this?

What kind of exercises do you need to do?

strawpoll.me/16721095

Attached: ocean_standing.jpg (355x433, 56K)

genetics

Damn...

But can't you just do isolated exercises for your butt to achieve an ass as in OP pic? While not targeting your thighs?

Like what? You can't even see shit in that photo you mentally deluded fucktard.

your thighs could probably use some love too

The ass is bare, what is it that you can't see?

This """""ass""""" is literally average as fuck lol. Nice poll questions, just fishing for attention, whore.

>thigh to ass ratio
K, but what about thigh to ass to torso ratio? Anyone with half a brain can tell you've got small weak ass legs, an average at best ass, given your torso size.

It's not my ass gentlemen, but I want an ass like that

OP, is that a man's ass?

probably not. I don't know who you're envying there, but that ass looks like shit desu tbqh.

Look at that big "dent", the hollow part on the side of her asscheek. That shows you that her ass lacks roundness. It probably doesn't even get trained properly. And the little stick legs that come out of that ass probably look like shit too. From this angle they kinda look emaciated and just not beautiful.

3/10, the average instachick mogs her to oblivion

Oh, that thing you call roundness is just extra padding/fat. Her butt is round and fit, that's why it has that "hollow" part.

Shit arse. stop looking for compliments here you attention seeking cunt

b8 or not, that is an unattractive looking ass

I see cropped-CP-ass-posting OP is back.

been a few days.

>CP
>ass is literally flabby
Try again, spambot

>that thing you call roundness is just extra padding/fat. Her butt is round and fit

No it's not. You're clueless. Look at pic related. This chick has a low bodyfat percentage, you can tell from looking at her legs and belly. And still, her ass has no "hollow" spot.

The chick in the OP is untrained and sucks.

Attached: 2435436564321.png (576x514, 744K)

Low bodyfat % doesn't mean her ass is firm. Her ass has quite a bit of fat on it. Girl in OP has an ass that is equally round, but toned and tight.

It's fat distribution you stupid shit. No exercises made her look like that, you hank hill ass motherfucker.

The fuck is wrong with you? Why are you shilling so hard for that ass?

Low bodyfat % means that her ass also won't have that much fat. Whoever uses the word "toned" should stfu.

Where's the option for nonexistent?

Sounds like you already know what you want and what you have to do, you're just stalling.

L A Z Y
A
Z
Y

Attached: 1539293177009.jpg (225x225, 12K)

why would you want that. thighs are delicious

Attached: ca598a00f6001dd96c69d427e0058601.jpg (390x462, 135K)

You're not calling her ass fat, I hope?

>What kind of exercises do you need to do?
As few as possible. That's a flabby with minimal muscle mass and those legs are feeble as fuck.

Are you mad? Her ass is round as hell, how the flying fuck do you get it to be flabby???

and? that is the thing that makes an ass look nice, its roundness. not to mention, the ass in OP doesnt only lack roundness and proper fat distribution, but its not even a nice muscular ass. looks honestly just on the lower end of average

absolutely PISSENING ass
simply disgusting

Attached: yikes.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

flabby ass from a very famous 12yo CP model, that OP has been posting with a question or poll multiple times a months for over a year, yes. in one thread he even got daring and posted her face. he clearly regretted it and never posted her face again.

12-14% bf

lmao this isn't a 12 year old. bitch looks 30 at the very least

No 12 year old has a butt like that. She's 20-25 at least

This is bait.

Why, its gross. One step above kardashians.

Please tell me exactly how that round perky ass is flabby

Why is it gross?