Can someone tell me how this happens? Because this is legitimately my biggest fear...

Can someone tell me how this happens? Because this is legitimately my biggest fear. How does one maintain his cheek and jaw structure while aging? I always thought my hairline would be my biggest challenge as a white male but after seeing this, I don't know anymore.

Attached: basshunterwhathappened.jpg (2400x3200, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/healthy-aging/guide/sarcopenia-with-aging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only difference is he gained weight!!!!

He got fat, don't get fat.

Partied a ton while treating his body like garbage and got fat. He'd still look good if he lost the fat.

Looks like body fat ratio, cardio becomes a lot more important as you get older

Attached: 1534389815288.jpg (517x601, 53K)

This
>How does one maintain his cheek and jaw structure while aging?
Dont get fat

Bottom is unironically a better look, less try hard and more chad because he’s relaxed about his body type and knows he can still land girls easily.

Attached: 65C192B9-5BCE-4D78-A650-0B19E3AAD62E.jpg (1242x1251, 240K)

>Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

Attached: giphy.gif (364x339, 768K)

>let’s get it on!

based ricardo poster

What do you mean? He was only 20/21 in the first picture, he's in his early 30s now, he's still got five years before he peaks. 20 year old women love older guys, 99% of college girls would choose the bottom over the top.

Right guys?

Attached: 30yearoldcomic.png (1032x1242, 303K)

$23 an hour during 70 hour work weeks is $6440

me think chief Boom scum hasn't been paying attention in math chants

GachiGASM

Uhh just don't get fat you retard? You actually get more gaunt as you age if you keep a low bodyfat %.

His jaw structure wasn't very good to begin with. Too round, combine that with a bit of fat and it just completely blends out.

He's gotten fat.

The first pic is a professional pic while the other pic is a candid taken after he gained a lot of weight and in what looks like the middle of a show, which means he must be tired and sweating.

Just don't get fat and you'll age fine.

Apart from the obvious (don't get fat) it is also important to stay clean cut. Anyone who tells you a beard is attractive is an ugly-coping jawlet.

No it doesn't, idiot. Strength training does. You lose 1% of your muscle mass per year after 30. Less muscle means slower metabolism and more fat. You need to fight it by strength training. Cardio is equally important at all stages of life.

he is a millionare he dont giveth a fuck anymore

he stopped playing dota and started shilling for LoL

>You lose 1% of your muscle mass per year after 30

9th grade shit head alert. go to bed you ignorant little faggot.

Attached: 1509306632273.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I see you've never been a wagie. You get a flat rate and management tells you not to work more than 40 hours with a wink. Still 5000 a month before taxes isn't bad

>You lose 1% of your muscle mass per year after 30.

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 16K)

Start mewing nigger
I'm not going to elaborate so google it

Look it up, bitch tits. Many think they aren't losing anything merely because the muscle is being replaced with fat, so their weight stays the same.

webmd.com/healthy-aging/guide/sarcopenia-with-aging
>Physically inactive people can lose as much as 3% to 5% of their muscle mass each DECADE after age 30.
you fucking retard

41 years old, can confirm. The basics of calories in / calories out are the same but the distribution changes. The bad news for me is any fat goes straight to the belly, the good news is much less goes to the face than in my 20s, which is good, at least if you have a face that benefits from being slightly gaunt. Goes especially well with a lifting body.

(Don’t me wrong, I’d kill to get those twenty physical years back. Enjoy your youth, kids. Lift!)

Also narrow Gandy-like eyes like he has look great on a thin face, but get fat and they look puffy and piggy.

that only happens in people that are sedentary and eat like shit dumbass
There are competitive drug tested powerlifters that compete in their 30's and breaking their own but also world records.
post body fucking dumbass

he is fucking ugly in both pictures

that isnt even him in the 2018 pic?

That's a salary. $23/hr is a wage, he gets paid by the hour.

literally the only thing that happened is that his skin might have gotten a little bit worse and he obviously put on a lot of fat

Looks sexy and daddy as fuck on the bottom pic, looked too pretty and narcy in the first pic.

omgerd is dis tru?

I HEAR YOU MAN

>t. amerimutt

Don't be fat.

I FEEL YOU MAN

Your math is off as well retard you doubled it

Oh right you meant in a month. My bad.

also he didnt just put on fat but its also a very unflattering angle

This is how normies gain weight user it's slow, barely noticeable 2-5lbs per year and by the time they realize it they're too last/busy to put in a high level of effort to work it all off. It takes minimal effort to just start good from the jump and make minor restrictions and you'll never reach this stage.

not from america but i fail to see what is attractive about him.
The lower part of his face makes him look like a frog or like he has down syndrome.

don't get fat

Looked pretty fuckable to me desu

Attached: Leonard Gren Photography_2B.jpg (900x598, 92K)

oh so he is attractive to homosexuals with damaged brains, okey then.

Attached: 1524274847018.jpg (564x784, 66K)

Happened to me as well. I turned 30 and my cheekbones are barely visible. Same with the jaw definition.