You don’t have a girlfriend, user?

>You don’t have a girlfriend, user?
>Why not?

Attached: D72444C7-585C-4B10-A62A-09AAB4B2CE3F.jpg (1022x768, 138K)

Girls like cock and thats gay. I aint trying to be around no fags.

because women are soul sucking, money draining vultures, 99% of them are boring as fuck and never have anything intelligent or interesting to talk about

t. non-virgin volcel

Pretty much this.
>Let's do something
Ok, let's go hike
>no
Let's go kayaking then
>no
Let's go to the range
>no
Then what the fuck do you want to do?
>omg lets go shop, netflix, pizza xD,

99% of women are vapid brain dead cunts that don't do shit but sit on facebook or instagram. Nearly all of them have no hobbies outside of spending money on pointless shit.

hey neither do you asshole

I'm boring.

"but user, social media and getting instagram followers is my hobby!"

Im 20 and still learning how to flirt effectively. Finally my self esteem isn't an issue anymore, so as long as I stay off the booze, hit the gym, and keep my head straight I should have a 6.5/10 soon

>non-virgin
>volcel
It's not how it works, loser.

Attached: 1521729465644.jpg (436x412, 92K)

Stay mad cunt, you just don't know where to look. You're not a volcel if you choose to not have sex with 2/10s

tfw a girl has asked me this irl. She is a friend of mine and a hot one.
>some petite nymphet passes by us in university
>friend says "why don't you get this girl as a gf, user?"
>ha ha I don't know
>awkward silence as I try to think of something to change the subject

Still waiting for the one that I can love

no, no i said I DOo, I do have a girlfriend. thanks for holding my coffee while i took a steaming shit, can i have it back now?

that's exactly how it works you blithering retard, you can opt out of the game after having played it

>you just don't know where to look
stay delusional cunt

becasue there are no girls who would want to be with jobless,boring looser.

why do you think you are boring

Looks like 'incel' has warped the meaning of celibacy for you. Fucking retard.

I don't know, its truly a mystery for me.

Attached: me.jpg (306x423, 28K)

thats EXACTLY what makes them appealing

cause the things i can talk about dont intrest girls and even more than that repulse them.I have no intresting stories to tell as well.

just show her some Jow Forums memes. You don't need to tell her stories. She will tell you stories cause women talk too much or to put it more correctly women talk a lot about casual, everyday things.

This. Chicks are for fags.

>triggered roasties trying to change the definition of incel
Stay mad that you’ll commit suicide because your ovaries dried up

Attached: 1C80681F-B354-47DA-B712-A6E99C0876BE.jpg (960x720, 94K)

because i plan on dying soon so there's really no point and it would just be selfish

Attached: 1520950455297.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

Lol @ rage of used useless man, you will never unfuck that roastie.

Attached: 1536523983871.png (977x574, 270K)

But 90% of people here do the exact same thing. Jow Forums is social media too you know.

I bet if you did some research he's probably married with kids.

I don't have an outgoing, fun personality so people don't like being around me.

Attached: .png (500x437, 261K)

But i do, cunt.

meh,i cant be myself around woman so i dont bother. Whenever i show a bit of my actual personality shes all like "thats not like you"/ bitch you dont know anything about me in the first place you just have some idea about me.

REEEEEE

Y..you too.
>what? user are you ok??
Y..y.yea
>You're kinda weirding me out user
>...oke
>walks off

That guy posts a ton of alt right stuff on his twitter lmao

>just be rich and famous due the fact that people are amazed by your extreme levels of ugliness and get a whore to use you for your money while getting dicked by some Tyrone or Chad when you are not at home

>Girls like cock
they don't. Women see men as tools, means to an end.

>You don’t have a girlfriend, user?
>Why not?
Lets be honest here would you date me?

bluepilled as fuck. everyone likes cock, even dudes. don't tell me you don't love gripping your own erect cock in your hand, naked, as you stand on top of a mountain. don't tell me you don't do this and feel the power of a thousand suns. cocks are literally awesome

>I can't accept the fact that we live in a consumerist society so I think everybody else is in the wrong when their habits center around consuming

Thbhf it doesn't matter. If you're not too old there is an art major that wants to crack the tough exterior and, know you as person. It might not last long but, it will happen. I find that even if you don't try if you interact with women eventually they will try to fuck you and, say this as a INTJ manlet.

Attached: 453125.png (324x283, 8K)

>w-why do you ask? w-would you date me?

Attached: 1535601176745.jpg (601x598, 63K)

How do you just "get this one" girl passing by, do you try and catch her with a fishing rod?

Attached: 1540539605645.jpg (871x800, 147K)

Used to see this geezer on the croydon tram

Because I'm in the military and every girl around me has mental issues x 5 compared to civilian women. Not to mention to if a girl is at least a 5/10 literally EVERYONE in the command is trying to fuck her regardless if they are 5 ranks above, married, fags or whatever. Thank God I'm out in 6 months and can start going back to school on the GI bill.

really what have you done to get that sort of a reaction. Most I've gotten is a weird look or a laugh.

Bro that's how relationships work at any level. Women are programmed to choose a mate on the survivability of the offspring at a subconscious level. In this case resource acquisition is the deciding factor.

she intended I go up to her and say something duuh

>be me
>yesterday
>walking out of uni library
>throw raybans on, Spotify shuffles to Pop Style, I’m fuckin feeling myself
>walk out door
>girl I have massive fucking crush on is right there
>”hey user! how are you? what’s up?”
>freeze
>sperg out and pretend like I didn’t see her

>get this text right after
I fucked up a slam motherfucking dunk
Help me guys

Attached: C732AF4B-4CDC-485D-B8C2-DB52C9BAEB01.jpg (750x1334, 398K)

I would date anything im lonely and horny but why would you date me i have nothing to offer to you but a shit ton of existentialism crisis now fuck off my sight roastie i have pl8s to lift

You haven't asked me out yet.

W-who is this girl? She looks exactly my type

Attached: 081.jpg (400x490, 33K)

Not the guy you replied to but, Cocks are awesome and I'm glad I have one, however women don't like cocks. You wont get women willing to suck you off in a public toilet, its hard enough getting your gf to do that after a year or two.

tell her you were high duh

You know I have a boyfriend already

Shows us the replies if you want help.

Say you were really high after smoking some weed.

Attached: 1490156492335.gif (640x480, 422K)

this

lol I’ll be fine but I definitely fucked that one up

I go to a top 5, hell top 3 party school that consistently ranks as one of the universities with the best looking girls. There are plenty of others to go for.

how manly their faces get

Say this
I was threatened they would hurt you if they saw me talking to you i hope you understand and I'm sorry i cant tell you more or I'd put you in danger the less you know the better

I don’t smoke so that won’t work. I’ll drink myself to death but I don’t touch the weed jew

Play it off with a witty remark, say you where playing hard to get or something along those lines. Don't be so fucking insecure and autistic, idiot

Attached: 1453946057617.jpg (3186x2000, 1.87M)

based and autismopilled

Tell her exactly what you just told us.

Because Im already emotionally dead and cant feel anything but hate to fuel my workout

Attached: 1539879709594.png (487x410, 182K)

I FUCKING HOPE YOUR LAST MESSAGE ISNT EMOJI OR "k"

bro show us the full convo, don't be a cunt

Show us the replies anyway.

Oops wrong pic

Attached: 20180716_175456.jpg (605x127, 36K)

should've said
>who are you and how did you get this number?