Best alternatives for sleep

I am on SL 5x5, and my lifts are as follows (x5)
OHP 45KG
Bench 75
Squat 120
DL 140
I am eating a lot, steadily ganing kilos (74kilo right now) and had linear progression for 1.5 months until now. Then I started struggling on all reps at once. Everybody says get enough sleep, but I obv can't, because I have full time night job and full time studies, so sometimes I go two days with 4-6hr sleep. What are best alternatives to sleeping?

Attached: IMG_20181010_193245090.jpg (3120x3283, 1.52M)

roids

Attached: helper_shhh.jpg (774x696, 45K)

Aight, so I will post last weeks schedule of me for example
Mon - 1000-1600 school, 1800-1930 gym, 2100-0800 warehouse
Tue - 1000-1200 swimming pool, school until 1800, then again work 2100-0800
Wed - school 0800-1800. Gym at 1900, and was struggling with very hard that day.
Thursday, fridat, only school and did better. How tf do I lift with decent performance on those days I get no sleep?

How tall are you brah? You’ve done very very well, you’re benching your BW. Could be that you need a reset from gym

5'9". I lifted near same weight year ago, but then had nasty infections and operation 3 months agi from work accident, so right now I just sort of recovered to my previous state and trying to get better than I was before

Nice one. I would say to you that firstly, how long have you stalled. If its for 1 day, then its no problem. Even a week. Around 2 weeks, yes that's a problem.

Secondly, you do need more sleep. I get around 6.5 hrs consistently, I wish I had more but I have to get up early for uni. You cannot expect to keep linearly progressing with 4 hrs sleep. Its just that simple. Try napping during the day.

But keep up the good work bro. You have some great numbers up there, keep working on the shoulders as well. (BTW to directly respond to someone click on the post number)

Well, besides OHP I am stalling just for a week. And yes, its shitty, sleeping 4hrs over course of 2 days. I am more asking for an advice on some pills to fight sleep, cuz energy drinks and coffee dont do the trick for me anymore.

you're weak

i OHP 135 for reps

No shit nigga I wouldnt ask for advice if I was strong.

Stfu weak bitch kek
Suck ny cock you bitch boy. Stop lifting bitch weights lmao faggot

I don't think sleep is your problem. I'm a bit taller than you, 5'10", and this is about where I started stalling. I think you might need to change to an intermediate program.

Im sorry your mom loved me instead of you as a child.

ITT: ppl posting bout numbers and other shit

OP, sleep is kinda irreplaceable but u can still minimize the problem:

> eat more calories every day

> try to increase sleep quality - install f.lux, mayb try some glycine or ashwagandha

Attached: 1538562120495.jpg (580x434, 144K)

there are no "AlTeRnAtIvEs" for sleep, retard. Sleep is the foundation upon which fitness is built.

For example, when you're running on under 6hrs of sleep/night, 70% of any weight you may lose will be muscle mass.

As a natty your body builds and recovers the muscles while you sleep, MUCH more than while youre awake. You NEED sleep.

If it's a choice between sleep and gym, choose sleep. Yes it may hurt your gains, but you're not able to make good gains without sleep to begin with (obviously).

Attached: 1518962238377.png (311x278, 177K)

> some pills to fight sleep, cuz energy drinks and coffee dont do the trick for me anymore.

You don't want that. You need the sleep. Don't try to fight sleep, you will lose. Sleep is needed for muscle growth.

If you have to sacrifice a gym session for sleep, do it.

Can you include your typical sleep times here?

Gaps between warehouse/school/gym is time where I take 1-2 hr naps. Obv im not going all the time like this, but there are 2-3 days a week where I have to roll on 1-2hr naps. If asking about specific times, gaps between activities is when I sleep (deduct 10-15 minutes for eating)

Drop Monday gym and Tuesday swimming. Sleep then.

There are no alternatives to sleep and you need a good sleep more than you think. A lot more.
First of all, there are only a handful of people in the world who, because of some genetic mutation, can live perfectly healthy lives will less that 5 hours of sleep.
Everyone else needs something around 7-9 hours of sleep. Not getting at least 7 hours reduces your immune system's function by, some people say, as much as 70% which is not good in the long run, you're more prone to get sick, take more time to heal/recover from injuries and you greatly increase your chances of developing cancer. Figure something out, change something in your life so that you would get appropriate sleep.

I was on a crab boat for a month. These niggas work 24hrs a day and sleep 4 hrs. I want to prepare myself to come back. How did they do that besides drugs (they didnt do anythinf harder than codeine+coffeine)

I believe that they did that, it's possible but they most likely caused a lot of damage to their cns, they probably aged a lot faster (I'm talking skin, muscle and bone health).

Deep sleep is not like a bank account, you can't accumulate a debt over the week and then just sleep extra on the weekend to pay it off. You can with REM sleep, to a certain extent, you'll have fantastic, super vivid dreams, but it's still not good for your body and mind.

are you me?
OHP 50x5
Bench 77.5x3
highbar squat 102.5x5
deadlift 150x1
been training for 14 months

Wtf. I’ve been at it about 5 weeks doing some bullshit one compound a day workout and one random accessory routine with my bro and we have higher lifts than that. My mate is only like 70kg 5’9” Manlet too.

Try harder? Or is ss/sl actually a meme haha.

also 73.5kg

kilos not freedom units

73.5 kg bw, sorry im quite tired

You should probably change programs to an intermediate work out.

Bruh I am training for 2 months. They let me outta hospital in august cuz my immine system crashed, had some mrsa tier infections in both hands from fish specks and was down to 62 kilo.

>what are good alternatives for sleeping
>sleeping
>the thing that if you don’t do for a week you literally die
>the thing that you have to be in a comatose state for your body to shave off and replace the outer most layer of all your bones
>the thing you need to do so that the fatty mass of pure electric current in your skull which controls, perceives and literally is your entire life can rest and not overload
>alternatives
Gee user I don’t know just take some BCAAs you’ll be fine who needs daily pituitary regulation or homeostasis shit’s overrated

Attached: 3C99849D-1003-4C05-9CE4-0A61FAB0272C.jpg (566x848, 116K)

Nobody works after 40 on hardcore boats. They make like 16-20k a month so thats ok anyways.