SPREAD THIS!!!

ALL OVER TWITTER REDDIT AND THE OTHER NORMIE SHIT!! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!

Attached: 1523897271191m.jpg (1024x1017, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hushsupperclub.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A
i.4cdn.org/bant/1523938196482.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf am i looking at

Holy fuck, it wasn't even a minute old before those fuckers moved here.

Moved it*

It's just Jow Forums being retarded. As always.

Attached: 46566756.jpg (640x640, 55K)

How the fuck does this qualify banter? Worthless, shill mods just use this board to hide the threads they don’t like.

faggot

WTF IT'S REAL HOLY SHIT

WHY ARE THE MODS MOVING IT??!!?!?

With Jews, you lose

Well that’s an abstract answer with a personal opinion if I’ve ever seen one

anyone wanna explain what this is exactly?

What? You think mods will prevent the wall? Lol

Snuff film leaked on the dark web. The tables, projector, and wall damage are 100% identical to the projector at Comet Ping Pong (the pizzagate thing)

Literally nothing

Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

The most crushing blackpill will be when the vast majority of people will be convinced it's a fake. Anybody who's been paying attention has noticed the articles popping up over the last few months about people being edited into fake videos and what a danger it is. It will then be used against people who seek the truth in a classic act of humiliation. They have been preparing for this.

Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

Attached: 1523912984064.png (1396x722, 322K)

imagine being you

Attached: ObungledAgain.jpg (331x445, 22K)

Attached: holyfuckingshit1-2.png (1830x5449, 863K)

Attached: holyfuckingshit2-2.png (1830x5933, 827K)

Attached: thread2deleted-theyarefuckingSCARED.png (1920x2880, 481K)

Attached: 1523896964521.jpg (1280x1280, 663K)

Attached: insurance.jpg (1820x1194, 317K)

Attached: hillary-cathy-obrien.jpg (1756x1241, 931K)

Attached: elafantis.jpg (960x763, 174K)

Attached: tablemeasurements.png (818x538, 379K)

Attached: DainIK7VMAAPy1H.jpg (747x850, 89K)

Attached: D7686CE4-42BC-4D8C-939F-59D08E9A3D1C.jpg (1334x248, 168K)

We’ve seen MS13 gore beyond the pail, how could this be any worse??

Going to lose my mind when it turns out to be just a video of her playing with her dusty old pussy

>his name is wiener
Lol

Are any MS-13ers former presidential candidates, known for decades, who "won" in the eyes of millions of unhinged gommies?

Attached: crackinthewall.jpg (1280x1271, 480K)

stop posting disinfo faggot

Attached: inner-img14.jpg (330x329, 34K)

Fuck off shill niggers

Attached: 1523903150063.jpg (960x694, 57K)

Attached: 1523903929574.png (1024x768, 163K)

We are not containment!!

Attached: tmp_30813-Cirno.full.317586497214327.jpg (2480x3507, 1.54M)

hushsupperclub.com/

Didn't Quasimodo predict this?

Attached: OfficialQlogo.jpg (432x431, 56K)

THE FEET ARE TRANSPARENT

I want to see it to please morbid curiosity.

2 fully clothed drunk girls passed out on a ping pong table at a restaurant/bar that has regular parties.

Are you Jow Forumsshitters really such newfags that you're unaware there's a thread archive? Your lack of the the Seekrit Jow Forums Plugin also give hint at your newshittery, oh wow.

Attached: 5645656.png (800x600, 32K)

It's literally 2 drunk chicks. Are you that reclusive that you've never seen girls shitfaced in a public place and pass out on something. They're even dressed like 2 chicks going to an event with alcohol. You guys are seriously fucking retarded if you're reading that much into this. Go back

Attached: yummy.jpg (600x600, 46K)

read:
Your standpoint is what is called "confirmation bias". You want this shit to be real so bad that you create your own backstories to shit that appears obvious to everybody else.

this.
>roasties go out and get drunk as fuck and start taking off their clothes and pass out
>this is somehow a conspiracy

They even tried to bring in the /x/-tier ARG WorldCorp Enterprises into this, despite it having virtually no connections to Pizzagate and it just being spooky pseudo-snuff films. They're trying so hard to reconcile it with their based and redpilled activism, it's just fun watching them shit themselves over literally nothing.

Imagine being this much of a larping retard lol

>May 4th 2017
>right around the election
???

Attached: 1522226204470.jpg (247x228, 27K)

>It's nothing, that's why I posted three times already trying to convince you it's nothing.

So by your argument, I shouldn't believe you or the guy dumping shit because you each posted multiple times. Confirmation bias. You're retarded. Go back.

It's because you Jow Forumsshitters are fucking dense and have the good old "here's the conclusion, now let's look for facts" mindset.
You really don't have any evidence, but you're trying real hard to make a blurry picture of two drunk women on a pingpong table looks like Hilldawg and some other bitch. Keep going though, I'm interested in how far your autism goes. Let's see if some middle-aged conspitard tries to shoot up the joint a second time.

Attached: 1452132590276.png (600x450, 96K)

>everybody who provides counter-arguments to my dumb conspiracy must be a paid shill trying to silence discussion about it so instead of showing them why I'm right I'll just call them a shill and move on

Attached: magagg22.png (645x729, 93K)

>Muh buzzwords will show you!

That's fucking why we made these threads, to gather what we could to learn what is and isn't. Stupid mothefucker.

To gather information that confirms your assumed conclusion. Already tried to point out to you and your imptrash brethren that WCE really has nothing to do with your retard conspiracy, posted evidence, and all I got was a load of "nuh uh i already know it's real." By all means, continue being a mongolic newfag, getting shocked at staged Not-Snuff for an unrelated ARG and capitalizing the first letter of a non-quote greentext like the little redditor you are. I wanna see how far you can take this retardation and how much it will blow up in your faces.

Attached: 15_1.png (359x347, 5K)

read the first sentence again and again in this post....
You don't want counter-evidence. You want evidence that supports what you already believe. You instantly dismiss any evidence that goes against your conclusion as the efforts of paid shills to dismantle your "theory".

>no u
FUCKING BASED HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1523275918395.png (714x480, 235K)

Attached: doge777777766666622.png (276x512, 134K)

You all need to go back there.

MODS ARE PEDOS

MODS ARE CTR SHILLS
HIRO IS A CTR SHILL
HOLY SHIT

Because it is happening, that was proven again and again, and you're outright dismissing it without prior knowledge like the new faggots you are. You weren't there for pizzagate and saw posters repeating the same talking points to obfuscate and confuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A

Attached: You should know what this is.jpg (793x460, 105K)

It was never proven by anyone. It's all been ad-hoc and confirmation bias. You're just so entrenched in it that you literally can not perceive it any other way. Trust me, I was in your position this time last year where I literally believed every infograph and YT faggot who says "pizzagate is real". I'm not a complete fucking idiot, and once I started cross-examining things I realized how much bullshit there was. Do a little research on your own rather than letting Jow Forumsdditors tell you what is right and wrong.

Fuck off shill nigger.

>all rational opinions are shills

Attached: magagg10.png (645x729, 219K)

your opinion isnt rational
its retarded liberal cuck propaganda

The ironing

Ask about ABIB
Has to be the most notorious distrubutor on the current net

stay strung brudders
duh indikements ar cummin
shils btfo

Attached: 1505999931880.png (645x729, 54K)

>everybody who thinks pizzagate is dumb is a librul and a cuck

You faggots are the biggest sheep on the planet. You guys are worse than the antifaggots.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

No u baby murderer

Actual snuff as in those kids die?

Attached: john podesta protest sign.jpg (480x480, 127K)

Do you prefer 'playing dominoes on cheese or pasta' you necrospermia dumpster of liberal thought?

Attached: podeata the babysitter.jpg (125x91, 3K)

Fuck off shill nigger

MODS ARE PEDOS
HIRO IS A PEDO
SWAGlORD IS A PEDO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you bipolar amei?

irrelevant

>fucking THIS

>roasties
I like this nomenclature, I will be trying to use this word in my life from now on

>it's fake, so I'm going to spend tons of time post-bombing a thread (and all pedo investigation threads for the past few years) that will come of nothing due to it being fake

Really makes you think!

this is a very much long reach
Frazzlerat... assuming a boomer or moron politician named it here. Flip it and it’s tarelzzarf. Assuming .tar (which makes sense sort of if older). File name goes to elzzarf, and further reaching... you can simple cypher to Hillary.tar or hilldog.tar
Pick your poison on my retard idea and constant faggotry.
Infinity has a sticky but nothing new. Haven’t seen shit for actual webm or more caps yet. Won’t search deep web because I don’t have to safety gear at the moment. It is what it is.

>believing infographics
>not realizing chans make OC for normies steak

hello newfag

The feet are transparent? America why do you still hate her? She lost the election. I’m sure she did have emails she didn’t want people to see but probably because she is a closet racist or something minor like that. Not even /x/ really buys the whole Clinton cult shit.
Inb4 soul cooking isn’t art it’s real spooky shit because I’ve never seen art that’s not fruit in a bowl
Inb4 she’s so securitise as of a woman of her age and race doesn’t crave privacy in aspects of her life

Attached: 77EF640F-09A8-4EE0-B645-ED6E55CAEE85.jpg (384x384, 29K)

oh god fuck off

EXPLAIN'D

Attached: hrc ha projection.jpg (1280x1120, 808K)

Attached: is this why.png (1556x962, 1.56M)

Even if this is a projection the indents would have to be perfectly straight and the same size as the table she is on and further more Th light consistency of the image would interact with the entire indent and its light integrity would be more noticible like at the bottom of the image. You’re telling me the crack or whatever is not only in perfect placement and size as the table but only effects one layer of the image ?
Source. I own a projector

Also even if that’s is the case and the image is being warped by a very well placed crack in plaster it does not prove that this is not a shopped image or that it is infact hrd at all. Again I loved /x/ twirl shit but we need to respect ourselves enough to find factual information before emotionally committing to a cause

Like have either of you actually seen the video or are you just personally invested in the assurances of strangers?

i.4cdn.org/bant/1523938196482.jpg
I'm just interested. I want to see what this community does with this material.
I'm absolutely for skepticism, and I appreciate your post because it made me stop and think.

For the sake of clarity, I don't know how that link to the image of JP got into my post, it wasn't meant to be there.

test

why do we give a shit about 2 drunk girls on a ping pong table?

Attached: 1489506520373.jpg (851x814, 47K)

so did any of you faggots look at the /pol thread and realize that Sasha Lord posted this exact photo on her Instagram in 2014 ? Its another fake, the one of "huma" in the mask... I want to believe, but its starting to seem like disinfo... maybe to do with what's happening in Syria ?

BABY ALCATRAZ

Attached: 1523949148591.png (900x580, 822K)