Jow Forums Halloween costumes

What is Jow Forums going to be for Halloween? I'm going to a Harry Potter themed party, so I'm going to draw a lightning bolt on the horse head and be Harry trotter

Attached: IMG_20181027_120426681.jpg (3024x4032, 3.29M)

Not bad, but you need to be sure to take some laxatives so you have the runs as well.

Jacket from Hotline Miami. Went as him for a con last year. Got a few photos taken by randoms. Pretty good time.

This, just gonna slide around the party drunk yelling “POWER!”

Attached: ECA6BFA1-07A1-47D5-8DC7-B8DED691EB3D.png (1181x851, 725K)

There was no (memorable) horse in Harry potter though

Just get an ugly sweater and be Bojack.
Instantly forgives all terrible behavior by being "in character."

>not a Thestral
If you're not going to put any effort in it you might as well just draw a fucking scar on your forehead and call it a day.

It never explicitly says harry potter isn't a horse

How do you get invited to Halloween parties?

I used to go all out for halloween but I live in a ghetto shithole now and dressing up attracts attention I’d much rather not be having

driver. was going to go to work like this, but work didn't schedule me on Halloween.

pic related.gloves not pictured
have yet to get the haircut

Attached: .fit..png (670x1142, 790K)

Going as a robber with my model girl friend being a sexy cop.
Nothing is better than life most making it. Don’t give up.

Going to be Bane.

at least you've got the autism already

ill spend the day celebrating my patron saints feast day and not partake in heretic shit

Attached: Sv_ev_Luka.jpg (446x600, 83K)

Based

thanks!

Nothing because I'm not a faggot that needs to dress up like a child

No invites huh ... shit's rough

Someone please tell us how

Someone is gonna be Ben Swolo, right? Easiest costume ever, and you show off shoulders, chest, and arms.

pretty sure i can pull it off. last bit of the props are in the mail, swear to god it's impossible to find things when you actually need them, but the enjoyment of making your costume shit yourself is pretty cool.

Attached: 1200px-thumbnail.jpg (1200x1812, 309K)