Bro splits

I dont get it

Am I the only one that is currently on a bro split, making decent gains? I see everyone here is doing some sort of PPL or retarded shit programs for strength

Attached: curl-bro-hue-hue-did-you-guys-even-lift-today-7982274.png (500x408, 28K)

No.

I do a bro split but I meme about SS.

>making decent gains
this means nothing if you don't post your body, lifts and time lifting

>Lifting for hoes
Who let this faggot in here?

I dont do brosplit because I have a life outside of just lifting weights.

Upper/Lower at home in garage with simple power rack and barbell, just the main compound movements with some lateral raises and arms chucked in at the end of every Upper day, and calf presses chucked at the end of every Lower day.

Post body

Never said i lifted for wahmen

Im too lazy to pass pics from my phone to my laptop. I have a great body structure, ive been told i could get the jeff seid aesthetics, tiny waist, huge broad proportions.

back

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (529x699, 399K)

t. manlet dyel

Delusional twink

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

This is a joke, r-right user?

>huge broad proportions

Attached: 57B40A8E-71B4-4E8F-A44D-B577E47EDBF5.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Am I looking at a xylophone?

Ich lifte nur für geile ungepflegte Fettsäue mit Knollnase

Attached: awW6nYVm_700w_0.jpg (418x250, 25K)

i'll give you something for sure bby, are you near london?

Lol this is defiantly a joke, there's no way you actually believe you are big, right?

>literally a twink

insane brosplit gains good job dude will switch up first thing tomorrow

height and weight?

5'10 143lbs. I was 134lbs a month and 2 weeks ago.

Once i reach 180lbs i will be aesthetic af. i think. Although i think i will reach 150lbs by mid november. hopefully 160lbs ish by the enw years.

not a manlet bro

Faggots, never said im big. Said im getting good gains., given that i started at 115lbs skelly i think im doing fucking great. Screencap this, I will post in a few months with physique update.

If you plan on gaining weight that quickly you're going to end up fat. You won't be 180 lean for years unless you hop on drugs.

Nah breh you got it all wrong he has insane genetics. Didn’t you see his broad af proportions fucking jelly hater

I do bro splits and today was biceps/triceps day

>Under 6
>Not a manlet

You are their king.

Bro splits are decent if you remember the three keys: frequency, volume and progressive overload.
One reason they’re not good for beginners is that most people lack the endurance and conditioning, and don’t eat enough, for the frequency and volume a bro-split requires. This is also why splits are ideal for people on steroids, they’re always in the anabolic window and recovery time is greatly reduced.
If you’re intermediate and have endurance and conditioning to tackle a bro split the right way, you can make gains on such a routine. PPL is ideal for beginners because it doesn’t require a ton of volume and is easy to plug the progressive overload formula into.
as for OP, I’m not one to judge, maybe you went from 120 lbs to 140 lbs on a brosplit and have great conditioning, but I’d be willing to bet it’s not the ideal training method for you at your condition.

Where i live very single "man" Is about 5'5, so im considered tall here

Havent gained a single bit of fat, i still have my abs and can see my veins. My metabolism is high af m8, i dont retain fats.

unironically this.

dont understand why people care so much about what other people are doing. This isn't like a religion where you try to convert someone to do a certain routine

>My metabolism is high af m8
breakdown metabolism for me

Is it still a brosplit if I combine 2-3 bodyparts in one day?

food goes really fast through my body and only the proteins get absorbed while all the fat just gets shat out

One year of a brosplit at 32.

Attached: cbt.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

i would say so. i thought it was called a split because you are working out specific muscle groups rather than working multiple muscle groups in tandem. didn't know it had anything to do with what exercise you did that day

KEK either quality bait or impressive brainlet levels

what parts does it go through?

t-shirts confirmed for the biggest gains goblin

Oh, okay. Well someone really lean at 5'10 and 180 probably totals around 1300. What's your total now? You must be getting close, right?

Retarded strength programs are fun.

how are we supposed to compare the two pictures? One is with shirt on and the other with shirt off. Have both pictures with shirt on and lets see the difference. I find this type of difference more impressive than those shirt off pics

stfu ur not me faggot

im not able to absorb all the nutrients correctly, my dad was also like this. Basically like every other skelly guy, cutting is a piece of cake, but bulking is hard af. Im not dirty bulking, im counting my calories and im making descent gains bro. Some say i might be putting a lot of weight too fast, but i dont mind it, 10 pounds now and i still see no signs of fat being a problem. Also my lifts do get stronger so its not just fat that im putting on

THIS WHOLE THREAD is why people shit on brosplits.

im not 180 retard. Learn how to read

>stfu ur not me faggot
>says the exact same horseshit
LOL

But you implied you'll be 160 by the end of the year and 180 before long. Do you realistically think your total will get to 1300 within a year or two? It's going to take you years m8. And if you keep gaining that quickly you will get fat.

That was before I started lifting, I should have clarified. I was 160 in the white t-shirt, 187 in the shirtless pic.

>Basically like every other skelly guy, bulking is hard af
>10lbs
lol. Wait until you get to 160lbs and say that again.

pretty decent bod but you didn't achieve that in a year at 32

I don't know what to tell you, man. I started lifting in September at home, and got a gym membership in November. Since then I've consistently gone 5-6 times a week and kept my diet 90% on point. I used to lift in my early 20's so there was definitely some muscle memory going on. I actually don't think my results are that impressive for a little over a year.

Realistically speaking i dont see it taking more than 2 years. Im not gaining any fat, i dont see the problem here.

Im not aiming for heavy lifts numbers, im lifting for aesthetics, not for being the strongest i can be, im not structured for that. So i dont give a fuck about 1300.

Not everyone is a genetic dead end. This was me after 3-4 months lifting at 23. (5'11 150 lbs)

Attached: IMG_20150702_171045440.jpg (1456x2592, 949K)

>I'm aiming for aesthetics not lifting more
They're the same thing if you're natty. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't even lift.

thats 150lbs? at 5'11"? I fucking look skinnier than you at 5'7" 150lbs. Whats going on here?

Lighting and angles. If I put a shirt on back then and took a normal picture I'd look like a skeleton.

> Anyone who says otherwise doesn't even lift.

And i have to take that for granted because you said it? Lol. Grow up fag, some people can achieve shit without fucking their body up with roids because muh gains

I don't take roids, retard. You're a literal beginner who doesn't know anything and is cocky because you got some noob "gains" up to 140 lbs.

Ive been lifting since 2015 familia. If getting out of 115lbs skelly mode and making it to otter mode with nothing but hard work and dedication isnt worth being cocky, then you can go fuck yourself.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (535x931, 548K)

even if i took my shirt off with same lighting, i would not look anywhere close to what you are. I dunno, it just boggles my mind you are both taller and more muscular at the same weight.

You're probably not as lean as you think then. But that angle and lighting is very flattering.

Wait.. you've been lifting the same amount of time as me for that and this
And you think you're going to be 180 lean within 2 years?

Thanks for the chuckle, user.

im not lean at all. I should actually be more boggled how i look both fat and skinny at the same time.

I said i started lifting in 2015. Never said i was consistent or anything lol. Pics i shared are about a month and 2 or 3 weeks into serious diet and lifting. Prior to that i used to lift more but i was always on and off. Due to my genetics i pretty much lost all my gains within 2 months of not doing anything.

You should cut to 12-15% bf quickly while eating tons of protein. Then slowly gain 1-2 lbs a month while doing lots of volume. I started at a decent place since I was a swimmer in high school before lifting, but slowly gaining weight and adding more volume is how you make progress long term.

thanks for that but i am actually purposefully trying to get as fat as possible. im just obsessed with just increasing strength, as strange as that sounds.

I compete in powerlifting so I know people like that. Nothing wrong with wanting to be a big guy.

Weeding out the competition by natural selection. I like it

you can make gains doing just about anything if you are 134lbs

>literal twink thinks he's big
This is a joke, right?

Attached: 1520306540048.jpg (1252x1252, 655K)

i had bigger muscles than you when i was 15 lmao

man this is such bullshit, how do you manage to come up with this crap ? I feel like I'm reading an online article.

you don't understand frequency, you don't understand volume, you don't understand recovery, you don't understand endurance, you don't understand conditioning.

Just stop, just fucking stop. Stop reading retarded online articles and read some scientific papers.

>the absolute state of PPL fatties

I do this A/B split cause yolo

A
Incline bench
OHP
Lat raises
Tricep pushdowns

B
Deadlift
Weighted-chin-ups
Face pulls
Barbell curls

Attached: SmartSelect_20181027061556_VLC.gif (320x186, 1.97M)