Latsbrah is becoming a father

Latsbrah is becoming a father

Attached: image.png (934x465, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fRNgmBpr-XQ?t=1961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he just dumped his gf because she wasn't nordic?

dont drink alcohol this time

Dubs and child will be black

Attached: 1524277635043.jpg (665x779, 99K)

>has a gf for many years
>dumps her because "muh race war"
>finds another gf
>gets her pregnant right away
does he even have a fucking job? all he does is larp in forest and play tough guy on the internet

Attached: bigguy.jpg (610x458, 85K)

Poor lion. Even tho he's sometimes got a downy look and he's a little over focused on metapolitics, I still mire his physique and do like his content when it's more casual.

Attached: 1538335046971.png (1000x700, 101K)

is he married to her? i sure hope he is

Attached: 1484178586742.png (750x800, 195K)

>assuming the gender

Attached: 1536513549409.png (240x295, 121K)

>does he even have a fucking job?
Swedish social aid is quite big.

They are engaged to my knowledge.

>princess
OH NO NO NO
She’s gonna be a black cock loving whore that hates white men

Did he actually dump his gf?

Good for him. I'm making my gf pregnant before Christmas. Stopping the pill next week.
>he doesn't have a job, but has a gf and children, while you don't
Lol.

>kids always do the opposite of what their parents say

This a jewish meme designed to get whites to stop parenting their children properly.

Based and redpilled.

He lives in Sweden, mate

>does he EVEN have a job
you sound like some cunt born in 1960 lmao

lol @ being with redheads
also nice pullout game, the phaggot should khs

Just awesome. Mirin!

I always wondered what's his main source of income besides fan gibs. Anybody knows? It can't be welfare, can it?

I can't believe The Golden One actually made it. He truly is the glorious valiant champion of mother Europe, the Everchosen of the Gods, the Golden Sun of mother nature. FUAAARK!

Doesn't he sell merch?

He manages a supplement shop and also sells his own supplents and merch.
He's living a better life than you, you fat incel.

Heh, imagine if this baby is his brothers.

get your projection in check, kiddo. he asked a question.

>Latsbrah
I really hope that his baby looks like his brother

Shut the fuck up, you dyel incel cunt. I'll fuck your mum and stamp your dads head in until it bursts.

Imagine if your dad got cucked. Oh wait, he actually did get cucked, that's why you're an ugly manlet that can't bench 100kg.

I see. Thank you for answering my question.

>dumps his long-term gf because she's in reality another rabidly leftist Irish thot who wants to get blackout drunk and fuck exotic men
>takes a retreat to ladybody heaven to find himself
>returns and quickly picks up a new gf, very quickly engaged
>revealed to be several months pregnant (advanced bump) shortly after engaged
He knocked up some chick he barely knows and is deciding to keep it, expect the inevitable divorce a few years later. Why are all these nationalistic types losers who just fuck their shit up?

>loser that talks shit about others anonymously calling others losers
Guarantee you haven't fucked one bird

Story behind "muh race war" please.

I've fucked women but not animals. I'm not into bestiality user.

He's on welfare, makes some money as a PT and lives in a small apartment with his buddy so rent isn't that high. He is now moving into a new nationalist house/village that is under creation. They just bought a few houses in rural Sweden and the project has 2500 members. I assume him and his family will live there

Anyone have a pic of the girl? Really courious if he got a ugly or cute one.

How do you know that bro? Are they really creating their own autistvillage?

Good! One more aryan child made in the image of God.

>finds another gf
>gets her pregnant right away
Why does this happen so often? Are men trying to make up for lost time ?

I'm hoping they stay together. I'd settle for a fat 4/10 if she was full Jow Forums like I am.

why does his instagram comment section looks like a mmorpg clan chatroom
>valkyre82412
>thegloriouslion

Because you have to be highly autistic to disregard the social consequences of being a white nationalist.

We need pics of the girl. His daughter could end up lookin like a goblin.

no you dont just dont be weird

Seems that's too hard for his entire fanbase.

Because I'm Swedish and frequent Swedish forums which are all alt-right dominated. This project has gotten a lot of attention recently. I don't know if he will actually move there but he's part of the project and hosted the launching conference. Also he's close with the leaders.

youtu.be/fRNgmBpr-XQ?t=1961

Attached: image.png (588x574, 624K)

his gf wanted him and her to leave Sweden together but he refused because he wanted to stay and try and make his country better or something along those lines.

This

goldilocks pls go

I'm happy for him but good God that was fast. Wasn't it just a couple months ago he was agonizing about finding a 'fair maiden'?

dubs and the child is his brother's

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm happy for them

Actually kill yourself you degenerate.

Where is she from?

That actually sounds like a reasonable conflict of interest to end a relationship on desu.

I'm happy for him, but the timing is very strange. He just dumped his old gf a year and a half ago

Attached: gimme a hug.jpg (769x769, 91K)

Ireland I think?

Nvm I think I thought of his old gf

New gf is pretty much a mystery, she does have red hair though. His last gf was from Ireland, maybe he has a thing for Celtic chicks

As is the custom of his people really

>Nationalists are all fat and childle...
What now leftards?

what consequences? its better than white genocide faggot

European nationalists and amerifat "nationalists" are two very different things

I'm a nationalist and im ripped too.

Not so much, really it's that nationalists and neo-nazis are two very different things. Neo-nazis are the fat LARPers who can't succeed in life, Nationalists have a pretty wide range but the majority care about physical fitness and charisma.

This nazi larpers are disgusting. People keep trying to link nationalists to these pieces of shit and we have nothing in common with them.

Precisely, being tied to those degenerates hurts a noble cause

I rarely post here but I wanted to say this project is extremely heartening and you lend us hope despite being an ocean apart.

t. pic related

>better than white genocide
I completely agree. I'm only saying that the average "normie" is too much of a NPC to break the social conditioning that keep them from going full wn. It takes a special kind of autism, or in some cases, contrarianism, to be a white nationalist. You already have to be atypical in some way. Although I personally dare to hope that we can move things rightward enough that it becomes mainstream in the future.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)