Any thoughts on ronnie coleman's recent new, being that he may never walk normally again?

any thoughts on ronnie coleman's recent new, being that he may never walk normally again?

Attached: ronnie.jpg (1068x566, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M079FoSPHi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are people with fully functioning bodies that are more crippled in life than he will ever be.

The man made his decision and said he has no regerts.
So he has to live with it.
The real thing he has to worry about is the damage to his internal organs.

Attached: maxresdefault (56).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

AINT NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

I'm not sure what your reaction image is supposed to convey.

RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

Crippling depression

Fpbp

Attached: 1536092721997.jpg (1072x1053, 126K)

Thats why you dont squat heavy

t. Sub 2plate dyel
Get the fuck out of the thread bitchboy

Attached: 1525150802811.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

thats why no one will remember your name

he makes it look so easy

why do you need that

I've stopped doing heavy squats and deadlifts for years.

It's nice to lift big weights but the risk is not worth it.

Just do reps of squat with 220lbs and your legs will look great.

Wide as fuck stace
feet pointing to sides
cheating with oly shoes
manlet

>"Yes if I had a chance to do it all over again I would change one thing. That is when I squatted that 800lbs I would do 4 reps instead of 2, that is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps I did still haunts me today because I know I had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret."
>source is Ronnie's Instagram
He really wasn't joking when he said "Light weight baby, light weight!"

Attached: sadlizard.png (500x478, 232K)

>cheating with Oly shoes
That's a first. I thought the shoes just gave you a hard flat base so that no energy is wasted

>coping this hard
Holy fuck do you even squat? His stance isn’t any wider than its supposed to be, your feet are supposed to be angled that way, and oly shoes only help slightly with ankle mobility, which isn’t what allows him to squat like that. Cope harder faggot. I bet you quarter squat 3pl8 with a tight stance and feet facing forward and then pat yourself on the back for it.

I suppose every action has its reaction. And the consequences are inevitable when you go super human. The guy is a legend. Not being able to walk properly is evidence on how hard he went.

Attached: 419331_re_ben-afflecks-sad-face-goes-viral-after-batman-v-superman-bad-reviews.jpg (350x184, 5K)

Light wheelchair, doctor

>>feet pointing to the sides

You don't actually squat with your feet facing forwards do you?

Only pussies front squat

why asians so obsessed with powerlifting ?

Small price to pay for being immortalized in body builder history as one of the greats. A lot of people destroy their bodies for no reason and achieve nothing.

I honestly wish unsupportive attacks like that on Jow Forums resulted in a ban. This place should be positive only

fuck off nerd

Attached: 1538307262683.png (638x359, 247K)

REALLY?!

99% of people have never heard of him.

Bodybuilding is a small pond "sport".

He didn't win because he jerked around heavy weight with piss poor form. He won because of genetic skeletal and muscle shape and a tard load of drugs.

Congrats. He was declared the biggest ripped pile of dark meat in a homoerotic beauty contest in a cult full of extremely unhealthy men, half of which do gay for pay, all of which extremely abuse good hormones.

All to be a guy that people outside the cult haven't heard of.

so what's the story now?

yeah because people will remember your name because you squat heavy

lmao the absolute state of this board

Like I said, other people fuck their shit up for no reason at all. He reached his goals and lived his dream. Just because he's not more popular than a Kardashian doesn't change the fact that his place is cemented in lifting history. He's a grown ass man with no regrets.

But he was lifting light weights?

You are a pussy

If my goals were to smoke weed and play video games all day I achieved my goals and lived my dreams in highschool.

He was willing to pay the price to be a legend, he has no regrets, i wish he still could lift tho

>imagine coping this hard

YEAH BUDDAY

>i achieved my goals of high school
Imagine coping this hard

I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to claim that your merit is based solely on whether or not you did what you want

Why did that idiot keep training after the surgeries? He needed to take it easy and stay slim.

but those aren't your goals. fuck off

Why would you waste trips on a cope of this level?

Sounds like him telling everyone he has no regrets is his coping with living in the body of Walt.jr now.

There are plenty of powerlifters and strongmen who lifted far heavier than Ronnie but who actually can walk around like normal people these days.

They didn't major in the minors by going ultra heavy on assistance lifts or use bad form on their main lifts.

Ronnie's training consisted of heavy as possible weight with piss poor form ego lifting. That's not what helped him win, he won in spite of it.

He's coping when he says he wish he trained even harder because it's too damaging to his self esteem to say "I should have used appropriate weight with good form, jerking around too much with body english is why I'm all fucked up now, train smart kids"

it doesnt help that after each of his surgeries he started lifting a couple days after when it's meant to be like months-years

PEANUT BUTTER

ERRBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER

>99% of people have never heard of him
every lifter has heard of him
many non lifters have heard of him because of the memes and also because he's the stereotypical example of "too big, just wanna get toned"
proof: here's ronnie being immortalised in the most popular dota streamer's stream, about as far away as you can get from pro bodybuilding: youtube.com/watch?v=M079FoSPHi4

if you think he hasn't made a name for himself you're a retard

Attached: Untitled.png (473x459, 435K)

It feels good

Attached: kanako_brap.png (316x434, 88K)

Attached: 1540442625533s mfw.jpg (250x224, 6K)

>His stance isn’t any wider than its supposed to be
Kys

Attached: 34632.jpg (813x150, 80K)

that the guy who posted it is underage

Lol

nice trips and nice cope

Howdy

Based

Kek

No thoughts, he lifted extremely heavy, used questionable form, had surgeries and didn't follow the surgeons recommendations for rehab.

The no regrets comments from him is ego and coping or else he wouldn't say anything, or just admit that he could have done something a differently in retrospect.

lenny is looking better, good for him. his stomach has gone down a lot.

Is Kanako the braphoggest 2hu of them all?

Attached: 1530070880096.jpg (1504x2124, 255K)

Attached: 1528521645193.jpg (750x730, 292K)

Proof that even lifting lightweight can be bad for your body

Cope

Opinion of guy who's been lifting for 6 months on an anime website versus a Chinese Oly lifter who trained from child
Hmmmm

howdy

howdy

Ronnie squatted 800 lbs, retard

the joke
your head

"Doctor will I ever walk again?"
"NOOOO BUDDY!"

howdy pupster

based

"doctor is it true that i will never walk again?
YEEAAAAAHAHHH BUDDDDYYYYYYY

howdy

scrollin and rollin

howdy

howdy

>NOTHING BUT A PENIS
>AHHH MY HIPS
Howdy

Only weak cucks are ones that go about muh form, literally all the strong guys both powerlifting and bodybuilding cheat when the weight becomes heavy, ronnie just was unlucky.

>WE DON'T CARE ABOUT INJURIES WERE FREAKS BABY

Attached: MonkeyPrick.png (529x651, 555K)

howdy

Based Troy poster

Attached: 691F73C6-0026-48D8-A0CC-D81025EBF7CC.jpg (317x291, 34K)

Now this is some next level cope.

Agree with that flip lawyer that he is a retard who should have followed doctor's orders.

howdy