Blotchy red skin

The last few months my face had gotten blotchy red dry spots from my nose to both my cheeks. It's really sensitive and itchy, I've tried a few different lotions and it doesn't get any better. The fuck is this, rosacea? Anyone dealt with this before?

Attached: rosacea-1-2-Dr-Ben-Barankin.jpg (640x513, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/terripb/rosacea-or-keratosis-rubra-faceii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gross

You got psoriasis my nigga, go to the doctor and get some cream.

Have fun dealing with it for the rest of your life

It actually looks more like actinic keratosis. Daily moisturizer should do the trick

Fugg i just realised i got a lil bit of this shit too looking in the mirror rn

OP, hate to break this to you, but you need to see a dermatologist if you want an accurate diagnosis. For example, it can be extremely difficult for a layman to tell between rosacea and keratosis rubra faceii:

slideshare.net/terripb/rosacea-or-keratosis-rubra-faceii

And you probably hadn't even heard of the latter condition until you read this post. There are all sorts of conditions that can lead to red blotchy skin, and even regular doctors often fail to differentiate between them. You giving a textual description on Jow Forums isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Aloe vera solves everything

Get checked by a doctor.
I have Pityriasis rosea around my nose, the red fuckers appear every then and now. Most of the cremes and gels won't help. If you indeed have my problem, then get yourself "soventol" creme. It really helps my dude.

Wish you the best.

Attached: 1530091755846.png (600x480, 150K)

Had a really bad problem with something similar a few years ago. Turned out the skin around my nose was sensitive to spermicide. I'm not being edgy here or calling you a fag but just indicating it could be almost anything and you might be surprised by the actual cause.

You most likely have Rosacea. Little demodex mites that live in your skin. I had the same problem and the only thing that has worked for me is a cream called Soolantra. Takes a couple of weeks as the mites die off and leave their carcass in your skin which will worsen the situation temporarily. But eventually your skin will clear up 100%

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 42K)

That's cortisone, you don't want to use it often

It's a creme that i put on the skin. How bad could it be?

Yeah, I'm scheduling an appointment with a dermatologist as soon as I can, I was just hoping that there was a home remedy someone might know. And I definitely had never heard of the second condition before your post.

So far I haven't had much luck with aloe vera or cerave, and tea tree oil does help a little, but I have to apply it really often.

Le tumblr nose

eventually the cream itself ends up damaging the skin. i found that after a while it stopped doing anything and my skin actually looked better when i stopped using it.

i think mine occurs due to crosslinking of strep in my immune system, and since i got myself tested to confirm im a strep carrier, explains why i have it - it first arose right after a particularly bad case of strep throat. eventually i'll convince the doctors to remove my tonsils and it should go away

It might be seborrhoeic dermatitis. Look it up, I've had it 15 years, you can't cure it. But you can manage it. Different treatments work for different people. Regular sunlight helps. Also pure raw honey treatment and avene cicalfate moisturiser. It has zinc which is something that attacks the fungus along with things like ketaconazole and selenium sulfide. The fungus adapts over time so you have to switch treatments when it flares up again. But sunlight is the main thing. Just avoid using steroid creams, they thin your skin.

Fasting.

My face has been flushing red whenever I get stressed or even slightly embarrassed or I'm in a stuffy room. I think I'm going to get vbeam or some other laser treatment to treat it.

Stop eating grains and dairy

Demodex mites and Rosacea aren't the same thing retard. They can be linked

It's most likely rosacea yes.
.t MD

Just where green colour corrector, sometimes makeup is required to make it.

I had really bad excezma on my nose and eyebrows for several years. Tried lots of different lotions and washes etc. One day while staying on vacation I used my GFs skin cream on it 2x a day and it cleared up completely after 3 days like a fucking miracle. Been meaning to post about this shit somewhere because of how fucking amazing it is. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-040722_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 476K)

I have this i think, but it's worse...been fighting it for 1 year now, tried all kinds of treatments. Only anti-biotics cured me completely but as soon as i stopped it came back, stronger. Obviously can't do antibiotics for life so i had to quit them. Last time i saw the doctor she told me to think about Acutane. But it has some nasty side effects (even depression) and i told her i wanna wait a bit and try to see if it helps if i quit all dairy completely because i think that might be the cause. It has gotten better in the last 2-3 weeks since i quit, but i still look bad. I dunno for some reason i am 100 % convinced it's caused by something i eat but it's hard to tell. I quit all dairy and most sugar products. The worst part is that some of the areas on my face simply won't heal. I have had a big red spot on my cheek near my nose for like 2 weeks now with no change to it, it just stays there like that, not healing nor getting worse. I don't know wtf to do, kinda scared of Acutane's side effects

Attached: 1480665831039.jpg (550x550, 29K)

I have this, and applying apple cider vinegar to the affected areas every day made it practically unnoticeable. If you haven't tried it already, give it a go.

>selenium sulfide
Juck, doesn't that stink like hell? I also have this on top of my head and around my nose. Sunlight fixes it. I shave my head in the summer too, usually gone within a week.

I love this description, it reads like a the cover of a thriller:
>Rosacea (rose-AY-sha) is a common skin disease. It often begins with a tendency to blush or flush more easily than other people. The redness can slowly spread beyond the nose and cheeks to the forehead and chin. Even the ears, chest, and back can be red all the time. Rosacea can cause more than redness...

Just wear makeup, seriously.

Eventually weakens the skin and moisture barrier leading to problems that are harder to fix.

same, FUCK winter

I used to have it a little bit, not as bad as here.
2% salicylic acid peeling daily + moisturize twice daily + reduce stress made it go away

the only thing that helps me is applying a head and shoulders shampoo with zinc pyrithione (i think its spelled like that) onto my face every day. I have to use the sensitive one tho, the others are too strong.
So basically you just put the shampoo on your face in the shower, leave it to work for a minute or two and then moisturize when you get out
Shit works for me

Yeah winter's coming in and skin around my nose and under my beard is red and flaking, nothing seems to penetrate enough to moisturize it.. fucking itchy and red, it's pissing me off