How does Jow Forums smell good? Preferably without putting on literal cancer daily

How does Jow Forums smell good? Preferably without putting on literal cancer daily.

Attached: deodorant.jpg (780x439, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGbCxXYwWufdFFGYXlFaE9HQUhKZy11SG8yNk5fLWc#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMOu8mwDPU
youtube.com/watch?v=jho410x1SOM
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-made-stink-bomb-doesn-t-deter-indian-protesters-1.5437095
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4752809/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soap and water, then my natural scent. Deodorant is for faggots.

Shower and shaving under the armpits. Probably my worst source of bad smell. And perfume.

you're the guy in the gym everyone fucking hates

>deodorant is for faggots
My armpits become biological weapons after half a day without one, but I mix my own deodorant (coconut oil, baking soda, zinc oxide, and shea butter). Works better than anything you can buy in a store.

>try old spice
>smells nice and strong, women like it too
>gives me open wound allergic infections after a few days of use

Attached: 1516687470903.png (405x428, 131K)

Dove Pear body wash and Dove alcohol-free Green Tea deodorant.
Shit is cash yo.

hmm...

Attached: 4n19hKl.png (416x341, 53K)

I seriously hope you guys don't put Jewish chemicals under your armpits to destroy your natural white female attracting pheromones

The fuck is this shit?

Smelliest to least smelliest people. That user is probably implying that is black.

Korean people are scentless?

also tfw 4th smelliest group :|

yes
asians hardly ever sweat unless excersising

antibacterial soap and a good diet is all you need, if you shower daily

personally I like colognes too but if it’s not your thing it’s a waste of money

I like Jack Black Pit Boss for deodorant/antiperspirant, it's not as heavy on the aluminum as the major brands and the scent is fairly muted so it won't clash with cologne. Usually, follow it up with two spritzes of either John Varvatos Vintage or Dark Rebel if I want a more musky scent, or sometimes with D&G light blue for a nice daytime cologne. Also a pro-tip, if you're going over three spritzes of cologne or not applying it to the skin, you're wearing way too much and you will reek.

Kill yourself

I'm black but I don't smell like ass, maybe because I'm actually skinny and don't live like an ape lul

Very easy. Use pumice on my feet twice a week. Nothing makes bad odors like dead skin rotting out.

soap and water. sometimes i apply deodorant to the outside of my clothes so it doesnt come into contact with my skin

Nah you do it's just you can't smell yourself and since all nigs seem to stink for some reason it becomes racist to call you out.

Good thing I'm black and not a nigger! All memes aside though, I genuinely hate that there's troops of uncivilized niggers that make the other good blacks look bad.

I want to double down and call you a nigger anyway but I racemixed with a qt black girl so it'd be a bit hypocritical. Seriously tho, blacks tend to smell a lot for some reason. Keep on top of applying deodorant bro

All the blacks I've been around in public places smelled amazing though. Like they never leave the house without taking a shower and putting on cologne.

Well I'm Australian so we have Africans, Mauritians and Abos. Africans are hit and miss. Mauritians are always well groomed. Abos fucking reek, I have literally smelled two Abos from 50m away on the other side of the street, no fucking joke. They stunk of paint (abos huff glue, paint and fuel here. They're also known to drink antifreeze lmao)

Races tend to find the natural scents of each other repulsive. For instance, Japanese people think Europeans smell like sour milk. I was out one day and a crowd of blacks walked past me, they didn't smell too great, either.

If Indians were on there it would be off the charts

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (676x356, 103K)

almost odorless deodorant and showergel and them either BOSS bottled oder Gaultier Le Male.

I use Old Spice Bearglove as deodorant.
I also use Dior Homme Parfum or Tom Ford Noir Extreme as fragrance.

lel you smell 14 years old

Clean up your diet mainly. Fresh sweat shouldn't smell like much at all. It's old sweat that reeks.

Asians smell like fish markets wtf

Underrated

Kill yourself.

People generally prefer the smell of their own race. Like I'm white and every white girl I've been with said I smell great and they all smelled great. But some races claim white people smell like milk.

Same for indians, I imagine they probably don't mind one another smelling like curry.

Blacks smell to me, but it's probably smells fine for you.

I'm white though. I guess I've never smelled a black persons body odor. They just smell like cologne or the women smell like cocoa butter and other weird scents. The only time I've been around black people is when I'm in line for movie tickets or at a bar

Uses soap and then preaches about being natural.

Fuck these charts. I smell good and I'm black. Take care of my skin too. Jow Forums use to be alright to lurk but still even after election it's mostly Jow Forums fags.

Haha an actual nigger using the internet

I live in a city in southern US full of blacks and they all smell like shit.

Having a normal basic healthy diet and showering every day or every other day. Btw I shower every day but use soap like once every month and I never smell. Only use parfume when having a saturday night out

im pretty sure its not that black dudes smell bad but theyre just way more obese on average

>im pretty sure its not that black dudes smell bad

Post location

lol dude im west european and theres no way i dont stink of cheese given how much i eat

but i get compliments from white girls all the same. we can all get along

There's no carcinogenic chemicals in deodorant.

I've been running a biowar against my armpit smell bacteria.

If I shower and wash well, then wear a new, clean, hot washed shirt, I won't smell.

If I wear an older shirt, still clean, but not quite so new, the smell in my armpits comes in faster. Even with clean armpits.

I'm inclined to believe the bacteria live on my shirts and wake up when they get warm and moist.

I've also noticed that the bacteria can live in your deodorant stick, so you just reapply the stink as well as the deodorant. So I stopped using it.

If my armpits stink mid-day, I rub isopropyl alcohol or vodka on them to kill the bacteria, and the smell goes away. Isopropyl works better than vodka.

I smelt terrible people of all races here in nyc. I have been complimented by woman and men for smelling good as a black guy. Unironically I knew a few black people who smelt bad but they were skinny and didnt like washing their clothes or showering

Stay away from my gym you stinky fuck

freezing and white vinegar are both great at killing persistent bacteria in clothing

Am I supposed to know what allele g and a are?

OP just use some of the Schmidt's brand without fragrances. In fact make sure you go for no fragrances in your shampoo/conditioner/body wash, handsoaps, laundry detergent, etc.

If you want to smell like something put on some cologne just not on your skin- just your clothes.

g for gross, a for acceptable.
It doesn't take a rocket surgeon you brainlet.

No soap, mineral deodorant in the summer.

This is a lie, I've eaten as healthy as only raw vegetables or fasting, all your body does is go through detox and smells much worse. If you sweat and don't wash it off, you will smell. All of us here sweat and eat milk based protein all day because we're on Jow Forums, so you can't even convince me of either of those.

I just don't use antiperspirants, deodorant is fine but anything that stops you from sweating is probably shit for your body.

It doesn't stop you sweating, it absorbs the moisture to stop pit stains and kills the bacteria to stop odor.

picked this up after looking at a /fa/ approved selection with detailed descriptions. waaaay more attention my brehs. also got Lalique White for when I want to smell fresh n shit.

Attached: o.47653.jpg (872x1000, 81K)

I have no idea about all the other chemicals, but weren't dyes carcinogenic? Pretty much all the good smelling mainstream bodywashes and deodorants with 'cool' colors like Old Spice have them.

Also, any huge stores with lots of men's relevant deodorants and colognes where you can walk around and smell? I have a few in local malls but they either all for women or all smell like garbage old people wear.

So you worry about aluminium salts or what? Get a deo without.

A good cologne is the chadliest way to smell good.

I was browsing /fa/ once and someone posted a glorious excel spreadsheet of 'most complimented colognes' that some autist put together from a fragrance forum with hundreds of pages. Would post but Im on mobile, Ill see if I can find it

Easier to find than I thought:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGbCxXYwWufdFFGYXlFaE9HQUhKZy11SG8yNk5fLWc#gid=0

Shower everyday with a mild soap, use unscented antiperspirant, and spritz one of these bad boys twice on your bare chest/neck and you're golden

>Click link
>Aventus at the top
Always knew /fa/ was full of fags but damn

Attached: 1531091082941.jpg (405x1063, 98K)

>people didn't hate niggers on Jow Forums before Jow Forums
You're fucking retarded

That's not an allergy. I had it too. It's a literal chemical burn. Google it. Old spice is way too fucking strong.

does it smell good

I'd rather be gay than smell bad holy hell user there are non toxic deodorants

also, why that one?

Use dove clean and comfort. Old spice are full of Jews

Stop being retarded

Something's not consisted carcinogenic unless it's tested

Don't use isoprop on your pits, it will dry out your skin something fierce. Use 70 proof Ethanol it kills bacteria, whereas 40 proof only inhibits growth.

Made my day.

Perspirex

>apply on clean skin before sleep
>wash off in the morning
>lasts atleast a week
>not a single drop of sweat
>not a single molecule of shitty aroma
>skin stays as smooth as it did when you washed it clean
>costs about €10 for half a year

Attached: 1537653016711.webm (563x1000, 1.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XeMOu8mwDPU
This video is dedicated to you.

Kek

Attached: AA.gif (229x176, 987K)

die in a fire, you stinking piece of shit

This.

Now for perfume it's usually Patou pour homme, l'eau d'Issey pour homme or Vétiver (I also have a few others).

Attached: stick-potassium-alum-stone.jpg (800x800, 342K)

I use a Potassium Alum crystal like this dude

Attached: potassiumalum.jpg (1000x667, 75K)

what do you do. rub it on your armpit? itsn't it just a solid crystal though..

>tfw can't smell since my TBI
>shower every day and use strong cancer deodorant
>constantly worried I smell

did you get the EDT or EDP?
the EDP is better

youtube.com/watch?v=jho410x1SOM

Shower with goat's milk soap, then wear Merino wool shirts and undies.

Does it work on palms of your hand? My hands sweat a lot and I lose grip easy.

>how does fit smell good
implying

Bitch you Stink!

Attached: 0ve438k06tl01.jpg (600x786, 51K)

How do you deal with uh..
downstairs

Wash your taint better bro
if you get swamp ass after a normal day, lose weight

Baby powder, good enough for babies good enough 4U.

Thank you saved for science

Wow this is seriously peak autism

Old Spice is marketed to blacks. All their commercials involve a white man or family being emasculated by Terry Crews.

Wet it then rub it on your stinky zones. Most guys rub it on their face after shaving, as it is an antiseptic, which is why it also works as deodorant.

When the smell of sewage has no effect on you, you know they stink. haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-made-stink-bomb-doesn-t-deter-indian-protesters-1.5437095

edp, sweet

pic I used to choose btw

Attached: 1491699800031.png (5560x3312, 3.66M)

same brah

i don't sweat, just get flushed, all these biologically stinky a-holes telling you otherwise probably drip while they sleep, lmao gross fucks

hmm so you are at the top of the chart, probably smell bad but used to it

In the US, BV is a common condition among women, with prevalence varying by race/ethnicity: African-American (51 %), Hispanic (32 %), and whites (23 %).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4752809/

blacks make me sick

Attached: 1480598904632.jpg (500x606, 40K)

>put on 3 swipes of antiperspirant deodorant under each arm in morning
>bike to work, only a 5 mile ride to train then a few block walk
>get to work and already sweating so i have to paper towel under arms and reapply deodorant

>midway through day can already feel armpits are wet
>undershirt wet and have to wait till end of day when it smells

not even fat, literally skelly, and still sweat all the time