Is this beta?

Is this beta?

Attached: 1495152624191.webm (640x480, 2.11M)

>fat weeb
>qt dom gf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515917196806.jpg (189x266, 8K)

At least it’s not as bad as me.
Fuck, can we get some bets thread please?
At gym the other day and a high school coupe comes in
She’s maybe 16 and he’s 18
>now at first they stretch but go their seperate ways, him to the treadmill and her to the boxing bags

>seeing an opportunity I walk up to her and tell her that the bags don’t imitate real people, they swing too much ect. So I offer her to punch me

>call over a gym staff to verify o won’t sue her for assault, o won’t
So she swings at my guts, it doesn’t hurt too much so I tell her to do it again.

>this happens but it doesn’t hurt anymore.
So I don’t can get them you it will probably get better and I better start.

>”user, what the fuck” oh shit, it’s my boss, ow the thin*is I’ve been trying to punch my boss for some time now and I was hoping that this would work out better for all nvolved.

Sadly I don’t have time to explain because it will be happening soon, I am unfortunately I have had to do this and I won’t be back for dinner.

I think he might be handicapped

he looks legitimately mentally retarded

>6'2
>want a dom gf
Will it ever happen ?

Attached: 1539970387134.jpg (494x613, 15K)

Got to take advantage of those mad disability bennies

Same thing happened to me except my sister pretended to put her hair in a ponytail except didn't?? She didn't shower and I didn't.

I have the same hair colour as that girl, but why are all ginger people fucking mental? Especially women. Are we even white?

But why were you water weighing?

Learn to speak English. Fuck.

She is wearing a wig

based

OwO! what's this?

*sigh* It was my mom's fault.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?" The doctor said "An underwater weighing test" And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater. I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

did she take off all her clothes (wearing bra and underwear) and didn't shower but put her hair in a ponytail? at least you didn't shower but underwater weighing

Man, I’d like to be your friend. But could you send photos of your sister please? So I can understand you better

My sides

based strokeposter

Nigga what the fuck?

Attached: 1540342098001.png (640x640, 297K)

how do i get a gf like this?

Damn, that guys seems mentally retared. Someone call the cops.

what the fuck

No one reply to this stupid fag trying to revive a dead pasta.
Go back to feggit.