RIP BAKED2988

RIP METHED HANNITY

Attached: Kvetched Alaska.jpg (501x504, 36K)

Crybaby Alaska
Bitched Alaska
Faked Alaska
Snitch Alaska

Why did anyone ever like him in the first place?

HWNDU, I think.

I thought he was around before that? I thought he was a cringy faggot after getting maced, but hadn't had any experience with him prior to that other than hearing his name, and none until he popped up again a few weeks ago. His shit's done now.

He was Milo's tour manager.

Jesus Christ this shit is cringey

Milo's cocksleeve moarleik

Literally who

Fuck that faggot. All he had to do was host bloodsports and put in minimal effort. He fucked it up by thinking he's interesting.

You meet this college bro in college quite often. He is super agreeable wanna be edgy guy. After a couple hours of getting to know such an individual many people myself included will start to hate this person.
There was a dispute between our hot neighbors and me over our shared porch. One of these fags tried to take both sides. I said I don't give a fuck which side you are on just pick one, grow a fucking backbone.

tldr baked has no backbone and that is why no one likes him. him and warski are equally dumb but warski does have some actual beliefs and he does anger at some ideas.

That was a weird how he was inserted into it.
People on the periscopes starting saying "hey baked alaska's here" and "where's baked alaska", and I was sitting there asking who was that fag.

Attached: 1517708512380.png (250x307, 93K)

probably his little gang of discord buddies who suck his epeen

Stolen Valor Alaska

lolcow Alaska alone in LA surrounded by backstabbers who saw him snitch, how long until he gets shanked?

I love that these are the threads that the Jow Forums jannies actually move.

ultimately it just reflects that baked alaska is a fuckin nobody

Not to shill for him but the guys calling him out and ruining his life took it too far.

Ralph is a felon who attacked a police officer. He married a disgusting fat indian poo.
Metokur is also a felon
Warski is a retard degenerate coke head

All of his friends turned on him in the span of 32 hours and you expect him to "play nice" when these fuckheads are doxing his friend who has since lost his employment.

Anyone who can not see that ALL parties involved are just as guilty is either lying are fucking retarded.

With all of that being said, Baked needs to think about his life and find himself.

Attached: adsgsgbebrbr.jpg (450x448, 14K)

He isnt living in alaska anymore. He is a california bitch boi in the belly of LA. The poser just uses alaska as a shield so people dont think he is a cosmopolitan city dweller. Urbanite, plain and simple.

>Metokur is also a felon
what, please elaborate

>Metokur is also a felon
>friends turned on him
He's the one who went in throwing insults and acting like a colossal faggot. Go neck yourself Methed Alaska.

fuckcing nu-pol cucks

He fed the trolls and made the error of thinking tolerance is acceptance. Its quite deserved desu.

>nobody has any reliable dox on jim so no one knows anything about him

This is true. Never feed the trolls. He dished it back fairly in my opinion. Considering what Metokur did in the doxing department. Baked Alaska's friend is now out of his job. This is where the bar was set and the disingenuous panel refused to acknowledge this.

Attached: MN.jpg (451x451, 18K)

who did metokur dox?

A published author.

Go catch yourself up on the streams. Play nice.

these streams are 6 hours long and there are several. So was it Metokur who doxxed, a metokur fan, or a disgruntled ex BA fan?

Should """''we"""" fuck Jim?
I kind of want to see him burn, but I also want him comenting about the demise of other e-celebs.

Being anti doxing is just how the alt-right is employing alinsky tactics. Most of Jow Forums mocks moralfags. Jim is one of the few that were smart enough to cover there tracks.

Why? I mean, I'd love to actually see him get doxxed and find out who he is, but it's already CY+3. I really doubt that if he's kept it secret this long that he'll fuck up now.

so now these guys have sunk to the level of using a mentally ill meth addicted woman who is clearly super fucked up and troubled and basically abusing her

this shit has gotten fucked up

best of luck with that, many have tried to take him out over the years and he's confounded all of them.

Gender is no barrier to fucking with these people. Aside from her axewound, what makes her different from Terry Davis or CWC?

>Why
getting bored of seeing Alaska get fucked, want a new target, maybe warsky would be a better pick, I don't really care who goes down i just want some "blood".

Did you ever think they were moral people? every one of them proved hey will do anything for views ages ago, they don't care about who they harm as long as they get their shekels. Which is why deign they crash and burn will/ is a very sweet thing.

>Which is why deign they crash and burn will/is a very sweet thing.
What the fuck does that sentence mean?

"Which is why when they crash and burn it will be/it is a very sweet thing"* I'm drunk and falling sleep give me a break.

Edgy "white" gaming Jew males

Attached: download (23).jpg (474x348, 15K)