So outside of llifting weights do you do anything athletic?

>So outside of llifting weights do you do anything athletic?

Do you, Jow Forums? Are you atheltic or just a gymcel?

Attached: 15233493543.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Of course, I'm not autistic.

I've done HEMA for years but I'm bored of it now and I got a gf in the the club and somehow that's totally ruined it. Oh well.

Not really I'm a "calm person". Just some hiking, bug collecting and gardening. Used to enjoy tennis but most of the people I play with are friends so it's not like I can go all out.

eh i used to lift weights but now i mostly go running, jogging, and pushup, occasionally swimming

Attached: 1489179445976.jpg (200x200, 30K)

Judo, it’s fun

Gardening,Hiking, photographing, playing horse shoes with boomers and smoking cigars.

I am fishing in remote places

usually it requires lots of cardiovascular work (hiking, walking for long distances etc)

pretty much just gymcel. but i do lift 6 days a week, usually 7 if i can.

not many friends to be athletic with.

Take classes senpai

I have sex

I play basketball with my friends once or twice a week. Great cardio and in the summer when it’s shirts vs skins it’s an incredibly convenient excuse to show off my gains

Rugby. Feels really good to have the same strength level of guys taller and heavier than me due to the gym.

crossfit

What sort of retard seriously asks this? Lifting weights IS the athletic activity, you can't fucking run if you lift for power, you'd ruin your gainz.

Fatty powerlifter detected

cleans and snatches

Wrestling and tennis. Sometimes I play basketball with friends.

Home improvement projects. Not the fittest hobby, but slinging around lumber / drywall / power tools is not the worst either. Can never go back to vidya as a hobby; gotta keep myself occupied now and forever....

Running/jogging during the morning.

team sports are too cucked for me to be interested on them

Yes, that is what people who lift are called.

Powerlifting doesn’t mean you have to be fat, fatty

I do 3 gun and play basketball

whoa kiddo, cool it with the hate

>not having friends who enjoy the bromantic sense of “one upping” each other.

It’s great for motivation

Facepulls

Basketball

Rowing, great full body workout