Could guys this tall/muscular reasonably defend himself?

Saw his picture before. The giants in it are Johan Brouwers 6'10" 308 lbs (208cm 140kg) and Oliver Richters (Dutch Giant) 7'2" 352 lbs (218cm 160kg).

At first glance they look like they'd be decently good at fighting. Not anywhere close to that of a competitive MMA guy, but in general terms compared to 99% of the population.

Then again, at their sizes their joints are super far from center of gravity and even falling could dislocate a joint. Most MMA giants were also slow and awkward freak shows.

So could guys this big be dangerous enough to reasonably defend themselves? (not talking against pro MMA or any one who revolves their life around fighting)

Attached: 37207086_298927574177388_1592479061953740800_n.jpg (1080x910, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=T7QgBf56HFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering the average man is a bitch slap away from a knockout, they are.

>7'2" 352 lbs
I'm never going to make it, bros

Attached: 1537982877552.png (1180x590, 111K)

manlet on the left gets all the ladies, jelly lanklets

Attached: 1539394557205.png (1600x835, 763K)

Brah uh... the girl in the Pajams clinging to him is his Sister, other girl is he BFF

I don't think they bang. Netherlands isn't Iceland

Between two people of the same training, the bigger guy has a much better chance at winning. An untrained jacked guy is better than an untrained skelly. A UFC heavyweight is better than a bantamweight. However, just because they have a better chance doesn't mean they automatically win. There are millions of variables in a fight.

>the bigger they are, the harder they fall

Attached: 1537533319357s.jpg (165x250, 6K)

Icelander here and I take offense to that

hahaha, imagine being a 5'8 twink and having them to slap your ass in the locker room, then being raped by both of them, like a roasted pig lifted in the air, haha

imagine the smell

Hey now, your people are strong, beautiful, maintain ancient traditions, and have a sense of identity.

But you gotta admit you're all pretty closely related up there. If you're all healthy it's all good, but you could have a sense of humor about it

You really have to debate whether these guys would be good at defending themselves against the general population?

Imagine what happens the second they grab someone. Think bear vs normal human

agains a regular dude? they could basically KO everyone with one single punch, since their hands are as big as an average head and they weight twice as much as an average adult male

Lol faggots

I would dodge all of their attacks with my superior speed.

as they say strength is a technique in its own weird way
they don't need to have any knowledge of striking or grappling when they can just pick someone up and throw them to the ground
why hit them with your body when you can hit them with earth itself

youre talking about natural/functional strength
a wild bear will take down with perfect technique
someone who got big and strong by benching will probably not know how to use their body in any real scenario

Funny thing is both these giants have training in BJJ and regularly do boxing&kickboxing training for flexibility and as a skill for acting.

They aren't pro-fighter tough but they would demolish your average untrained "tuff guy"

Source please. Afaik these guys have no training whatsoever.

everyone is. no matter how big you are one lucky blow can end anyones life. fighting experience or sheer mass can lessen the risk but it's always there.
which is all this imaginary dick comparing is pointless
youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w

OP very specifically accounted for serious MMA fighters. We're talking normies.

They don't need to defend themselfes lmao, there's a reason for height classes in mma

Attached: 2018-10-29 14.17.30.png (1077x1688, 1.35M)

one more

Attached: 2018-10-29 14.16.57.png (1080x1693, 1.23M)

in fight neither loose or win, even a 50kg punch is enough to do damage, not to mention luck, you could be a pro but if the guy got a lucky shot then tough luck. I used to train with combat sambo and there are techniques that make a big guy fall fast and easy. I sued to have a 95kg grappling partner and he gassed out pretty quick if I remember correctly but if he got mad it could be bad for someone skinnier.

Working BJJ back in 2012 when he was 50kg lighter

it doesn't matter who delivers the force just how it impacts the target. anyone can get lucky (or unlucky if you account for jail time).
obviously it's self evident that it would be harder to win against these dudes in a fight than against a 100lb twig with the same experience but how is that even a question?
IRL, stay away from fights at all costs or carry a backup plan. even if you're big, you're not invincible and a 405 bench is worthless in a fight.

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-14-25-55.png (1080x1920, 842K)

>heightmogging Semmy Schilt

Attached: A440DC16-150C-4FE8-9542-BBDF9044A71D.jpg (620x390, 40K)

No, you would have no chance against a tall guy like that LOL and nowadays every one does some boxing

i'll rather listen to you than talk from my personal experience, and a basic boxing skills will almost always loose to basic wrestling skills

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=T7QgBf56HFQ

What if the guy also has basic wrestling skills and weighs 100 pounds more?

then rely on luck or better technique, no one said life is fair but i'm not saying a guy is invincible.

If you'd ever been in a fight, you'd know that weight is what matters most. There's a reason they've got weight classes for boxing, etc.

Some dyel would have still no chance against someone taller and heavier.

Fighting sports are bullshit, someone that tall and heavy would crush anyone with tacticool fighting sports. There's no rules in a street fight, the only way to beat someone bigger would be to bite or trow rocks n shit

i'm sick of explaining, anyone has a puncher's chance.

based

whatever you say. try this on a friend that is heavy and you'll see how easy it is to take him down. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=T7QgBf56HFQ
i'm not argung the fact that the odds are higher for someone smaller but what are the odds you getting in a fight with a 7'1 dude? be realsitic and stop being scared.

>7'2" and on steroids in 20s/30s
>fucking die in your 40s from the stress on your heart and joints

real alpha males don't live to see their kids grow up am i right?

Their bones would break more easily than me ripping a single sheet of paper.
Being overly tall is just as bad as being a manlet.

Except he's 100% healthy. He just had a whole bunch if tests run. Everything is normal, except he's 350 pounds and does kickboxing and bjj and stuff that not normal

there's plenty of 7ft+ basketball players in their 60 and 70s that still look healthy

Niggas look like they're Baki characters. All they need are sauinty eyes and a distaste for anything not japanese

If he roided then he did it right because he's in good health.

Attached: 2018-10-29 15.58.45.png (1080x1698, 821K)

Icelander nr. 2 here, most people don't take offense to it and joke of it themselves

they weren't 350+ pounds though

HAHAHA

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: Ting Ting.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

Most people couldn't even reach their heads if they tried

and after that fight we never saw him again!

Attached: 3A237B5F.jpg (600x813, 1.13M)

He kinda looks like Pepe in the face

But is that stress on your heart and joints substantial?

see

Plenty of strength to defeat average men in close quarters combat, but how is there jaw? A good kick to the head would take down these goliaths, or maybe just a slingshot would do. They could also possible get rekt by someone who knows how to abuse pressure points/lock joints. However, any big guy can throw a big punch, or just skip to the part where they bear hug you or tackle for a win. I'd say against average men of similar or smaller size these guys could, in most situations, come out on top. Against someone with training though? Not likely. Hell, a can of mace to the face, and they wouldn't look so impressive.

Wow I hadn't considered pressure points

They’re both still around?

If you want to defend yourself, carry a weapon. Simple as that.