Gainers

Any of you guys use/have used gainers before? Would like to know what type and pros and cons you experienced.

Attached: 0004696_optimum-nutrition-serious-mass-544kg.jpg (1200x1500, 209K)

Supplements are a scam

5.5kg? What's that? 4 servings?

dont use them unless you want to throw money. Its a shit ton of sugar.

If you really need to gain weight drink shakes with peanut butter, milk and chocolate cereals or whatever, its the same and cheaper

At the principle it make me feel really bloated but after some time it's another shake more

Just eat real food dude.

This.

Just use your regular protein supplement, but add some calories via carbs and fats.

All you need is Whey Protein Isolate. 1 scoop being 25.6g of protein don't fall for these meme protein powders which are up marked and need you to use 4 scoops per serving.

2 scoops of whey
12 oz whole milk
1 frozen banana
1 cup of oats
4 T peanut butter

over 1200 calories. have a couple of those if you need to gain mass. I think that bagged stuff is just maltodextrin

Thanks user

you can eat "real food" and peanut butter and milk and whatever and ALSO use a mass gainer to get bigger. In fact that's the fucking point, you pseuds.

Waste of money.

If you really want to drink your calories, which to shouldn't, Rippetoe had a point about the whole milk.

SS+GOMAD+GAINER is so good it should be illegal.

I got that as a gift once, it made making shakes simpler I suppose.
Just do this though , it's better

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-122917.jpg (1080x2160, 296K)

I did for a few months when I was a newbie
I guess it kinda worked but I figured out eggs are way better
just eat 12 eggs and 1lbs of beef a day, save your money for real food

Literally the same macros as Ice Cream

Gainers are all shit macros anyways. Unless you have some problem chewing don't use them.

Why dont you just eat McDs? It'd have better macros, be tastier and cheaper.

Just eat more, fucking twink.

imagine actually going to a supp store and buying a bag full of jew chemicals labeled "serious mass"

It's much cheaper to buy your own whey in bulk and then add carbs and fats, like PB, whole milk, bananas, and oats.

Should I just buy extra chicken instead of falling for the whey meme?

Just make a normal whey shake and add peanut butter and oats, Have a shot of olive oil with it too