How do you know a girl is a single mother?

How do you know a girl is a single mother?

Starting to get some success in the dating market, but my past two dates have hidden from me that they already have a child. They are so coy, how do i not fuck up my life.

Attached: D5A86B75-5EBF-4140-83F4-E588BDF3B60E.jpg (1242x1411, 1.11M)

Fuck off to Jow Forums, you weird fuck. This is the fitness board

how about you ask them if they have any kids ?

They beat around the question, one also nearly dumped her drink on my face.

well of course they hide it, a kid ruins their value
Hello Roastie

Most I have known are pretty much open about it as they pretend that doesnt make them used goods.

Most people i have met and asked them in private said they wouldnt date for long a roasty with a spawn, only if then she makes her 2 other sons with him and doesnt use his money for that other

Yup, as much as I enjoy having constant anxiety about the future and developing distorted images of a realistic relationship, I'm here to talk about my gainz and how to get more gainz.

look on thee fb/insta, they usually post shit on there about there kids.

Idk, i was a shy loser boy for most of my life. I just started fixing myself up by lifting and buying clothes from j.crew, zyra, brooks brother, allen edmonds, etc.

Use to wear nothing but oversize metal and rock tees.

Attached: a0063765d759b8b57ccdc450b4bc1d5c0d7dddb8b9d42386ea61fee5318dcfca.jpg (364x481, 35K)

Someone post the story where the user made a single mother kill herself

Attached: 1540848679793.jpg (330x319, 52K)

Watch out for the following OP:

>Smiles way too much
>Laughs way too much
>Over enthusiastic
>Hollow, black miserable eyes
>Talks about the future and marriage on the first few dates

Their are other telltale signs, but if a woman you are on a date with shows the above, get the fuck out.

t.roastie

If they do either of these things you know you have used pussy on your hands.

why?

>Watch out for the following OP:
>>Smiles way too much
>>Laughs way too much
>>Over enthusiastic

what the fuck

Incel...

I want to see this

single mothers are super willing to put out and like you more than they should way too quickly

Attached: 1518936374658.png (211x239, 12K)

they are desperate for a baby daddy.

U retarded that's basically the signs of a date going well

>/fitness

>be mid 20s
>match with 21 year old on Tinder
>one pic has a kid
>ask her if it's hers
>when she says no, I make some joke like "thank god haha" etc
>she tells me she's not interested now because "I don't have to date someone who's bigoted in the 21st century" or something
>unmatches me
>tell my mid 20s coworkers this story
>one is married, but neither have kids
>both agree with her

What the fuck, at the very least give a guy til his 30s before you start to claim he might have to accept a kid.

exactly

Its retarded thinking of women, dont mind that shit and stay based my nigga.

Attached: zyzzphysique.png (409x389, 227K)

>make out with single mom from work
>try to arrange a date but her daughter is sick
>never ask her out again and tell her we shouldn't do anything else since we sat in front of each other at the moment

She's really really nice and sometimes I think I should've dicked her because she probably doesn't get too much action but I'm too anxious of a person to spend 9 hours a day sitting in front of a girl I'm fucking and her having a kid somehow makes it worse for me.
We get a long and talk a lot, nevertheless.

A woman without kids will instantly say that she doesn't.

Your coworkers are either women or fags.

By not marrying a woman without money or career? It’s not that hard to pick out which bitches in a group of em are lazy with fucked off values.

fitness
>the ability for an organism to successfully reproduce

go back to your containment board roastie.

believe me, I take pride in being able to change my opinion when I'm proven wrong, but this was a time when I was like "what the fuck guys you are wrong and you aren't changing my opinion"

Stay far away from anyone that already has a kid. Not worth the trouble. Trust me.

sick cunt 24/7 braah

one is a bro, and the other has literally banged almost triple digits of guys and had multiple pregnancy scares... her response "i don't have a kid, but I'd be turned off anyways by his thinking"

ask when on date, if the answer is yes just enjoy the rest of your dinner split the bill then never talk to them again?