Redpill me on eggs and potatoes

Attached: image.jpg (600x799, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/digestion-whole-raw-eggs-11843.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one comes from a chickens butthole and the other comes from the ground

based and farmerpilled

Potatoes: high in starch, high on flavor
Eggs: High in protein, low on flavor (depending on how you cook them)
Match made in heaven, really.

eggs are great, proteins, fats, cholesterol.
sweet potato are great, vitamin a, low glycemic index, other stuff?

Delicious, two out of three macros, can season with almost anything and it tastes good.

Both can be fried. I like both. You should eat both but only when carb loading, otherwise fuck potato its gains goblin overlord.

How do I cook the potatoes so they look like that?

apply heat until you reach the desired level of browning

*comes from the ground that you shovel horseshit onto

>chicken periods & plant tumors
Bluepilled numale food.

You will literally die of a heart attack if you eat a single bite of egg, don't eat it OP.
I know what I'm talking about, I'm a vegan.

You want to book them in water until they are softer but not completely soft, then you want to put them in the oven at 200° for around 10 minutes on each side. Bake with some olive oil and some salt.

DONT FUCKING STIR, LET THE POTATOES COOK, LET THEM SIT THERE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE

They tasty

>chickens butthole
Chickens don't have a butthole as such, they have a multipurpose hole, called a cloaca, for feces, urine and ovulation.

Do you have Irish blood? Eggs and potatoes are probably the two easy staples you can provide for yourself on your own land.

I don't give a flying fuck about weight loss. I just like eating meat. Pasta is great for distance runners. Most of fit doesn't do cardio. If all you do is lift, I don't know why you'd eating anything but steak, eggs, salads, etc.

Where is it located on the chicken?

London

Y E S
E
S

Eggs and rice gang

>eggs
underage chicken
>potatoes
white man's rice

Egg, or Body without Organs
>... At any rate, you make one, you can't desire without making one. And it awaits you; it is an inevitable exercise or experimentation, already accomplished the moment you undertake it, unaccomplished as long as you don't ... It is nondesire as well as desire ... You never reach the Body without Organs, you can't reach it, you are forever attaining it, it is a limit. People ask, So what is this BwO?--But you're already on it, scurrying like a vermin, groping like a blind person, or running like a lunatic: desert traveler and nomad of the steppes. On it we sleep ... Why such a dreary parade of sucked-dry, catatonicized, virtified, sewn-up bodies, when the BwO is also full of gaiety, ecstasy, and dance?
That's enough about BwO, don't want to get into the BDSM scene.

Potato, (what Badiou calls fascism), or Rhizome:
>Every rhizome contains lines of segmentarity according which it is stratified, territorialized, organized, signified, attributed, etc., as well as lines of deterritorialization down which it constantly flees. There is a rupture in the rhizome whenever segmentary lines explode into a line of flight, but the line of flight is part of the rhizome. These lines always tie back to one another. That is why one can never posit a dualism or a dichotomy, even in the rudimentary form of the good and the bad. You may make a rupture, draw a line of flight, yet there is still danger that you will reencounter organizations that restratify everything, formations that restore power to a signifier, attributions that reconstitute a subject--anything you like, from Oedipal resurgences to fascist concretions. Groups and individuals contain microfascisms just waiting to crystallize. Yes, couchgrass is also a rhizome. Good and bad are only the products of an active and temporary selection, which must be renewed.

Attached: body without organ and rhizome - egg et potato.jpg (897x491, 112K)

Ones a chicken's period and the other is a starch

Based schizo poster

Chicken eggs and rice is God tier. Good to see others spreading the good word.

>Falling for the “leave them alone meme”

Shameful check

This is why I wash the shells before I eat them

underrated

The hell are you talking about? You need carbs to lift a lot of weight

eggs are okay but potatoes are only good after the exercise as it has really high Glucemic index
Otherwise they are fucking trash

GI is meaningless unless you have diabetes/prediabetes.

not really, if you eat it when you are not doin shit like sitting on a computer it gets stored into fat more easily, while a low GI food makes your body burn more fat as the glucose levels in blood are not sufficient so you end up getting leaner.
Also someone who eats really high GI food will get hypoglucemic periods as he will get a spike then a huge drop.

Eating low IG in the morning is the best and highest tier of nutrition for the Overman

>not really, if you eat it when you are not doin shit like sitting on a computer it gets stored into fat more easily, while a low GI food makes your body burn more fat as the glucose levels in blood are not sufficient so you end up getting leaner.
broscience

>Also someone who eats really high GI food will get hypoglucemic periods as he will get a spike then a huge drop.
only true if you have prediabetes or some pancreatic abnormality

That's not how it works. The AUC for fat deposition is the same if calories are equated.

i invoke the power of authoritarian fallacy upon my argument

you cant do shit niggers

Attached: IReallyHateNiggers.png (977x388, 90K)

They look like they've been boiled and then pan fried. Either that or roasted with oil

Glycemic index is a meme. Potatoes have a low glycemic load which is an actual useful measurement.

potatoes are one of the highest GI foods out there m8

Am I gonna die if I eat eggs raw? I always just drink my eggs because it is so much easier than cooking

Attached: 1510025354589.jpg (594x398, 270K)

>Am I gonna die if I eat eggs raw? I always just drink my eggs because it is so much easier than cooking

1. Ew
Eggs may be famous for their protein content, but if you're eating them raw, you could be getting shortchanged on this macronutrient. A study published in the October 1998 issue of the "Journal of Nutrition" found that only 51 percent of the protein in raw eggs is digested after consumption, compared to 91 percent for cooked eggs -- meaning nearly half of the protein in a raw egg exits your body unabsorbed. The study's researchers explain that heat alters the shape of an egg's protein molecules, granting your body better access to the peptide bonds that hold together amino acids. In the case of raw eggs, your digestive enzymes can't penetrate those peptide bonds as easily, leading to a hefty portion of inaccessible protein.

healthyeating.sfgate.com/digestion-whole-raw-eggs-11843.html

Depending on your country, there could be a salmonella risk