Convince me not to do steroids

Convince me not to do steroids

Attached: JT5mWDL.jpg (840x578, 133K)

You don't have the dedication to do enough exerice in the gym so you will get good results.
You'll just be covered in acne and look like that shitty image of a super skinny kid with a fucked up core that keeps being posted

Based and redpilled, the steroids cause your body to release more pheromones that the girls love

Thats not steroids the guy is probably funny as fuck
t. The ugly funny guy

OP here the pic was unrelated
I just like that pic

Cope

>cope
The fuck are you talking about dipshit? Use your Jow Forums buzzwords in the proper context at least faggot

hi incel

enraged cope

Probably rich as fuck or that grill is his sister, or he hired her.

Or maybe that gril is paralyzed from the waist. Or she doesn't have arms or legs.

Or she's a gril with benis.

Lots of possibilities.

You'll achieve gains through even modest dedication that will exceed the most disciplined of natty gains. You'll gain little to no fat when bulking and have no fear of losing mass when cutting.

It'll be not a question of "how do I get big?" but "how big do I want to get?" You will become the master of your own reality and form yourself to your dreams.

And unless you move yourself to truly gargantuan proportions everyone will believe you're natty thanks to the huge numbers of athletes and movie stars that create the normie perception that only pro bodybuilders roid.

Oh why not to do steroids? Idk

Stop exaggerating. That girl is 4/10 and the guy is 3.5/10
He's probably wealthy and has very interesting personality so this shit is not that unrealistic.

>Stop exaggerating. That girl is 4/10 and the guy is 3.5/10
Ehh, she might be 5 or 6 at a good day + maybe she has some big tiddies.

>very interesting personality
cope. grills don't care about you personality at all - there's no such thing as interesting personality.

The only way grill will find you attractive is if you are physically attractive - everything else is a cope.

Hello Allen

If you've come to the point where you think steroids will solve your problems then you clearly misunderstood what your real problems are.

based and not coping

Not OP but what if im naturally weak? I just feel like I cant bulk up at all, its hyper frustrating.

Literal incel holy fuck
You cannot possibly believe this and have had sex

>Not OP but what if im naturally weak? I just feel like I cant bulk up at all, its hyper frustrating.
Become a girl and serve real males needs.

There's a risk that you'll fuck up your hormones permanently, and the risk and degree of damage increase as roiding increases.

Other than that it's like said. It's a fucking lifehack for men. It's not really fair, but the world isn't fair either, so....

>Literal incel holy fuck
Update your soft, doesn't seem like you know what that word means.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

Nah mate that girl is no way a 4, she is a qt

>Nah mate that girl is no way a 4, she is a qt
If she has big titties.

WTF it's real, Jow Forums lied to me AGAIN

>tfw this guy has a cute gf

Attached: image.jpg (247x204, 34K)

With all the xenostregens in our water, plastic and food every man should take test permanently.

a cute PARAPLEGIC gf.

He's partially right though. Girls care about personality in the sense they love dominant and confident men (nothing to do with being "nice").

They also care about status (personality helps there too).

I have quite a few friends that slay mad pussy and are somewhat ugly. But they're dominant, high status and treat women like they're disposable, and that makes their pussies very wet.

>He's partially right though. Girls care about personality in the sense they love dominant and confident men (nothing to do with being "nice").
you are right. But it's weird how when people say "grills care about personality", you interpret it as "grills want you to be nice".

FUCK cultural programming.

>I have quite a few friends that slay mad pussy and are somewhat ugly. But they're dominant, high status and treat women like they're disposable, and that makes their pussies very wet.
Idk, from what i have seen in my short life, women get wet most for attractive males, just like men get hard for attractive women.

THE GUY IS GOOD LOOKING
stop being so hard on yourselves.

>tfw act like a total Chad with girls I don't want to fuck
>people see me as pussy-slayer
>drop spaghettis with the ones I like and don't do shit unless they aggressively seek my dick and make the first move
How to act like a Chad with girls I like ?

Attached: 1540759919485.jpg (720x720, 90K)

That's a life jacket while you're floating in the ocean. It might keep you from drowning but it doesn't get you out of the water.
Your efforts are better spent figuring out how you got there/how to get out and then how not to end up there again

>How to act like a Chad with girls I like ?
Tell her you will fuck her right away - no pussy shit. If she doesn't want to fuck - tell her she is ugly whore and btfo her.

How old are you?

>How old are you?
old enough to fuck both your mom and your dad in the ass.

Attached: 526535634.png (449x401, 357K)

T.brainlet who doesn't know what cope means

Good luck trying to avoid endocrine disruptors entirely

t. only had sex once in his life

That girl is a Jew so he probably has rich parents

>t. only had sex once in his life
Still more than you - FAGGOT

Because that's what most boys are told when growing up. "Be nice", "women like men who treat them well", "be a gentleman", and all sorts of similar bullshit.

t. give me gf for picking up heavy things

I'm not denying looks aren't a big factor for women, but somewhat ugly guys can slay just fine if they have other qualities. Atrocious looking men probably can't though, no matter how Chad they behave.

Fake it till you make it. Genuinely lie to yourself until you convince yourself that you don't like her, and act total Chad around her as well. When you convince yourself you don't really like her, fuck her anyway just to get your dick wet..... then, and only then, allow yourself to show appreciation for her and start being yourself. There's still a huge risk she'll lose interest, but if you have been inaide her and she's not a total slut she might want to give you a chance.

Some girls actually fight their natural instinct of repeling nice guys once they see the guy can be a Chad when needed. That's how I managed to keep relationships at least, since I'm naturally a gentle guy and always had to fake Chad to slay.

Try harder. Try hard for a long time. And if what youre doing isnt working, change it until it does. Its not complicated

Why does this picture always get posted?
The girl is a 5/10 at most and the guy still looks like shit

You'll notice that in many studies trying to measure the effect of exercise/weight training there are a very small number of peopl ewho just do not respond. They exercise and their body just does not improve. Imagine having that kind of natural physiology.

> Be me
> Lift seriously for years
> Can't grow arms past 30 cm circumference (when not pumped)

Being a genelet sucks. I wonder how I managed to not be a literal incel.

>have no standards
>do this with almost every girl
fml

Pic related is PUMPED (just after doing upper body heavily). Literally my natty limit, doesn't matter what I do.

Genelet life I guess

Unless you're job involves working out/training or you're a NEET who's at the gym most of the day. There's literally zero point unless you want to end up bald with a gear gut.

Your gains will be as fake as the affection the instathot you attract gives you.

Pic related

Attached: 20181030_151812.jpg (1963x1953, 1.37M)

Try actually lifting

Do them. They are awesome. Just make sure you run them right.

COPE

Daily reminder that 90% of Jow Forums are larping

Based and redpilled

Been doing so for years. Eating my macros perfectly. I feel overall well, good disposition, fairly athletic... so that tells me nothing is wrong with my health. Routine exams are always fine too.

I'm just a genelet, that's all. There's literally nothing I can do to improve outside of roiding. Trust me, if I stopped lifting, I would become a skinnyfat skelly potato within a couple of months. Some of us are genetically impaired... but that's life I guess.

I don't LARP though. I'm just a genelet and I'm not ashamed to say so because that's not my fault. I do what I can using what I have. I'm just telling you guys sometimes it's not about "being lazy" or "not eating properly".

Needles in your ass erry week for the rest of your life.

Or maybe hes nice with a great body, and the girl likes him. Dont be so cynical fag.

he lit just needs a rhinoplasty, contacts and a haircut and he'll be brad af

No.
You are doing something wrong. You either train wrong, eat wrong or have an actual medical condition.
And by medical condition i don't mean a genetic predisposition for no muscle mass but something like aids

I slay and I absolutely believe that. Its either physical attractiveness or status.

you wanna get that faggy tat too?

my girl told me I'm pretty ugly and fucked me the second time we met anyway

at the copa, copacabana

I get what you are saying but good luck avoiding plastic in your everyday life.

This, the guy actually looks decent.

>Or maybe hes nice with a great body, and the girl likes him. Dont be so cynical fag.
That's not cynical, just realistic. You cunt

Bloody hell, you do know that non-responders are a thing?

Get implants or do HGH. Most roids shut your test production down.

>Get implants or do HGH. Most roids shut your test production down.
That faggot should first test for low-t, before doing anything stupid.

AIDS lmao

I'm buffier than most of my friends who don't lift. But I'm weaker than almost any guy who lifts for at least one year.

There's nothing off, really. I went to nutritionists and nowadays they always say my diet is fine. Training routine is ok. The one thing I did wrong was to be born with this DNA. I haven't done genetic mapping yet, but if I had to bet I probably have some mutation that makes me overexpress the myostatin gene.

Testosterone is fine too, erections are great. It's just sheer inability to put on muscle.

Eventually I'll do something like this. I heard HGH is expensive. Testosterone I know it's cheap but I'd probably have to roid heavily to see good results.

A benis would only make it better.

She looks like she's a 7/10 tops, and her body could easily bring that down to 5/10 or lower

These type of glasses never look good on anyone why do they exist

This guy would look decent if he just wore contacts and got a better haircut.

Do not do this, unless you want to come off as a loser and weirdo.

>grills don't care about you personality at all
You're just projecting because you don't have a personality. incels are empty people. human beings without anything that makes people human. empty voids, antithesis to humanism

incels are like the trannies on twitter who make up their entire identity from their sexuality.
its funny how incels joke about how womens only value are their holes when their entire identity is about not being able to get laid
people who lack self-awareness this much gonna struggle in life

If you have to act like Chad then you arent Chad and never will be

hate all women

You're a neckbears who sees more people in pictures on screens than in real life.

This is the shit you would here on the law and order episode on incels.

For a lot of them it is lack of self awareness, but the fact is; we’re adapted and conditioned to take validation as a big chunk of our happiness and for guys to work their ass off to get by only for lazy women with no developed skills to get everything; it’s unfair and really hard for some guys to deal with

Dat haircut lmao
She has to be his sister, no woman would fuck a guy with that haircut.

>we’re adapted and conditioned to take validation as a big chunk of our happiness
youre projecting again
no people care nearly as much about women as incels
incels are more needy than teenager girls

I don't see this anywhere in real life. I never see actual ugly girls with good looking guys. The vast majority of couples are around the same level of looks and there are a bunch of nerds with very hot girlfriends
what you say doesn't represent what I see on a daily basis in the slightest

Spend the money on a good trainer/coach instead. You'll get better results from learning how to work hard than from running a cycle.

Think you just convinced yourself there bud
>Pic related

If you think the guy is 3.5 you're retarded. Definitely a butter face, but with a haircut and new glasses he'd be slaying copious amounts of pussy

Everything said in this post is wrong.

Been where you are and all i can say is lift harder. Do u think the rock lifts for an hour a day to get those arms? He fucking spends 6hrs each day at the gym and breaks a sweat each time.

>The only way grill will find you attractive is if you are physically attractive
This website has rotten your brain. You’re bitter light years beyond what is good for you.
Men are much more visual than women. Women are attracted to many things about men, not just looks. Men are the ones who only care for looks.
Women will love, fuck, and obey men who turn them on and lead them in a relationship.
>girls only care about looks
is male solipsism. You are male so you think everyone must think like you as well. Your logical, rational brain can never understand how the emotional brain of the female works. Looks are not the only trait that makes them fall for men.