Rate my bulk and cut

Rate my bulk and cut

Attached: FB_IMG_1540917288144.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pp3XlhzL4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant stand this cunt

are you the same fat faggot who passed out after deadlifting lmao1pl8? Yeah nice synthol muscle, especially good job on the chest doesn't even look real

What’s up with his chest? Looks like the stay puff marsh mellow man with abs.

I'm being honest here and call it sour grapes or cope but he doesn't look that good. It's impressive but proportions are kind of shit.
Pic related is light years away in term of aesthetics.

>inb4 he's not strong
Strenght isn't that big of a factor from my perspective

Attached: BSwbvnVIQAAUmM3.jpg (600x800, 52K)

massive fucking arms but jesus christ his torso is way too wide not even jelly I wish I was that fucking massive, if he had a narrower torso and specially hips he would look amazing.

>from my perspective
Cuz you're a sedentary soiboi.

Now this is a real man.

As opposed to being wannabe powerlifter but because most aren't professional they end up having mediocre lifts and just look fat?

isley btfo

Don't fall for it, this dude can't even deadlift 1pl8

Attached: eddie can't 1pl8.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Take into consideration the fact that he's never been lean in his adult life. His skin and fat will adjust, he will look nicer later.

Attached: 1539923647781.jpg (600x900, 95K)

>can't even deadlift 1pl8
He clearly did 1 rep so he can

He does 1x1000 that was his last rep

How do I achieve this look?

genes and lift weights as soon as you leave your mom's vagina

You people are really stupid
He still has a shit ton of fat but his muscles are so big you can see definition. This is why he looks 'weird'

>tfw not as weak as Klokov

Yeah definitely. He’s strong as shit but not very aesthetically pleasing. I think that’s what he wants tho desu

FAKE STEROID BALLOON MUSCLES HAHA

Manlet

i-is this bait?

Half of Jow Forums are Zyzz wannabes and delusional dyels that think they deserve a gf for picking up shit from the ground, lmao, so what are you trying to say?

It's exactly what I'm trying to say. It's better to be Zyzz wannabe if your lifting as a hobby.

He looks terrible wtf

If I only I was as weak as based Klokov

The average normie would think he looks great. the opinion of faggot incel dyels on a Sri Lankan beehive collecting form doesn't matter.

>it's better to be the "plastic surgery, roids and coke" wannabe posting >tfw no gf threads

youtube.com/watch?v=2pp3XlhzL4E
for those wanting the full vid, goes up to 420kg

wtf, did eddie lose all his gains? last i saw he managed to deadlift a world record. sad

As Arnold said about new bodybuilders. You look like a fucking water bottle.

How can he be so lean yet still so fat? Is he one of those fat people who will just always appear fat due to frame and face?

Attached: 32.jpg (472x481, 49K)

wow this is so pathetic
i guess steroids don't make you strong

wow, literally
>I'm just big boned
Jow Forums btfo

>LITERALLY lose 32 kilos
>still have saggy tits
>still have obese baby face
>no arms
this is what s******h training will get you

lmao having spots for 1pl8

fucking hell

Attached: 1478105892-malaise-aiguille13.png (136x102, 20K)

lmao low hanging bait right there

>its better to live life with no sustenance and values and follow those who do the same than to actually set out your own goals, follow through with them and accomplish them on your own

Enjoy not only having weak lifts, but also enjoy having a weak mind and a weak soul. You won't be remembered for anything you do in life.

>tfw i can't even dl 1 pl8
He still fucking beats me even though he collapsed wtf

Attached: 1469844288828.jpg (213x237, 6K)

I do follow my goals. The lads ass and Zyzz are the two extremes. Enjoy being a fatass I guess

(you)

Lots of salt in this thread. Dude is literally letho of gulet. He'd gorilla dick your bitch for post 3rd breakfast cardio.

he's just very fat and pushing in his gut with all his might

Post pic of body soiboy.
>pic related

Attached: IMG_1664.jpg (720x1280, 221K)

i don't think he care about aesthetics

Yo what up pig

Attached: 1540673431273.jpg (640x640, 62K)

He actually did pass out from deadlifting 1 pl8, yeah

If only he could undo his tattoos....

lol what a weak fag

lmao10plate

he did a massive deadlift pyramid and fell over after the final lift. zoomers like to meme about it

why tho that just make you pass for a coping faggot who hate a guy stronger than yourself

because "le epic troll generation"