Knee injury thread

Knee injury thread.
>hurt my knee maxing out on squat
>hurt other knee compensating
>can't afford health care
How did you guys ruin your lifting career?

Attached: FB_IMG_1540944425279.jpg (971x960, 50K)

Any methods to hemp prevent further injuries?

Bump

This is why I gave up on back squats, they are the biggest meme ever. Most athletes don't even back squat over 1x bodyweight. I realized I kept injuring myself back squatting so I stopped. Squatting is the biggest meme glad I realzied it before I injured myself further, hope you get better op

>inb4 eurofags storm this thread

You get used to it.

Pathetic

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.11M)

bulged a disc

8 years of deadlifting flushed, shouldn't have fallen for the memes

I also have fucked up knees. What do you guys do instead of squats?
How did it happen?

i have no idea, never felt any pain during a rep, the onset was a sudden nosedive in deadlift strength followed by pain with flexion that gradually got worse

months later still can't really deadlift productively, squatting only irritates it sometimes, hopefully it eventually clears up

My one knee is fucked. Dropping squats considering they just give me pain no matter how light or deep I go.

>What do you guys do instead of squats?
Machines/leg press doesn't cause any flair up for me

Tore my medial meniscus and mcl just over 2 weeks ago and I'm mentally fucking devastated. I was a runner. I used running to escape everything. Having a bad day, run. Feeling shitty, run. Bored, run. Just fucking run every excuse I had.

It's been almost 3 weeks of pain and no running and I'm going fucking insane. I feel like I'm getting out of shape by the day and I'm getting fucking depressed and moody.

Fucking help.

Attached: 1524962420358.jpg (134x140, 3K)

>tfw runners knees
i feel the same way man, i was obsessed with running it was literally all that i could think about.
now im just dropping some weight in hopes that it lessens the ache and also just doing squats

>fall for the "do 20 135 pound standing thrusters" meme
>left hip fucked into the dirt now and feels weird everytime i squat

I have a shoulder injury as well. I can't do either of the three core lifts. I feel like my Jow Forums dreams are over.
I have a rotatary cuff impingment. It hasn't heal after three weeks.

If my knee isn't totally ruined. Once im healed I won't return to power lifting. Im only trying to get girls anyway.

Broke my shoulder when I was 10, always felt vulnerable at certain angles but I high bar squat and it was never really an issue when I did shoulder exercises.
Trying to do low bar squat and my shoulder mobility is holding me back, I do a few diff stretches including basically lining up a low bar squat and falling forward/holding and by fuck it hurts.. anything else have shit shoulder mobility and fixed it?

>fell from bike in 2nd grade and scraped my knee pretty bad
>went to doctors, who looked at it, touched it two times and said it's nothing serious (hooray for the medical treatment in the 1st world)
>17 years later I still feel uncomfortable pressure on my kneecap whenever walking up stairs

>squatting 3pl8
>struggling to wrack it
>lose form, forcing weight to abdominals
>feels like someone open hand slaps my ribs
>think nothing of it at first
>pain increases significantly over time
>ventral hernia confirmed

Haven't lifted in almost a year. Lost my gains. Still come here to remind myself of what will be after the surgery.

Gonna cycle hard and skip squats/deadlifts. idgaf

Attached: DaysofNurgle-Day4-Thumb3tdas.jpg (640x360, 70K)

Same, fucked my rotator cuff up maxing bench. Took forever to heal (about 5 months due to me still lifting) but it got better and now I'm stronger than before. We can all make it

That reassures me a lot. You have no idea. As for my knee i think it's a muscle contusion which upon further review. It didnt start hurting till hours after i work out.
>take time off
>recover
>become even stronger