Tfw pol teams up with muslims to hate on israel

>tfw pol teams up with muslims to hate on israel

Attached: 1523942414822.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Yeah Muslims only started being a problem when they blew shit up and messed with the west too much. They're fine when they're in their own home and the bombings have slowed down a lot.

That said, I prefer secular Arab nations
>tfw politics outside of Jow Forums
Feels comfy

Attached: IMG_3418.png (242x343, 98K)

>tfw who are you quoting

Attached: הורד.png (225x225, 5K)

> caring about whatever retardation Jow Forums is up to

Attached: 1509866940412.jpg (1080x1068, 210K)

GO BACK

Achtung! Welcome, ally. You have no dubs, and pass the check. It seems someone played a trick on you and changed your filename to hebrew. Watch out, or someone might get the wrong idea.

Now where are those dubs stealing juden hiding...

Attached: 1476540141668.png (500x752, 505K)

I hate israel alright, but there are plenty if based jews, so don't fuck with them except they are deliberately fucking with the middle east.

I don't have a problem with Israel as a nation, just that they are crying for US/Western help all the time.

t.Libertarian

We've always teamed up on hating the zionist scum, nothing has changed desu.
It's an irrelevant poll that won't have any real world impact and it's actually funny laughing at all the retards, especially the fags trying to shill the threads to defend /ptg/ from /leftypol/.

We hate sandniggers because the Jews tell us to. That is their secret.

hate your own country lies instead.
cause America is the pool of lies.
know wy lies exist ? to not carry responsabilitys and consequences.
on other words manipulation of children.
America is childich.

Based

go back there

cucked

Attached: 1522956515710.jpg (1149x494, 57K)

BASED and REDPILLED

>secular arab nations
the thing is, if america and the west could help the Kurds gain power to make their own country and escape those extremist shitheads, they could start probably the only truly democratic secular country in the middle east. I don't wanna help any extremists who wanna kill anyone who isn't muslim, but if america could help those groups in the middle east who are decent people, they could make not only a morally good decision but also a good business decision. So i feel like everyone would win.

Attached: hahayeahbuoy.png (500x355, 398K)

Jow Forums is Muslims too

We collectively refuse your offer.

well it sure as hell isn't my offer, the offer was made long ago but refused by america and the middle east. seems like almost everyone except the kurds didn't like the idea. why don't you like it? religious reasons?

This

SDF aka Syrian Kurdistan is literally antifa

The middle east is already heartbreakingly divided and full of conflict as it is (kudos to you anglos)

The relationship between Kurdistan and Iraq is very akin to the relationship between Israel and the United States.
They're an autonomous region with proper representation, they have the right to self govern and allocate funds and resource, all that we ask of them is to respect the sovereignty of Iraq and the authority of the Iraqi government.
Yet time and time again they prove themself to be a bunch of pampered backstabbing cunts, they bit us in the ass after the UN imposed sanctions and our collective ineptitude (the fault was not entirely theirs, though they played a major role) allowed ISIS to get a foothold in northern Iraq. All of this while they continue to blatantly disregard and disrespect the Iraqi government.

A lot of nations are continuously meddling in my country's internal affairs, dividing us even further would serve no purpose but to topple us.
Also, every time the US intervenes in the middle east you only serve to make matters worse than they otherwise would've been.

mods are really insistent on pushing Jow Forumsddit on us. They spent all day yesterday moving imptrash here, so we prob have a bunch of faggots still lingering. Don't let down your defenses. We either protect this board from them or they delete it.

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Remember anons

Shia=Good
Sunni=Bad

Attached: 1521966125710.jpg (520x395, 47K)

Heh, he looks proud. Boiled them all by himself.

Attached: IMG_5039.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Remember anons

This guy needs to fuck off, all muslims are gay, he's a fag and so is Jow Forums

Attached: 00Syndrome.jpg (530x530, 137K)

Just like his brain

Attached: 1504660574925.jpg (534x800, 53K)

but why are you on Jow Forums then?

Attached: 1520196221147.png (612x491, 98K)