Why are idols such sluts?

Why are idols such sluts?

Attached: 1512803688056.jpg (1416x2000, 1.6M)

>romania

>australia

>>>>>>>>australia

Thats not honoka. As you see that girl looks retarded

Attached: beestgrik.jpg (349x444, 36K)

Idols are originally sluts. They suck dicks to get a job.

they are made for dick

Have you sucked dick, jap?

this guy gets it.

>not australian
why live?

She is retarded, dumb flip.

They are NOT sluts! She is just undressing, everybody does that. Look at her face, she clearly doesn't want to be seen on her undies. The guy who took this is pic is a fucking degenerate pervert tgat should be put to jail.

>she clearly doesn't want to be seen on her undies
you don't know that
she's a slut, she did it on purpose

No she's not motherfucker, she's ashamed that a pervert is watching her and taking photos of her while naked, looks like she's about to cry. The perv that took the pic enter the room where she was changing without her permission, that's why she's all scared in the pic, the pervert took this pic against her own will. She ain't no slut fag, you're the slut, she's as innocent as a baby.

she's not gonna cry, you faggot
she's shocked by the dick size of the dude who took the pic
still a slut

Search the Traumerei hentai manga. It says that idols are prohibited to have relationships, and that restricts their sexual desires. Sage.

No she's dumbass do you even can recognize what the expression on faces say? Do you have autism? She CLEARLY is scared and disgusted, dumbass. And if the dude was naked when he entered the situation is even worse like wtf is wrong with him that is sexual harrassment

No she's not, *

this is a disgusted face, me rn after reading your post
what's wrong if i have autism? do you judge people by that?
there's no sexual harrassment, everything was planned, she's a slut.
dumb flip

Attached: disgust.png (604x428, 245K)

I can make fun of everything in any fucking way I want and you can't stop me faggot, now I'm telling you have autism cause you CLEARLY CAN'T recognize the expression of her face, she is SCARED AND ASHAMED, she's putting her hand in the camera lens so the perv couldn't take the pic but she reacted too late, she is scared that this random pervert with a fucking camera entered the room with no permission in a unpredictable moment (she was getting undress, you do that in privacy) and she was ashamed because there's this fucker watching her and taking pics of her naked, this fucker did this on purpose to watch her naked cause he's a perv, and she knows that, you can tell all this just by looking at her expression and pose that she's doing. If you think she liked this you simply are retarded, she clearly hated this.

>he thinks they got popular singing and dancing

Attached: 1450654571864.png (454x404, 158K)

you said she's disgusted you autistic bish

this thread is full of autism

Attached: 1497129376264.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Ok yeah my mistake but still you can't disprove me
Stop saying she's a whore she's not a whore! She's innocent not a fucking whore like you faggot

maybe it was unexpected but you don't know anything more than that
maybe she enjoyed(most likely because she's a slut) and deep in her desires this was one of them, of course she has that expresion, everyone will have that unless you're autistic
stop defending sluts

I don’t recall her being slutty is desu

Attached: AA97D4C4-65AD-4423-A890-C65F4563E352.jpg (480x360, 59K)

Then why does she look so awfully whorish here?

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1280x1807, 581K)

He said, posting official art of the Main Character, who is underaged, naked.

is her vagin also well made? i wanna sex the key

Just because u naked doesn’t mean u slut

Key is pure

Attached: 6077D9F7-F4CF-4048-8C10-1D46FDABF433.png (1100x504, 586K)

slut

Attached: 1419306146842.jpg (888x1449, 185K)

bump

Attached: 1493661432456.png (650x650, 583K)

Yeah, of course, being raped is a fucking wish of anybody, yeah maybe to you jut not a fucking sane person

Oh... I... uuuuhhhhhmmm... Yeah I can't defend this anymore she's a slut
Here she looks like she's getting raped tho

FINALLY
remember IDOLS = SLUTS

They are drawn that way? They are paid to ve like that?

Not only that, but they enjoy it as well.

^ he's right

Idols are pretty much prostitutes.
Same for actresses.

Attached: 1522556469775.jpg (900x1416, 818K)

>the spic doesn't understand that she's still pure (she isn't)

Attached: 1517788984934.png (304x247, 103K)

>you will never be a cute idol

Attached: __yazawa_nico_love_live_love_live_school_idol_festival_and_love_live_school_idol_project__sample-e3d (850x1253, 194K)