>have children
>2007
>start engaging with Jow Forums
>try to bluepill people
>end up getting redpilled
>and racially aware
>but still in a mixed marriage

what do?

Attached: 800px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (800x600, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/randomyoko2/videos
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43710934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Butt sex

Divorce.

Attached: 213456346.jpg (148x216, 9K)

lol no
But I made a vow.

Get your little Elliot to pick a better target than the first one.

breed some bastard whites, never tell your wife.
ezpz

Jow Forums has got the wrong attitude to race mixing. The white race is inherently cucked. You want your offspring to be as successful as possible. The only way to do that is to make sure they have good non-cucked genes from azn qt3.14's

I married an Asian. She's got red pilled. What's the problem

just carry on your life, shes your wife and there are worse mixes than asian white

Marriage is not as sacred as you think. You'll realize that when your rice wife leaves you because you're no longer able to bring yourself to spawn mixed children knowing the internal suffering you'll cause them by destroying their ability to effectively identify with others. Don't listen to hapa shills, stand with your values.

Well, you married an Asian chick, so the chances of you being a beta are pretty high. That being said beta males have no chance with Stacies and generally the smart ones don't want to be divorce raped by Stacy anyhow. Beta males like you serve to continue the huwhite race through the means of hapas. You know your roll, now get to it.

Attached: Gary Dourden Meth.jpg (400x500, 23K)

most important question-

what kind of asian?

if japanese, korean, or northeastern chinese- continue

if thai hooker, phillipina, vietnamese, other SE asian trash- kill self

it's disgusting that you are -married- to an asian of a specific ethnicity and describe her as "asian" whereas she most likely conceives herself as -insert asian national ethnicity-

None, really. She's as redpilled as I am. She's just not white.

FWIW, the white girl I almost married turned into a lardblimp after I left her so...bullet dodged?

I don't like being specific on the 4 chins. But I'm in the kill self category.

huh
kys maybe?

Attached: 951985.png (399x382, 148K)

I dated a Chinese woman, she was the most loyal best woman ive ever known, I broke up with her because I didn't want Asian children and she wanted to have kids

if you're happy with her then don't listen to these nerds that jerk it to traps. you haven't been here long enough if this is unironic

Checked. Although in my town there's like a zillion "hapa" kids so idk if that's a real problem here.

>get married
how about no? marriage means submitting to your role as slave of the system

Attached: 1471989029934.png (1634x1058, 237K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1521494857537.png (600x600, 247K)

Ehhh

Just enjoy it. Asian women are comfy as fuck (sometimes). I'd marry one but I want white kids and all that for the demographics war.

Since being redpilled I couldn't marry a non-white woman without feeling guilty, but if you've already married one then fuck it. It's probably comfier than marrying one of these stupid white cunts.

Attached: TWICE6.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Eh, I'm happy. I'm just wondering what Jow Forums thinks.

Get into Random Yoko. And get your wife into her as well.
youtube.com/user/randomyoko2/videos

Other than that... race realism is important, but taking responsibility for your actions is too. Don't make her pay for your mistakes. Don't think about divorcing or anything degenerate like that. Also, if you don't want children anymore, and hoping you don't already have them, I'd advice against having them at all. You aren't securing the existence of your people and a future for white children (or her for her people and asian children) anymore, so it doesn't matter politically anyway. Take it with a grain of salt because I'm an antinatalist though, and while I do believe that, politically, having kids of your race is important, I also believe that, morally, having kids is, well, immoral. Because life is suffering, so you're forcing someone into a life of suffering when you have kids. And if we're also adding you're already having qualms about it, just, don't put them through that too. Though of course, if you already have them, just don't make them suffer. Again, take responsibility for your actions and understand you've condemned them to a life of suffering, so do everything you can and beyond to make them avoid suffering as much as possible.

I know those feels bro. Same here. Still regret it. Young, fit, tight, smart. Always cooking and cleaning, very submissive. I wanted white kids though. Fucking pol ruined me.

Attached: tmp_21549-1496749583378170024450.jpg (428x500, 27K)

I made the mistake bro. Don't leave.

i hope shes Vietnamese, otherwise you dun goofed.

You are not in a mixed marriage. You are both Boreans.

kys degenerate

You both probably sold yer souls to the devil for what you have. Just imagine finding outa man with a 121 to 200 range iq who got perfect scores on 2 sections of the test, is homeless while you get everything you want.

Divorce is possibly more degenerate than racemixing

Kids from divorced families grow up to be insane, and then they have kids and those kids turn out to be insane.

At least with race-mixed kids you can bleach them back to being white over the course of a few generations if you had to. You can't fix crazy.

Plus azn women are comfy so fugg it

Hi Paul

>korean plastic
Eww.

Nothing against slants though. I'm so much of a weeaboo I learned japanese mainly through watching copious amounts of japanese idol variety. I still watch like 10 shows a week. But koreans are disgusting - or well, they stop being disgusting, just like the extremely comely ones in your picture, but only because of plastic surgery. Fuck Korea.

The universe hasn't delivered my Bentley....yet.

Just IVF with top tier white eggs, like Jackson but less creepy

Asians and whites can coexist just fine, as long as neither tries to destroy the other.

Crime statistics are similar between the two.

Attached: 2015.png (1740x1088, 229K)

Post pics or fake story

Now you brag to me.

Gooks are worthless genetic trash doomed to extinction. Find a human woman before its too late and you get deported to gookland as a race traitor.
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

Attached: Charles Murray - Human Accomplishment.png (1237x1017, 108K)

>what do?
Kill your mutts and then off yourself faggot.

lrn2english

What is the best time of year to drive around there on motorcycle and not get wet as fuck?

Its not the universe, its the devil, and a bently was not part of the deal.

That's not really the issue, though I understand the position there. Racial identity is rooted to a degree in it's culture and society. Mixed kids can't feel belonging once they begin thinking along those lines. It's part of the reason people rationalize and so faithfully defend the idea of being "colour blind"; they're justifying either participating in, or not speaking against/resisting, the creation of generations who will disassociate from harmonious societies and cause chaos as a result of being torn not only of their social identity through a lack of recial belonging (in the aforementioned sense), but also of the genetic behaviors and functions unique to their parents races which they now wouldn't have in such a capacity that they would feel 'whole' in their belonging. Being around other mixed kids, even of the same mixture, is pretty unlikely to change this in any beneficial way for society.

In some circumstances these mixed kids can integrate, that's something that's missed by people here, but it's missed because in the present day political climate, that integration is pretty much impossible. That impossibility has to do with the frequency of mixed or foreign individuals entering nations where they don't belong, whether or not they're trying to integrate into them or not; the reason that doesn't matter is because it doesn't work when a large group of different peoples, whether in race or religion or political ideology enter a society at a certain size, the only outcome can be conflict.

In a better situation I would say that you should raise your kids to be a part of the society you live in despite their racial belonging, because it would be possible for society to absorb them, but the way things are going in present, society will reject them despite the efforts of (((groups))) to forcefully integrate them, and the children themselves will become aware of that rejection and enter a state of inner turmoil and struggle as a result.

Hahahahaha beaner telling someone else to off themselves

tl;dr.

You seem to have really studied this. Are you a mixed kid?

Asians are honorary aryans

as long as she isn't a jungle asian.

>Considering ending your marriage over the rhetoric of a satirical politics forum.

You pathetic weak man. Get a grip of your life.

Yeah, she's a jungle azn.

I'd say... november to march? Something like that. There's no particular best time of year to drive around here on motorcycle and not get mugged, raped and brutally murdered though. Or even worse, get misunderstood, accused of something, and fucking lynched and lit on fire. I went full shut-in mode almost a decade ago.

Translation to common australian.

Dicken a slanty oi cunt, you sick cunt, are their cunts really sideways cunt?

>reading things that aren't there
lol ok then

I'm half white half jap and I've never thought of myself as anything except white desu.

im so sorry, user.

Attached: 1485546014554.png (697x622, 286K)

Let me rephrase then.

>Seeking advise regarding marriage on a satirical politics forum.

You pathetic weak man. Get a grip of your life.

I mean is she nice, user?

Yes, 1/8th SE Asian. My current alternative to suicide is to swear celibacy and work in my academic field to benefit the values I hold dear, despite not being able to internally justify to myself a state of satisfactory belonging to either of my racial groups.
Check flag again, mate. Close enough though
I'm glad you could convince yourself of that

Meh. Funny thing - she did the genetic testing thing and she's like 1% Native American. So, technically, she's more American than I am, lol.

POO IN LOO rajinder chang.

Attached: Canada 02.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

Dude you're retarded. Hating yourself this hard is the most lefty thing I've ever seen.

Oh, go eat some spotted dick. I'm just bored and having a chat with my m8's.

Honestly, as long as they're not a nigger, spic, or arab you're fine.

I don't hate myself

I'm sorry about your issues, user. Perhaps you should seek help instead of disliking yourself so much for the remainder of your life. It won't do you well.

She's a real sweetheart, user.

A friend was there a few years ago and it rained all the time, he couldn't drive at all and had to stay on the side of the road sometimes and stop saying that it's violent, he didn't get fucked by the locals, he got fucked by cops in costa pobre.

Switch to /po/.

Surprise her with a delightful paper craft turtle.

Attached: turts.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

It doesn't matter. Yes, demographics is destiny; but ultimately in your shoes, the best you should do is uphold the individual.

Don't be beholden to ONLY the idea of preserving "your race". What "white race" is there to preserve in America? Every "white" person is a mix of English, Irish, Italian, French, German, etc. How pure are you all really? I understand there is such thing as European admixture, but if you let this meme control you, then you are letting ideology grip you over your own specific circumstances which don't let you control your life in that direction anymore.

If anything, you should just be a good parent to your kids (not be a spineless faggot).

So why don't you just kill people to end their suffering?

Tbh I get the race thing but if my soulmate was of a different race and we got along then I'd see no problem in wifing her. I'd just tell my white friends and family to have lots of kids with their white husbands/wives if demographics are important.
>It's the red pilling that matters in the end

The genetic jew says I'm 100% European. Specifically, 85% British/Irish, remainder German/French.

I appreciate myself on an individual level (), my issue is with my role in society and to my people, both European and SE Asian. Knowing what I do about the nature of race and its social impacts, I can't justify having children and initially considered suicide to avoid the temptation or chance of falling for someone to the point where I would get stuck into something that goes against my beliefs, but reasoned that I have the resolve to stick to my fundamentals and instead decide to do things that I can for my society which are wholly positive so far as I'm aware (i.e. producing academic works and funding groups I know will benefit my ideological standings).

>I appreciate myself
>but my genes are so polluted that I seriously considered suicide
>I'm totally sane, guys.

You're only 1/8 mixed? If you have children with a white woman, then they'll be >90% white. AKA white. Hell, you're already white (87.5%).

Stop going too far with Jow Forums memes. The world needs your 15/16 kids to counteract the 0/16 ones.

>asks for perspective on his situation
>gets a well thought out perspective informed from both study and personal experience
>proceeds to flippantly ignore it, "get help"

I respect that kiwi user. He's able to confront the reality and not hide in the comfortable lies people like you think up to excuse your degenerate behavior.

I respect one man's opinion, but I take it for what it is: one man's opinion.

fucking hell, I'm in the same situation with a black qt gf, shes smart, extremely loyal, submissive as ell, but problem is I'm Hispanic and I want Hispanic children. To make things worst I would be the first one, in both sides of the family to date a girl of another race, and both sides of the family are at least a bit racist including me.

This girl too good tho, I might adopt a mexican kid or something

Calm it down mate yer acting like buttigeig.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43710934

But it IS violent. Gangs are a fucking plague, and then there's the fucking vigilante indios.
And again, non-rainy season is november-march ish.

Because killing is also immoral. Morality delimits your interactions with others.
I'm in favor of euthanasia though. If you wanna die and someone's offering the service, the government should not make that illegal. On the other hand, due to the thing about responsibility I mentioned in the post you're quoting, I am against abortion. Hell, I'm both politically and morally against abortion because, politically, the state is giving permission to the population to kill (by the way, I'm also against the death penalty, which I guess makes sense going from what I've been saying, but also I believe only the most retarded citizens would give that power to their state) babies, if unborn, and that can have really fucked up implications in the national psyche - and morally because, well, killing is immoral.

Jow Forums was here in 2007?

Why are you here

checked trips, op is a newfag who gives a fuck

idk, back when it was /new/.

divorce, remarry

The absolute state of America. Enjoy your brown-eyed 56% demons

... You're 1/8th jungle asian and 7/8 white? Dude, just consider yourself white, wtf?

Nope. It was created in 2010.

He could mean /new/ which jewt killed for a while before creating Jow Forums though. I believe /new/ came together with Jow Forums and /co/ and those boards around... '06? '07? But yeah, jewt shoah'd /new/ because he was/is a libcuck, but then created Jow Forums after confronting that fat cunt who used to own ED and shoah'd it, and then she snapped back on him for killing /new/ and the original Jow Forums. And then he ruined us during gg. What a gyp.
Yes, I went on that diatribe just to be able to say "what a gyp" to a romanian.

That does seem illogical, yeah. To clarify, I am fine now that I've reasoned with myself, when I was considering those drastic actions I wouldn't have said at all that I was ok.
Like I said before () it would be fine for a mixed child to integrate and find belonging in a wholly homogeneous population, but I see the scale at which this is happening today resulting in a large number of dissociated individuals. You're right though in terms of my situation, if it becomes clear in my mind that having kids of my own will contribute positively to the strengthening of a homogeneous or racially harmonious future then I will surely reconsider my position.

Ask John Derbyshire

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x571, 58K)

Just stick with her because that's the commitment you made. You are a father now, not a child. Don't be a nigger.

kys, your wife, and your mongrel nonwhite children. That's your only path to redemption.

>Somebody stupid enough to racemix should reproduce

>Creatura wants whites to disappear to stop reminding him what a subhuman he is

>Continuing white race through nonwhite race

Okay Chang.

>All these faggots justifying race mixing

Has Jow Forums always been this pozzed or is this the work of the based magapedes?

This type of delusion is fairly common among Amerimutts.

2 thoughts:

Race mixing is tolerated now, but there is no guarantee that things will be the same in the future.

Race mixing is dysgenic in most circumstances except between the elites of each group. Compared Nikki Haley vs Pajeet. Snake eating jungle monkeys on the other hand may not have the genetic variation needed to constitute their own high IQ elite class.

Did they eat it?

This. Ditch the gook and get yourself an Aryan princess and have many children.

Nigger

Attached: American.jpg (480x600, 27K)

Damn it. I want to find one of those black articles telling white people to not breed and to give half of their income to black people or something. Lol, do that but for whites.

Nope, I’m quite white.

Watch out for the black eyes kids. Every time you make a baby with an Asian you produce 1+ soldier for the black God

Just stick to your wife. You made your choice and have to live with it for better and for worse. Make sure to raise your kids well so that they don't become anti-white hapas.

>"lol no"
You're a chick. There is nothing wrong with fucking your wife's ass as long as you procreate occasionally.

You stay with her and raise red-pilled children who have both of their parents.

I married a half-spic who was raised by whites. Women are empty shells that can be molded into any political position.

murder-suicide is the only way out