At therapy

>at therapy
>discussing alcohol
>"i guess it makes life easier, having a bottle of vodka to get through a difficult day"
>"yes, user, but then you feel worse the next day. it's not a healthy coping mechanism"
>"i guess"
>"you need to find healthy ways to deal with your bad feelings. Not turn to alcohol or, you know... other addictions"
>"what do you mean, other addictions?"
>"well user people can be addicted to all sorts of things. alcohol, drugs, sex, even... food"

I was there to get help for my loneliness and depression and end up getting fatshamed by my skinny bitch therapist.

Attached: girl.png (590x658, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/videos/penn-jillette-on-losing-100lbs-of-weight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being fat then, miss roasty

Lolololo get fucked fat bitch
I hate fats man xD

I'm trying! I've been on Vogue's egg diet for the last day and a half. I'm starving though. It's hard to lose weight and being fatshamed by my so-called-therapist isn't helping

Attached: KXndP8V (1).jpg (1200x571, 74K)

Kek I actually had a similar experience when I was fat back in college. Really depressed, anxious, no friends, went to a woman therapist because I thought she would empathize with me. NOPE, she went full mean-girl and just gave me diet plans and weight loss advice and wouldn't talk about anything else with me, blamed all my problems on my fatness. Years later and 100lbs lighter I'm still depressed as fuck, getting therapy soon but refuse to talk to a female one ever again. It's not that I'm "not like the other girls", it's that these woman are turbo-normie-stacies and will NEVER understand the shit we've been through

have you tried water fasting? Look for guidiance on Jow Forums. shit works and you can go for up to a month, as widely documented.

Just dieting wont do shit fatass
Go outside and walk for 10 minutes everyday
Once you start losing weight and can walk 2 inches without collapsing, then bring it up to 15 minutes, 20, 25, 30, 40 etc until you can walk for a good hour

or do omad (one meal a day)
shit isnt as bad as i thoguht, i actually feel too full after eating a large meal.

The therapist is right that you shouldn't use alcohol or food to distract yourself from feelings. The only proper response to a feeling is to feel it and move on. Feelings don't need to be "dealt with".

Back to tumblr fatties

Wtf aren't eggs the wrost shit you can eat?
Cholesterol side, ur heart is gonna fucking die someday

I tried to use tumblr but it's confusing and full of kids. Also I'm not fat anymore so ha

yikes i fucked up

She was just listing it off. The only reason it was emphasizes was because food is normally not considered bad

This is just a dumb version of keto that is undercut by the inclusion of alcohol. Keto works, but be sure to get enough protein and lift some weights, otherwise your muscle will disappear along with the fat.

its kinda true though
being fat doesnt give you shit besides instant gratification

Don't listen to the retard. The shit she's saying is a lie

>even... food
kek people always sound like complete retards when they say it like this.
That being said, how do you even get addicted to food? I have major problems eating because food is fucking disgusting(to me(yes I have problems)), hey at least you can eat without getting sick at the thought of it!

oh no run back to your safeplace

eggs are high in good cholesterol dummy

It maybe good, but it's still cholesterol

Eggs are pretty high in sodium.

>fat roastie on egg and meat """diet"""
dumb slut...

You should have killed her or something.

I'm a fat guy (around 130kg) and I can walk more than 30km and do 80km of biking without problems.
I walk around a lot too.

be my belly gf
oregano

>fat """"shamed""""
kek the mental gymnastics fatcunts have to do to try and justify their obesity
we unironically live in a time where you dont have to worry where the next meal comes from, and you jabbas cant stop stuffing your faces

fat people are the most disgusting creatures to crawl on this planet
you ''people'' need to realize that everyone is disgusted just by the sight of you and whenever your in public anyone near you will see you as inferior and ugly
no matter how charismatic you are you are hideous and a eye sore
i'd rather hole a Madagascan cockroach then touch a fat ''persons'' lubber

bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrraap

*snifs

People that hate fat people are so weird to me, I couldn't give a less of a fuck what other people look like

Yeah I feel this. If I had less discipline I could see myself getting fat so I mostly pity them. Let them live

Its not the fat it's that they are lazy and clearly don't give a fuck about themselves.

What is this, the 1960s? Cholesterol you eat has no correlation with blood cholesterol.

>Fatshame
>As "i'm being ashamed for destroying my body with junk food"
Be gone land whale, you will get simpathy on Tumblr

Attached: 1536493826264.jpg (400x400, 61K)

It's spelled sympathy in case that wasn't a typo

Fat fucks are retarded sometimes
>thinking someone can just write a list of foods to eat and that can somehow tell you how much weight you would lose eating that for 3 days
That's literally nonsensical. It depends how fat your big tubby ass is. If you actually want to lose weight download myfitnesspal or any calorie journal app. put everything you eat into it, and dont fucking lie tubby because lying to yourself will make it not work

This was a haha thread until I read all the replies to how people think someone should lose weight. I was about to post exactly what you did. Thank you for not being retarded.

If she followed that diet exactly as written she would 100% lose weight, anyone would if they aren't a midget, it's barely 1000 calories. It's just not healthy or sustainable at all.

yes she would lose weight but the diet literally says she would lose 5 pounds. There is no way you can know how much weight someone will lose without knowing how much they're eating now and how much of a big fatass they are exactly. Diets are a meme, 3 days of that stupid shit and back to your dumbass habits and you'll just regain the weight anyway. You have to actually change and decrease your intake of food if you want to be a less large human.

Hi, I have a fat fetish can you please post a pic of your big belly so I can jerk off to it later? Only if you're a girl though, thanks in advance.

Dunno why you are replying to me saying the same thing I just said, I agree with you

Sorry I guess you just said it in a retarded way so I had to clear it up for tubs

Therapy seems pointless

>going to a therapist
Lmao, enjoy being scammed out of your money and getting hooked up on jewpills like those big farma goys want you to jfl.

I didn't, you just automatically thought I was disagreeing with you about the weight loss ratio thing and I wasn't. Why are people on here so goddamned dumb

alcohol makes you hold fat though, this is the worst """diet""" i have ever seen.

Attached: 1527349065847.png (1000x1000, 996K)

It's almost impossible to lose weight with pure calorie deficit without feeling like you're starving yourself. Your therapist is right - you have to change your relationship with food.

bigthink.com/videos/penn-jillette-on-losing-100lbs-of-weight

It's not a "micro agression" or "fat shaming" you piece of snowflake shit. It's someone giving you some good advice. If you're fat you're not healthy and you're using food as a crutch just like the booze. God I hate fat people.

HAHAHAHAHAHA BASED AND RED PILLED SCAM ARTIST