Q, /friends/; it is time

The time is now, the universe has spoken. Absolute state of humanity. Ultimate awakening pill, the dualism of our existence.

Shills are both evil because they try to bury truth, yet good because the release of the video is part of a much larger hypercomplex picture. As are most global events.

Validity of video will be confirmed and more by /ourguys/ when the time is right. This pertains to "Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear." So for now; ITT we connect more dots with more crumbs, it is cicada level. Expose more names of the people connected.

Hillbitch, Billdawg, HUMAnless, Podestas, Anthony kid dick, Ofaga, Joke Alefantis, Demonic Family, Peter noBalls, Peter Tilford, Clement Freud, Jeff Epstein.
Add more names to the list. [THEY] can be anywhere as they are high functioning psychopaths, can infiltrate anywhere from corporations to governments, to religions and academics. [They] make (they) nothing more than jabronis.

Make jokes of their names as the main thing that hurts psychopaths is being forgotten, made feel inferior, reminded that they are beneath the dirt, that's why they do what they do. Sexual attraction is partially rooted in what your subconscious thinks as taboo. If you have a conscience, the pursuit of the hedonistic vices is rooted in what is actually feasible without causing harm to others. They have no conscious, thus the worst of the worst is what excites these people because it feed their grandiose sense of themselves, and since their psychopathic families bred them with money and power, nothing is not feasible.

FALL NOW FALL FOREVER.
Make no mistake, this game is all of humanity versus the entirety of the universe after this.
WHERE ONE MUST GO, ALL MUST FOLLOW.

Death to the betrayers of man and all that is good, death to pedovores.
Never let these posts die, always bump with the words /Q we are ready/.

Attached: goodvsevil.jpg (1024x571, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw
youtube.com/watch?v=L6lD8JEsFpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7RaQUmOzE
youtube.com/watch?v=IHcqIl8vT44
youtube.com/watch?v=LN8EE5JxSGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JXh3Ob_zDhs
youtube.com/watch?v=vFsFp46YiEs
youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uy0bF-PFpFI
fluffybooru.org/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1480/06/1480069360692.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo
youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video format for some more general enlightenment for the normies. Watch these, in order, skip if already know/seen. once done and enlightened enough bump thread with /Q we are ready/.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw

Morpheus here are /oldfags/, yet all of /us/ together are Neo, as he is a representation of the common man, and our strength against evil when united.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6lD8JEsFpQ

The fact that sociopaths are aware of the dualism of the universe whether learned or through intuition, leads them to be what I call the Key Exceptional Individual, as their free will and their consciousness will dictate if they shill good or evil. psychopath is obviously the one with the most inclination for evil as they have little to no conscience.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7RaQUmOzE

WE are the ONES
[They] are kill.
This is what is happening right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHcqIl8vT44

How to rule over people, the basics of sociopaths that leads to psychopathy. Based on an old book called The Prince by Machiavelli.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN8EE5JxSGQ

This is mostly for /Q/ as they are more the one than anyone else. I know this might be a gamble, but remember not only is the win more savorable, memorable and definite, but clearer near the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXh3Ob_zDhs

This is a speech by Charlie Chaplin, have some hope, but also know that this has gone on for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFsFp46YiEs

This video explains pretty well what is essentially going on with frazzled.rip. Start from minute 10 if you just want fast base info on this happening. and why now is the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1d5VvCa8Fo&has_verified=1

This is what will end up happening if justice is not had. Sooner or later, one or many, good or evil. :D

We are at the most dangerous, cunning and powerful, but also at our most loving, understanding and wise, right when everything hangs by a…..

/Thread.

Attached: 3t5xm3.jpg (464x324, 45K)

Oh yeah? start bumping threads with /Q we are ready/ and watch what happens in a couple of days.

Charlie Chaplin? You want me to listen to a literal Jewish multi millionaire communist? Do you have any other filthy rich kikes that want to tell me how to share what little I have to make the world better for them? Please , I want filthy rich semitic oligarchs telling me how best to serve my hook nosed masters.

Attached: eb868b7fc041c6ccc1d4e3918c56e6e8.jpg (300x250, 58K)

see. also this is about more than (they) as even (they) are infiltrated by [they].

semper fi

Okay , i'll bite, who are [they]?

Attached: Nervous.jpg (500x500, 42K)

The satanists ritual child murderers..

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVAT.

Bump

2K PILOTS OUT OF RETIREMENT

50K MEN PULLED FROM RETIREMENT AND STUCK ON ANTI HUMAN TRAFFICKING EFFORTS

IT'S HAPPENING.

Bump with /Q we are ready/

/Q we are ready/

Yes this is real, humanity is meant to be united, either to conquer the universe, or for God, still not sure on that one.

DONT FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

CRANK PRAYERS OUT DURING CAPTCHA TO GAIN A STRATEGIC & TACTICAL ADVANTAGE.

You're putting the cart in front of the horse there buddy. (((satanism))) is just the modern face of Talmudic and Kabalistic ritual. Just like blood libel was the medieval face of it. It's (((them))), it always was, always is, and always will be. Do me a favour, in pic related, behind the Jewish guy's head, what language are those characters from?

Attached: 71yohFKjZGL._SY587_.jpg (409x587, 52K)

We dont believe in this "Q" character here. Leave.

Whats this frazzled jpeg thing? Can anyone gib basic gestalt pls

>we

forced meme/ transparent trolling

/Q we are ready/ love you.

get with the program

Holy fuck hahaha are u people serious?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x263, 2.57M)

L a r p
A
R
P

Kill yourself fucking retard

Totally agree, but every newfag on here thinks the parenthesis are solely the low level merchants that hitler killed.

Q is a reference to the people like me that are even better at the interwebs that have obviously found this shit but either cant or are to scared to share it. also File on darkweb surfaced 2016 from anthony little dicks laptop (weiner), wasn't dick pics, was insurance video of huma abedin and Hillary peeling the face off a kid to produce the kids terror causing some sort of ultra secret chemicals to be produced because of the age and terror. apparently they get high with it and extend life, talk to satan, other fucked up weird shit. It got suppressed but somehow it started resurfacing and well, it seems the happening of happenings is this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=uy0bF-PFpFI

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

fluffybooru.org/

this is how they communicate in plain site, weird fan fic.

god bless erik prince

These threads started appearing very conviently amid escalations in Syria and and UK's Scripals fiasco.

Attached: 1496657568262.png (1280x738, 761K)

you russians crack me up

Unironically neck yourself you schizo boomer. Fuck off back to 8ch.

Weird thread. Galaxy asunder.

>Ultimate awakening pill, the dualism of our existence.

Duality is a trap to make us think like computers. Also Chess. Our real rulers are sentient machines.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1480/06/1480069360692.png

Part of leaf prophecy

we are at
>a killing bolt will shine in the night that will not kill.

The video is
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Good and evil, all play by this duality, light and dark.

Sauce?

>le reddit spacing killing bolt prophecy

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo

you're glowing

If you are uninformed, it's okay, fuck off and it will be okay.
If this is purposful, i have a question for you, what will you say to God when he asks you if you are worthy for the next plane of existence? If you are not you will be reborn in a hell similar to what the children at the end of this video are experiencing.

Which two voices are calling?

Hillary and Huma, silence will be children crying in terror as it they die.

Just release the video
This game needs to end now

Bump with /Q we are ready/ Twitter, facebook, Reddit, instagram, Snapchat, both are watching, they will see it.

Q we are ready

/Q we are ready/

youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw

/Q we are ready/
after all this you should present me some qts pleidaian girls

>God
Lmao fuck off with your Abrahamic sandnigger religion, boomer.

Attached: 1987546248.png (718x378, 712K)

I’ve never seen tooth paste with so much “edges”

You are a charlatan and a sodomite

At least I'm not a fucking idiot believing a larp on a Chinese herb trading forum.

Meaning??

>Talk to Satan

Wtf is with the name faggotry & no sourced material? Jow Forums has gone to shit....

This

How do you do, fellow non-boomers?

Oh shit. I'm a psychopath.

Oh well.

hmm, interesting wording.
What would ones motive be.
One seconds the Russians reasonable understandings. The vidya shows nothing and everything, what is one to make of it.
You wish to stir thee attention of what one must assume from this, again that's very interesting.

One is NOT discounting your sloppy efforts.

Binary logic is supreme truth. 1 or 0. Yes or no. This is the essence of dualism.

You boomers do realize you're getting played, right? Of course you don't, you've been getting played your entire lives and look at the damage you've managed to inflict on this country. Decent men died for nothing to begin with and you managed to make it even worse.

you win Bear scoots

Attached: award.jpg (320x256, 6K)

Check. What about him?

Bump, s shift has occurred. We are gaining strength

Why, why you nigger??

Tf is this pic about faggot?

Semper par

Plane of existence? You fags belong >>x

what video are yoiu talking aobitiout about keyboard busted

but Q doesnt larp like a basement dwelling neckbeard.

You're some low end copy.

tl;dr
what's this about pedos?? I aint reading this shit someone summarize

Of course per usual, pol dismisses biggest intel drop we ever had as a larp again...no traction..thread being slid hard

Cringe thread I guess

Yes we do. I do.
/Q We are ready/

Where do you come up with that bullshit? Get a job.

Shut the Fuck up. Share Blue Faggot

test.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Indeed!

Attached: t-erik-prince-blackwater-adam-ciralsky-nigel-parry.jpg (1440x960, 210K)

It's about corruption...pedos, human trafficking, organ harvesting, pure evil etc. etc. all in the government, hollyweird, etc. and it's world wide.

I was too, born in shit hole, went to better place when small thank God, they key is your will. Will for what? Hell or heaven, or whatever the next plane of existence ends up being. Do you have family? Hug them, place your hand in the center of their back feel the heart beat, that is you. When you look up at the stars, do you see coincidence or precision and genius? That is what made you, you are in that. Now when you look around here, do you see chance? Or providence? Point is this, shill good = good for you, shill evil = evil for you. get it?

Lol my God is "TheOneAboveAll," that is all our God.

wow.

wew lad

Attached: you.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Fortune favors the bold, get used to search engines friend, most people are not as kind with info as i.

He will be fall guy with peepee tape, but that will also bring down deep state. Planned long ago friend.

I am not insider, compared to /them/ i am that for sure.

But /ourguys/ use the same ways of [them], navy cucked both of them when they made the internet thus started "Plans made long ago" Technically this fight was actually started by Jesus, but that is too much to type here.

>I AINT CLICKING THAT SHIT, NIGGER

Attached: CB56E3B0-648E-4B6F-AAF7-F869873A3AE9.jpg (502x283, 32K)

Q we are ready

Attached: you-better-click-that-shit-nigga.jpg (720x576, 246K)

Q WE ARE READY!
>Implying there is nothing illegal on YouTube.
Oh u sweet summer child

Attached: 773CC13F-E340-4D9F-AE73-70A67D931778.jpg (1080x1080, 315K)

I go by scout, deposit these rare internet points (best internet points are BTC and BCH just in case) into my account please, am low middle class fag because even though am sociopath, I like humanity and the longer I spend with the average normie, the more I see why we are here. Even the neckbeards here are worth more than the average normie, seeking knowledge and truth, memes and games. Normies have parties and concert, etc? Sure nothing wrong with it, pretty fun but also like, personify the hedonistic pursuit of the vices of man? So low level (((satanist)))? See how systemic this is? First part I posted, ULTIMATE PILL.

Implying CIA niggers are gonna knock with van for hundreds of thousands of connect the dots fags going crazy all over the net.

>wuz

check those trips

Attached: smug pepe rare.png (563x542, 260K)

>kangs

Sorry couldn't help myself.

>ultra secret chemicals
I was on board but you lost me there. How does something like that stay under wraps in this fucking clownworld? If something like that actually existed 1) they’d have to kill people in the science community left and right to keep it a secret and 2) people would be skinning kids left and right just to make the shit to sell.

Bumping for pls don’t be real.

Attached: image.jpg (580x580, 148K)

n sheeeeiiiitttt

Murder you mother, anus.

Fuck you 1st post shill retard. Go tell Hillary and co. to start reading the bible and praying, God will laugh but anything is possible lol.

Look up adrenochrome. Please link me to studies of human chemistry during torture conducted before murder? Wonder what the Nazi's were really doing to those Jews? I think some Jews know, and that's why they have expanded their merchant tiers.

Wheres the upvote button?

1st post chicken fuck bitch you dog retard stop barking