I kind of fucked things up between a friend and I...

I kind of fucked things up between a friend and I. We were webcamming last night and he told me has been cutting himself. I asked him how bad are the cuts and he proceeded to pull down his pants to show me his cuts. The cuts were pretty deep. I secretly took screenshots and sent the pictures to his sister and told her that her brother is cutting himself. Now my friend is mad at me because his family now thinks he is suicidal and are forcing him to go see a doctor.

Attached: tired.jpg (640x762, 33K)

>friend pulls pants down on cam
Bruh I think he was trying to tell you something else

You're a piece of shit snitch and deserve everything bad that happens to you.

Attached: 1450922419101.gif (500x555, 687K)

I was deeply concerned about him and didn't want him to further endanger himself.

I've seen him naked before. I don't need to see his penis again.

I hope that he is okay.

He will probably be pushed over the edge by being forced to get "help"

He really does need help though. The cuts were more than paper cut deep. You could see fatty tissue underneath.

Damn I wish I was that strong. I can't do anything more than punching or biting.

>seen him naked before
Wut.

We went to an Anime convention together and he changed his clothes in front of me.

I dunno which part of this is gayer, you seeing him naked or the anime convention.

Nah for real though I hope he's ok.

good. it's for the best. he needs help

If he is stupid enough to not see the fact that you are concerned for his wellbeing, then straight up tell him.

He's probably just hangin out

>cutting yourself
How can someone be so histrionic is beyond me. Doing that is toddler tier gimme attention please level. Just ignore him you're only enabling him

attention grabbing when it's paper cuts, but it's serious when it's leaving huge scars or when the patient is skinning themselves, burning themselves, electrocuting themselves. Cutting isn't always a meme.

They're just more desperate for attention in those cases. It's best to just ignore them

Gotta agree with user here

>burning yourself

Genius. No blood.

what would you have done if you found out your friend was cutting themselves to the point that you can see fatty tissue?