Is driving this a real job?

Is driving this a real job?

Attached: 1347334322171.jpg (444x348, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BB2dvKEy6Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You already know the answer.

>is being a cog in the industrial machine a real job?
Yes. Without material handlers, material won’t be handled.

what the fuck is that back pedal for?

yes moron, if you're doing something that help produce something useful to others (something others will buy), yes that's a job, and your pay is part of the price.

I like how Jow Forums from one hands whines about jobs and from the other hand expects it to be showered jobs with "leader" in their title or something.

You stand on it and zoom around like the rest of those ukrainian animals around here.

you stand on it

Yeah but what happens when you stand on it?

Ayy Blyat... Kek

You should stand on the blades and zoom around, that pedal is unneeded.

poor guy, he's retarded

Attached: 2412532.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

Its being stood on

Why not? Way better than sitting in the ofiice with shitton of paper around you.

It's certainly not an unreal job, if that's what you mean.

around here we dont use a pedel..we just walk...boy you must be one of those fat americans...sad

What about relief milking?

Attached: 1522832911748.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

wouldn't that handle be too close to chest or stomach? When its pulled down?

Fork lift driver is only a real job if you are sitting down. If you operate one of these, and don't have any other job duties, no you don't have a "real" job. You have a job that was granted to you because you are a nigger, and someone though it would be funny to give you a machine and make you walk fast.

trucks don't unload themselves

anything you get payed to do is a job. From sucking cock to working on a nuclear reactor.

How in the fuck do you unload a truck with mini forks. Odds are the storeman with the actual forklift unloads and OP moves the pallets into place.

you walk forklifts around?

Attached: FQNpY1R.png (561x598, 415K)

What do you consider real jobs? Post a short list.

bait / american education

No, sucking cock is not a "real" job. It only pays real money. A real job is one where you work for your self, and you earn the profits of your labor, not a wage where you are selling your labor for the lowest bid. You also need enough work that you don't need extra income. Anything short of that is a pretend job.

Boilermaker.

Attached: 1426878102841.png (674x7920, 772K)

Will these even drive over the threshold on the loading dock into the van body???

If the dock is at the same level where back of the truck is you can use that small lift to unload.

I dont know, I stacked shelfs as a teenager and used pallet jacks

Attached: Pompwagen.jpg (1152x864, 139K)

>he thinks that's a forklift
It's a pallet jack, and yes, you walk it around because most of them don't have motors.

Attached: disapproval.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Probably not, you have to get at pallets from all sides of the truck.

They do in high speed reverse gear

the pic OP posted is a "walking forklift" you pull the handle down,push the trigger to make it move and use the knobs to use it like a forklift.Its like an advanced electric handjack

you use it as a launchpad

I used to unload trucks with a power pallet jack it worked fine.

overnightgger mobile

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Ugh. The jackasses in this thread that can't just look at that thing, and tell it's a motorized powered pallet jack, almost certainly electric. It's a fucking pallet jack in front, with a steering control and a place to stand on it, it's too fuckin' heavy to have all that otherwise unnecessary additional dumb shit attached on it, if it wasn't powered you goobers, use your fk'in brains, you look like cavemen poking fire with a stick and bashing your head with a rock, trying to figure shit out. Ugh. Fucking dammit.

ok but you don't walk the one op posted around

you stand on it

Attached: oEFbIXl.png (959x384, 156K)

My lifting is augmented

yes but i used these ones..so im wondering what the hell the pedal was for

Attached: Small-Electric-Walkie-Pallet-Jack.png (350x291, 16K)

Jesus Christmas I wish my store had more than one. Manual jacks are the only thing we have to pull pallets off trucks with.

Attached: 15239558411282029104024.jpg (3264x1836, 1.18M)

I know that. I'm just saying that most places use regular pallet jacks that you walk because they don't have motors. I've never even seen a motorized pallet jack in any of the places I've worked.

it's...it's for standing on

Attached: 754545.gif (480x270, 3.93M)

Cruising on these shits is fun as fuck, and the job itself is slack with a nice atmosphere. 10/10 would work in a warehouse again.

As long as you're getting paid real money

that break room needs more lighting

That was explained to me many time in this thread...it just looks..unweildy

yeah it does kind of look like it would toss you the fuck off

I'll fire off a message to Bentonville as everything has to be Home Office approved.

I mean wtf how can you not accidentally turn it sharp and fling yourself off? How the fuck do you turn it period?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I use this every single morning at 3am for a shitty overpriced grocery store I don't even shop at and who's management I hate. I wish I was a NEET for at least 2 months starting now.

Attached: pepe_comfy_dream.jpg (604x540, 38K)

home office? thats fucked.Your store manager cant get another light put in?

Jow Forums is fucking dying. this faggot should be banned

I worked in a grocery store for 3 years man...it was literal hell and backstabbers everywhere...had some good guys on my team thought and we used to have food fights

You can use a ramp for that. You also have electrical pallet jacks that helps the driver move pallets inside the van.

Do you really not know how to use a pallet jack?

You stand on the two legs protruding out and use the handle to raise and lower yourself like a Mexican or black rapper car. Is this place really full of neets tech fags and feds that never had a job?

youtu.be/BB2dvKEy6Xo

that's just part of the fun

The manual jack is the patrician choice for stock room drifting though.

Is driving a job?

this is a legitimate question actually, thought one would assume you stand on it, I've never seen one with that board

Attached: Yale MP20 with Reflection_660px.jpg (660x659, 59K)

If you were really an ancap you would know everything is a job. Shit don't move itself.

These walmart rooms have one the most depressing pics I have seen in my life

Unintentional, but at least they give us some sort of emotion. Maybe in my next life I'll be in established photographer of some sort

It really is worst korea

Electric jacks are for soyboys that can't handle a forklift.

the fuck do you think it's for you fucking retard

>everything is a job

interesting

Tower crane operator reporting for duty.... Nah!!!

if you get paid for doing that, yes.

For those who live "independently", fuck yeah. I worked in Walmart for 3 years while living rent-free with my grandparents. Saved a shit ton. Now, I'm in dispatch for a logistics company. God, I was stoned most of the time.

>can't handle a forklift
Sitting on my butt and turning a wheel is what a real man does. Fucking retarded fat bitch.

THIS

If I want to sit down I get on the Turret Truck nigger.

I wish I had family that would give me such luxury. 3 years? I do commend you for getting the fuck out. I'll be on year 15 later on in the month.

Attached: 1523957707249466788432.jpg (3264x1836, 572K)

the fuck you talking about? ive used one.Just not one where you stand on it.

You're a real man now, fat fuck. What a fucking idiot loser.

>Just not one where you stand on it.
Is this fucking place nigger central now or what?

read my posts in the thread dipshit

What's that soyboy manlet? Can't here you all the way up here on the scissor lift.

yea thats what im saying. Ive always used a walk behind..cant see the benefits of a ride on I guess

robot blowjob

these are smaller and slower and they are for suppermarkets and things like that, the others are faster and used in transport companies, warehouses and places where you need unload trucks, trailers and things like that faster

Well i never seen one with a happy person on it

explain in detail what you mean by that comment...try not to sound retarded

I'm 6'2 and don't need to obtain my manhood from nigger warehouse equipment. You degenerate loser faggot. I can tell you're a druggy queer.

Proud of that warehouse you fucking useless spic?

nigga some people jus tryna get by yo

Nigger confirmed.

They work the same way as a normal one. The only difference is that you push a button to move instead of physically push it.

It has the power of many nigger slaves

retard confirmed

well the ones I used you didnt push either.Its the exact same design just without that back stand on part

if you tried to walk behind OPs fork truck you'd literally be sprinting/running/jogging the whole time

They all still work the same way. It's just one requires less effort than the other.

I can't wait for robotics to replace all of you warehouse niggers. You're going to be on the streets drinking shit out of the gutter to stay alive.

Put a warehouse nigger in the ditch where he belongs

Attached: 550w_showbiz_chris_evans_mens_health_1_1.jpg (550x680, 36K)

kek

Forklift drivers are responsible for safety of very expensive equipment and lives of their colleagues.

This job can kill people if hishandled that's why it wont be automated any time soon.
Even if robots get better at doing things than people they still wont be comfortable working with a machine that could kill them any time and doesnt have a human opertor with a big red STOP button

it just seems...more unwieldy

youtu.be/BB2dvKEy6Xo

huh? ive used one like that at my work place for years with out standing on it...unless OP's is more powerful?