How did you become a neet

I was aimless, my whole life people asked me what my goals were or my dreams and I would say "I dunno". Then became a neet after HS. 6 years later rotting away.

Attached: naruto-gaara-unique-gaara-naruto-of-naruto-gaara.jpg (476x476, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-downtown
m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-in-manhattan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

College was the only thing that kept my parent's opinion of me high because they never been there and they think it's prestigious to go to a university as if nobody does that kind of thing anymore. There was nothing there for me in college and it was like I was walking alone all the time.

I started drinking again and doing drugs and dropped out after my grades got low. My parents stopped bragging about me to their friends. Three years later and another cycle of hating myself and depression I just ended up staying inside all day and being afraid to go out.

Attached: sfasg.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Fuck this is 2 sad. What a shit life this is.

Attached: 1535612781742.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Being alone in uni slowly edged away my sanity. I started hating classes more and more as the winter started. I almost coninved myself to jump infront the subway i took to get to class before things got bad.

So i dropped out. And i still hate uni. i cant get a job though so im stuck as a neet. what a world

Attached: somebadideas.jpg (599x398, 31K)

I never knew what interested me nor did I care for anything.
I dropped out of HS after realizing that I dont value Society

I couldn't afford college and just gave up on everything.
Now I'm a loser neet making everything worse.
I applied to jobs Hopefully I get one.

I wanted to avoid society and entering the world as long as possible. I wasn't aimless. I was aiming to avoid joining society. I want to live in my fantasy dream world as long possible. I knew ahead of time the real world would be bad for me.

What's wrong with me? I love my world of fantasy and love that I get to disconnect myself so much from the world that I don't even know what's on the pop charts.

I'm not depressed. I feel happy I can live in my dream world while others have to work in hellish offices where the bosses, co-workers, and managers try to destroy them.

This is me, the only solution is to force myself to do something I don't like and just scrape by, I'd rather rope.

I know I'll have to do that so I'll take amphetamines and LSD microdoses at work. Good plan?

I thought I was studying what I wanted to study (STEM), but by the beginning of my fourth year of undergraduate I realised that I absolutely hated my field. At the end of my fourth year, right before graduation, I noticed that I had absolutely no job prospects lined up, so I did a Masters in that same field out of desperation and hated every moment of it. Now I've graduated from that, and I still have absolutely no job prospects lined up. Even if I wanted to get a job in my field I'm ridiculously overqualified in terms of credentials, but underqualified in terms of experience because it's common to have a lot of work experience prior to even finishing a Bachelors, while I have absolutely none. I can't get a job doing any other kind of professional work since there are other more specific degrees for those. So now I rot at home, an overcredentialed failure waiting to hit rock bottom.

U have neetbux? I would be okay if I had that.

Attached: 1536931752571.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

>normie has a masters
>studies it despite hating it

youre either lying or an NPC. either way, get off this board

I don't know how it makes u feel, if you don't wanna rope then drugging is the only option I would experiment to find the best ones.

Mental inertia is a hell of thing. The masters was with a professor I'd done a lot of research for, and he'd been asking me to do one for ages, so I just had to ask. It kept me fed and away from home for 2 years, so it was the path of least resistance for me.

there are people in this thread and on this board that failed hs. you come here talking about stem research like no ones gonna give you a (YOU)

go to a better board pajeet. dont mog us

Attached: captain mog.jpg (749x1492, 408K)

Exactly like you op. Only i did have some part time jobs every now and then. I'm studying right now but i still feel very miserable, like, i were a neet only one month ago. I'm probably gonna quit again at this rate

I hope you get one user and I hope you find away to make everything better. If ur trying to better yourself then ur not a loser.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Pretty much this but I like the field I'm in. I enjoyed college study wise and I was too afraid to go into the world of work and society in general, and I couldn't find a job right off the bat and I realised there's nothing in my area for my field but I'm too scared to live alone so college became my safety net and I went and studied a masters so I'd have a year of what I know instead of a year of being an unknown.

Now I'm overqualified for minimum wage and inexperienced for anything better.

Thanks.
I've failed at bettering myself a lot. So far I'm a loser.
One of the jobs is really well paying. It is scary I almost didn't apply. I hope I get it. But I'm worried it'll be too much for me.

dad gifted me the first age of empire and i took it pretty seriously

Dropping out was the only good choice for me because I never knew what to be and jobs really didnt interest me. The NEET life usually is no choice ( only if youre rich ).
Best of luck for your future user.

I play piano and guitar, I'll play piano for my parents church and the pastor always brags on me to them so they get really happy, and il teach guitar to a few kids for cash and played a few weddings on guitar before.

That's the only thing that keeps my parents high opinion about me since they really love music, if it wasn't for that they would have made me get a job and move out probably, but I get to live the neet life mostly.

m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-downtown

m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-in-manhattan

Here's a track i made.

Attached: w5ix1aL.jpg (800x600, 120K)

lol the neet life is a choice like just get out dude lmao

I constantly day dream and I hate It I try to stop myself when I catch myself but it never stops. I feel like it's a big reason for my neetdom.

I wish I could. I really wish I was a norman who dosent overthink everything.
Being a normalfag is bliss
>choice
For some yes. For others no.
>just b33 self LOL

Why do you hate it? My elaborate fantasies are so good they're better than the real world. I wanna drop out of society forever but sadly that's not an option. I just keep pushing the days. My family is worried about me but I always find some way to push the next day ahead.

I guess my... 7th birthday, my Mom bought me a Gamecube and a shitty TV to put in my room with LoZ Wind Waker and a few other Gamecube games. It was the perfect way to scapegoat from family problems and eventually, bipolar disorder.

NEET is semi choice. I never chose to be mentally ill and traumatized but I chose to not apply to jobs.

Don't quit user, neetdom is terrible and 2 hard to come back from the longer u rot.

It was fun at first, then after a while I would get depressed after each session because I would never have that.

this post right here, I agree with

No. NEETdom is paradise. I'll always look fondly at the time I dropped out of society. I'm very blissful. I feel sorry for people who can't be in my bubble. I lay down in comfort all the time. It's like being a sheltered aristocrat.

I can do a lot more things as a NEET and learn a lot more. NEETdom is only hell if you're poor and it's involuntary. If it's voluntary and you're middle class or higher it's nice.

After highschool ended and I got kicked out the house. But I work just to sustain myself, nothing else.

It's good u guys are happy with it, but what about ur futures? Rope? Or do you not think about it.

fuck dude its the same for me and its so sad. The only thing is I actually am pretty talanted and top level most things that I put my mind to (music school art). So even I feel shame to myself for wasting all my time getting high and being a NEET

Brutal y did they do that? American?

Welfare if you're poor. Inheritance money if you're rich.

Yes American. I got into some feuds with my step mother which added fuel to the. Pretty fucking pointless to kick me out, I could still pay some rent and still live in the same place. But I guess it's better since I'm alone. I work part time to pay the rent, to eat, video games etc. I'm thinking of moving to a place that shares apartment/house atm.

Considering so many people worked hard and got nowhere in the 2010s I wouldn't say you wasted time.

>people who get jobs are all ok of the head
you people need to go out more

but I know that I'm intelligent enough to easily be successful if I tried. I don't know if I'm selfish or if I'm a sociopath or an autist or what...

I don't even know if there's something wrong with me, maybe its just all willpower?

Attached: 1524800832297.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

One word: homeschool

How did you recover after being kicked out? Did you have friends or slept on street?

Intelligence has little to do with success. It's about fitting in.

you don't think if you can outperform everyone you will be succesful?

Dad got me a room, paid the rent for a long time.

No. You have to be popular or win the lotto or stock market.

You don't make any sense there are plenty of socially inept rich people.

my parents thought highly of me being in college too and was extremely disappointed when i dropped out. except they didn't stop bragging about me to their friends, they just continued to lie about it because telling them i dropped out was too shameful. in private they hate me though and tell me they regret having me

t. asian

Pretty sure I have Adhd, I only continue living in order to play vidya. Flunked out due to depression and vidya. Find it impossible to genuinely care about my wellbeing, future or other people in general. Hopefully I die in my sleep.

I failed entry secondary school certificate test in math so now i can't go to uni.
So i become neet 9 days ago.
I plan to get qualification if needed for night shift guard to lazy off infront of camer screens and my laptop

My becoming NEET was planned and worked for over many years. High pay combined with low expenses allowed me to put together a decent passive income steam to live off of.