Are women deserving of rights like voting...

Are women deserving of rights like voting? Can they truly handle anything other than basic chores and sex or are we all just pretending they can because of Jewish societal influence?

Attached: download.jpg (115x160, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenian_democracy
thepurityspiral.com/?p=280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus, how far back does this shit go
lol

>are we all just pretending they can because of Jewish societal influence?
i think women can handle working to an extent but the only reason they want to is because of a decade long propaganda campaign shaming their natural roles as mothers and housekeepers. they're not emotionally built to handle the historic role of men in society.

i think they're only going to keep gaining power in the west though, and the only way to reverse that and regain a healthy social order is probably to let society collapse.

decades*

We should go back to only letting white land owning men vote.

The problem with women is that a lot of them feel inferior because of their submissive role as a woman, when they should not. Modern society is to blame. Women serve an important purpose, they should not be trying so hard to compete with men. Women voting shouldn't be eliminated, but it should be limited in some ways.

This desu desu t b h

Most females have the emotional maturity of a teenager. Giving them rights is a mistake which is nigh impossible to correct

the Greeks got democracy right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenian_democracy

Notice they exlucded slaves, women, and foreigners from voting. Also, males had to complete military training in order to vote.

>Are women deserving of rights like voting?
Definitely not. If women werent't allowed to vote, Europe wouldn't be overun by rapefugees who are raping the very same women who voted for them to come on the daily.

Attached: 1508204663041.png (420x420, 263K)

Honestly, guys, the oldfags would be so disappointed in ya'll

Women get better jobs than men nowadays, all chad can think about is banging broads and playing fortnite.

in the US, you have to sign up for the draft to be eligible to vote. close enough.

Some day you might just realize women and men are 99.999% identical. That day you'll be terrified because you'll realize the "other side" is just as capable of all the sick and depraved shit you are.

Even without jewish influence, women should not be able to vote or be in any position of authority, they simply do not have the same level of consciousness as a man

Hear me out here dont straight up have the law say women arent allowed to vote have it say only those that are a net benefit to the tax system can vote this way you do it without looking overtly sexist and honestly if women contribute I think they deserve the right to vote

Also those women who do contribute should have to sign up for the draft aswell in order to vote

an above average looking man can't make a twitch account and make 1,000s of dollars a month for showing his half exposed chest
but we all know an average looking girl can

wouldn't work entirely but that gave me a better idea
If you are on welfare or any social program you should not be allowed to vote so that lazy families, immigrants, niggers and single mothers can't vote

>Are women deserving of rights like voting?
yes because they are also citizens with their own problems

>Can they truly handle anything other than basic chores and sex
yes but unfortunately many aren't motivated to do so

>99.999% identical
I would ask you to imagine the fundamental changes that would be inflicted upon your body and mind if all of the testosterone in your body was replaced with estrogen and progesterone, but you're probably a larping tranny fuck who already likes to pretend that that is the case.

>yes but unfortunately many aren't motivated to do so
what do you mean by this? Are you saying that nobody is encouraging them or are you saying they are lazy.

>with their own problems
Many of which only came to exist because they were given the right to vote in the first place.
thepurityspiral.com/?p=280
>To base a nation on individuals is to base a nation on nothing, because individuals have next to nothing in common with one another. This is the reason why liberalism, having fully incubated into its final rhetorical form, is agitating for the dissolution of all borders and the inclusion into any nation all who wish to be a part of it. To a non-liberal, it seems like madness, but to the liberal, it is simple logic totally in line with their core assumption that individualism is prime.
>Conservatives, by contrast, have an infinitely more authentic depiction of a nation. A nation is blood, soil, and the shared culture and experiences of the people who live in it. A family is also shared blood, shared soil, and the joint culture and experiences of the people who are a part of it. A group of individuals is a family, the smallest unit of a civilization that still retains all of the traits and qualities of civilizations. A group of families is a neighborhood or locale, a group of neighborhoods or locales is a district, a group of districts forms a state, and you can either stop there with the nation-state, or take it one step further with a group of states creating a greater superstate.
>The third reason women should not vote is because, simply, it distributes the vote to individuals over families, which creates a system that will always sacrifice the family and always destroy family values in the name of pushing individual values. In pure cause-and-effect, a system in which only women could vote and all women were married would be better than a system in which both men and women can both vote. The vote must go to the family; this is absolutely paramount. Prior to feminism, the vote did go to the family. Women's voting rights destroyed this.

>Fast forward 30 years
>Mass unemployment because automation made all but the most complicated/creative jobs obsolete (except for leadership positions like CEO because humans want to stay in charge)
>90% of the population isn't allowed to vote
You just created a de facto oligarchy where only the top 10% or so are allowed to decide the course of human history.
If you still think that's a good idea, you should probably research the living conditions for the average joe in the so called 'gilded age'. It be like that but way worse

Voting only meant shit when women weren't allowed to do it. Have you noticed this?

Deserve is a stupid word, no one deserves the right to vote or the right to anything.

I'm not american, so honestly, no, I havn't noticed. First time we allowed women to vote my country went fashist basically immediately with one of the main points being the importance of families and how women should mainly focus on pumping out kids and keeping them and their husbands happy

The welfare system will collapse as more and more leeches latch on and the taxes get jacked up to jesus on anybody that earns a paycheck. Gravy trains run on gravy and it won't last forever