Be honest anons, how many of you larp as femanons and "fembots"? If so tell us some stories

Be honest anons, how many of you larp as femanons and "fembots"? If so tell us some stories.

Attached: C6DC9BEF-4A08-4A7E-AB40-0783402841B8.jpg (400x400, 56K)

i tried it once i just posted how i hate robots or something and a robot said he wanted me to die or something and it felt bad

I larp as a fat fembot but I'm not fat.
I also pretend that I want Chad just to piss off robots.

Actual femanon here. I larp as a guy pretending to be a fembot so that robots don't try asking me for my contact information.

Did it give you different perspective on things?

Out of curiosity why do you still stay on this board? Or on this website in general?

What? I dont understand, why go to all that trouble?
Also gib contact now!

Attached: 72AF6F56-BD36-4068-A717-3E3D289E7A02.png (187x187, 62K)

> it's the classic guy larping as a girl larping as a guy larping as a girl

idk robots direct a lot of their anger at each other too

having someone you definitely aren't attracted to catch feelings for you that's a eye opener right there

>go through legitimate identity dysphoria for a year
>pretend to be female online to get the feels out
>befriend some people
>me and one of them become really good friends
>i fix his life and he goes from a fat wagecuck beta making barely above minimum to a fit omega making $90/hour as a high level administrator in under 2 years
>can't tell him because it'll destroy him
>can't ghost him because I'm still helping him with his depression
>dysphoria is virtually completely gone by now so it's just him I have this fake persona with and I don't enjoy it

I'm really in a pickle

Attached: 12705170.jpg (778x675, 75K)

Fuck man that sound fuck I hope he get his life together for both your sakes

just keep it up a while longer. if hes fit and making 90/hr it wont be long until a roastie snatches him up.(and ruins his life again)

It's been 7 years now but he still has frequent episodes of depression to which I'm the only thing that gets him out of it and he has social anxiety as well so meeting roasties is hard for him

I do it for the attention really, I never get so as much one reply but larping as a girl and I get so many (you)'s

I say shit like "fembot here" to derail threads sometimes

Attached: 1536967079297.jpg (563x542, 32K)

i larp as a man larping as a female
am honestly female

i always mention my gender to derail threads i think are boring anyway. also i'm a (you) addict

I say things that suggest I am a girl even though I'm a man. Always gets me easy replies. It actually kinda feels like im cheating because its so easy. Just depressing how easy it is to get attention as a female. 0 effort

? I unintentional roleplay.

I just want to live my life. I get accused of being a trans girl often though, it makes me feel bad that its a insult only these days. even on other social media people assume I'm a trans girl, even other trans girls who [have it on their bio] assume I'm a trans girl.

So I RP as a trans girl without even realizing it I guess, not even on purpose, other people just assume it.
[I wish I was a cis boy though. I love it when people assume I'm a cis boy]

sometimes i larp as a woman-hating guy and get in fights with other girls on this board. also i make woman hate threads and i used to start all those let's laugh at women threads. i'm a hikki girl

Attached: 1527198226269.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>Be me
>Fake post in fem"cancer" thread
>RP hardcore
>Some betamax takes a liking to my persona
>Starts talking about discord
>Ask where lives
>Say I'm in a different country
>He still thirsty
>Say I'm a man
>He's still thirsty
Went to shitpost in another thread after that.

anyone ever reply to themselves in threads several times which causes other people to join in eventually. i wonder what the mods think when they see me doing this

What in the fuck are you talking about? Are you FtM? A guy larping as a girl or a girl failing to larp as a girl?

how do you help someone ith their depression? do you just give good advice and be there for them? What if youre unable to form coherent sentences. just being there for the person, maybe atleast once a week is helping with their depression?

A few times. It's annoying because dudes ask me for contact info

im actually female but i just larp as a stacy or male normalfag sometimes. good stuff

>larp as a guy because too afraid to follow up with the inevitable replies
>once messaged someone from here and became friends
>continue larping as a guy because shy and afraid
>he is patient and friendly despite my autistic anxiety
>have hour long convos about everything and nothing
>his preferences don't match up with who i am so that sets me back with asking him to be my bf/revealing that i'm a girl
>out of nowhere he gets a fembot gf
>feel like it's rude to reveal that i'm female now, he'd think i'd be tricking him
>in the end convince him that we should part ways since he should give all his time to his new gf

it's been three years and i still think of him. i wonder if they're still together/ met up by now

Attached: 1527172284199.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Fucking die you filthy cunt.

Too answer your question, not as many as you think. Majority are females ans theres alot atm due to the discord and crystal cafe raid going on.

>crystal cafe raid
there's no raid, it's just me making all the r9k is female threads

>be me
>small, timid, frumpy female irl
>Chad Thundercock on the internet

Attached: 1490693523790.png (500x319, 48K)

Why dont you try again with a different robot?

that experience alone killed what was left of my optimism. since then i've done some introspecting and realized that e-dating, much less irl dating, is impossible for me. i'll stick to shitposting for my dose of human interaction

Attached: 1521956432150.jpg (704x400, 28K)