Mom found out that I have a boyfriend

>mom found out that I have a boyfriend

Attached: crap.jpg (600x437, 53K)

rip
what happened?

She thinks I'm gay now. She says she'd prefer I date girls so I don't get AIDs.

you are gay tho

not gay. just experimenting at the moment. Been real lonely and the guy I'm dating crossdresses. We don't have sex, but we jerk each other off.

user im sorry but thats gay

I'm not sucking his dick or anything and I'm only attracted to him when he dresses up. When he isn't dressing up we just seem like good guy friends.

>we jerk each other off
how does someone convince themselves that this is straight lmao

How did you find out he crossdresses? greentext noaw.

Jerking off is two friends helping each other out. IT's gay when it becomes oral or anal because then it becomes intimate.

He frequents the same bookstore as me. and it's really obvious when you talk to him because he doesn't really make any effort to sound feminine.

If you are experimenting that's gay. That's the result every time.

lul faggot in denial

Attached: images.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>Jerking off is two friends helping each other out.
Still gay though

I've sucked his dick a few times and I couldn't really get into it. You can't give good head if you're not in the mood. He told me I don't have to give him blowjobs if I'm not into it.

You should pound his butt, user. Is he cute?

Attached: 1514481616771.jpg (520x570, 40K)

Nah. I'm not getting my dick dirty. He's cute, but I don't find him attractive in that way. He's a nice guy.

>literally has a cutie trap gf (male) and is squandering the opportunity to use and abuse him until he's a broken slave to you
you literally are a faggot

Attached: 1510245442135.jpg (640x480, 38K)

it's an experiment. If I fall for him I'm gay, if I don't I'm straight. He knows I'm straight and that I'm still figuring out my sexuality. There's no misunderstanding.

Ever consider that you may be bi? I mean if you're willing to jerk off with a dude, but still find girls attractive then that's what I'd consider you, dont know why you care so much about your sexuality.

If I'm into guys it adds more options to my dating pool. I don't have to be sad about being bad with girls if I can I have a successful relationship with another man.

Guys he only pissed in my mouth once, WE ARE EXPERIMENTING

NOT GAY

she's right, don't get AIDS

we piss together, but not on each other.

you should piss on each other it's great

when you're pissing together you should go behind him and shove your dick up his butt and piss in there haha that would be so so funny lmao xD

>being in a relationship with a male and holding another mans cocks in your hands and making him cum isn't gay

ok... this is epic

Attached: IMG_1323.jpg (388x379, 29K)

So now your mother thinks she knows you're gay. What's the consequence?

Also how'd she find out?

Her friend saw me holding hands with my boyfriend at the mall.

Stupid nigger you catch aids. You get HIV and then that can develop into aids.

But of course that is assuming that OP isnt a liar, witch he most certainly is.

*dont catch aids, bamboozled

And now what? What's are you going to do? Are you going to tell her you're just experimenting? How it's not gay and you're just lonely?
And what is her opinion and what's she going to do?

she is very against me very gay since she's old fashioned. She doesn't want my boyfriend sleeping over anymore .

So are you going to man up and stand by your boyfriend or are you going to back down?

in the bedroom, are you top or bottom

back down. I'm not that committed yet.

So you're a bottom?

yeah. fuck me.

got a kek outta me m8, good job

Attached: (25).gif (200x204, 42K)