DUUUUUUUUDEEE WEEEEEED LMAOOOOO

>DUUUUUUUUDEEE WEEEEEED LMAOOOOO
fucking retarded weedbros

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-124056_Facebook.jpg (1080x1920, 441K)

>i'm so high rn lmao
what's up with potheads having to announce they are high?

i wouldn't have much of a problem if it wasn't so damn smelly

getting high is the only way I can deal with my job
I don't go around spouting off about it though

I'm honestly jealous of those that enjoy it. It just makes me feel like shit and even more antisocial.

I smoke daily but I'll agree this is some gay shit lol. Whoever wrote this is a massive douche poser

you're out here complaining, but its the that normies dont smoke

lol what
That hasn't been true for 40 years

I only announced I was high when I was TOO high
Anyways, I don't smoke anymore, I can't smoke anymore

These types really just perpetuate the stoner stereotype and make us all look bad.

>DUUUUDE WEED LMAO
>DUYUUDE ANIME LMAO
>DUHYUDE DURR RIFLE .45 SOUL KILLAH LMAO
>DYUUUDE RPG/MMOS LMAO
>DUUUUDE SHITPOSTING LMAO
>DUUUUDE BEEG TITTIES COUSIN LMAO
>DUUUUDE IM GAY LMAO
>DUUUUDE BUD LIGHT LMAO
>DUUUUDE FLOSSING LMAO
>DYUUHDE SPORTS LMAO
I know I am missing a few, but I think this is a good start. All of them share at least one thing in common: they are all annoying as fuck.

>but its the that normies dont smoke
AHAHAHHAHA
Smoking is the normiest thing to do.
People only start smoking first to get validation from other normies. The mainstream culture right now is super pro-weed and wants every teen to do it ,this is vastly popularized by hip-hop culture.

That statement is obviously fake and all you need is to visit a university to know it. All the robot tier students are straight-edge and the normies are party animals obessed with alcohol, weed and shitty overpriced music festivals. Get a hold of yourself.

Attached: 1534713438448.jpg (480x380, 14K)

Give a reason why we should encourage your "culture" of obviously unhealthy lifestyles and habits that only promotes mindless dronning, obnoxious, idiotic, ignorant and shallow personalities?
The stoner stereotype almost never fails and all this pics that "make us look bad" were not fabricated and its you that brought it upon yourselves.

Somebody who doesn't smoke weed wrote this. Its cracks me up when shut ins think weed is like heroine. I know you're scared of everything that isn't the inside of your mother's cunt, but this is ridiculous

Maybe you should see yourself out.

Firstly I don't want you to "encourage" anything. I never asked you to. Second of all I wouldn't even call it a "culture".

>unhealthy lifestyles and habits
Weebs are fat fucks or skinny unhealthy retards who watch anime all day and fantasise about fucking "2d" women.
>promotes mindless dronning
Weeb LARPers are plentiful on this site.
>obnoxious, idiotic, ignorant and shallow personalities.
People who watch anime are incels and are just awful people in general.

why is 2d in quotations instead of women?

Ever since I've done shrooms weed is just boring to me, I don't understand how I used to enjoy it

Attached: 1535567042456.jpg (1080x1089, 332K)

Drugs are not normie with the exception of weed and alcohol. Both of those are beloved by normies.
This, weed makes me turn into some paranoid schizo. I'm fine on acid but weed is just uncomfortable to me.

What was being on shrooms like? Do you frequently use them now?

It's pretty fucking rad tbqh famalam
>Everything looks super HD
>The walls and ceilings breathe and warp
>outside looks like it's in a painting and the colors are all super saturated
>you feel completely weightless and warm
You also feel like a child discovering the world for the first time, stepping outside once shrooms kick in is amazing, outside looks fucking magical

That's just scratching the surface it's super hard to explain it to someone who hasn't done it, it's like explaining color to a blind person

I've only had two trips but plan to have many more

They are young and it is probably their first year smoking.

Psychedelics make you feel absolutely amazed by everything, like the other guy said like a kid discovering something for the first time. Colors become very vibrant and if you're listening to music that you enjoy you can get visuals that move in tune to the music. Watching anime on acid/shrooms is great because of all the colors. I've done shrooms once and acid twice, they definitely are not addictive and not even something I'd feel like frequently using since they're so exhausting. Very good time though and I'm definitely gonna do em again.

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now hoIy shit tutti fruition l'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Hahaha you retard.

This.
Look at EDM.
It's one of the most NPC genres, and habitual use of MDMA and weed is almost a requirement for it.

and I am all of them

Oils smell way less than you think!
Not all of us do get out if middle school Cx
Tbh I roast people who do this all the time, they're usually first timers or something of the sort.
The right setting is very important, you gotta think of it like low grade psychedelics
/thread
But I assume drinking and smoking cigarettes is ok with you?

DUUUDE I CAN "SOLVE" ANY PROBLEM BY JUST HAVING WEED BRO NO ITS NOT RUNNING FROM MY PROBLEMS ITS JUST A PLANT BRO

>flossing

what?

>Implying i watch anime
The only thing you got right is that i can consider myself skinny.
Would still jump in the defence of animefags since they are still more interesting people than weedfags and still are more sympathetic.
Most of the "incel" (since they are KHVs) weebs i met in university were way cooler people and not anything alike you described. In contrast to weed fags, you see the usual stereotype on the internet and can very well apply it in real life with very little exceptions. I would preferably hang around 24h with animefags than 5h with a weedfag.

>But I assume drinking and smoking cigarettes is ok with you?
cigarettes are way more harmful than weed, despite weed having more potencial to cause you mental problems, weedfags are usually inside the cigarette users, since 99% of them started it smoking cigs first and then moved to weed. Im also not pro-drinking, but drinking is a much more complicated issue since its linked to years and years of history and culture around europe, the fact that its so normalised, advertised and into day-to-day lifestyle it will prove way harder to be dispromoted. I hate drunk people more than stoners, but i dont "judge" people as much for doing social drinking.

Thank you for sharing your experiences anons. I Would like to try them for myself one day.

>weed is not addictive

Attached: 1536685429518.jpg (311x315, 40K)

>smoking the herbal jew
Can you be any more of an NPC

>tfw you use weed to hide from your problems

Attached: A340EBE8-C2AB-4D4E-977E-214DAA78B279.jpg (480x489, 43K)