ITT: ways you are a bad person. confess

ITT: ways you are a bad person. confess

i drop contacts here asking for bfs with no intention of dating just so i can practice writing rejection messages instead of ghosting outright.

Attached: 1536150858713.jpg (558x558, 161K)

you are doing gods work. contact fagging on here should be punished with death

I pretend that the only people that exist are the ones I am forced to interact with

I was a really extensive catfish for 12 years. It was only for the attention of being a prettier girl everyone would talk to and be friends with. It worked. I don't regret it because I know all those guys over the years who liked me just "oh so much" for my personality only started talking to me and kept talking to me because they were under the impression I was a 10/10 girl. Even the "bestfriends" I made would have never went above and beyond "because I was such an awesome person" would have never looked twice or gave a shit.

fucking this, anyone who expects a loving relationship to form on fucking Jow Forums deserves far worse.

>be me
>khhv female
>timid and shy even on anonymous imageboards
>start browsing Jow Forums more than other boards because i became a hikki neet
>used to genuinely care about the quality of this board and thought of you guys as my genuine friends
>hated fembots who revealed their gender and derailed threads, thought they were attentionwhores who distracted from discussion
>wished everything was completely anonymous
>as years pass get more and more depressed, cynical
>start to feel isolated posting about problems here since all the real hikkis and robots with mental issues have left
>contacting people from here has never worked out because of who i am as a person
>realize that since forming irl or online relationships is out of the question i can shitpost for human interaction
>make dumb bait threads, bait posts and mention i'm female when i know i can rake in those (you)s
>where i used to make long posts trying to comfort anons here and giving life advice i now just shitpost just for a reaction
>develop an uncaring asshole personality

my life is emergence except with shitposting instead of prostitution and drugs

Attached: 1521218133878.jpg (285x322, 46K)

bump i know you robots with guilty consciences are out there. spill it out

>tfw no femanon shitposter friend

>posted solely on Jow Forums when the board was created
>slowly watched it devour people
>most became depressive with groupthink
>became intolerant and angry, like most other robots
>slowly drift into Jow Forums to get away from here
>become angry in completely other ways
>realize i knee-jerk react to women and culture no matter what i do
>realize i'll always be the black sheep
>kill me

good luck user, there are plenty enough of them out there
>always manage to get banned from Jow Forums for being racist and using slurs

I speedwalk ahead of people to not open the door for them

i notice when people do this and they always try to close the door on my face too. i got a nosebleed like this one time

Attached: 1521153088629.jpg (300x365, 20K)

wait doesn't everyone do this. please clue me in

Cant make too obvious I just let the door hang. Most of the time the door doesnt even let you slam it

I'm not a bad person. Amor fati my dude. Cruelest thing I've ever done was cut off my friend I was besties with because he didn't respect me anymore. Was best friends since I was 9, pretty much was best friends with him for 10 years lol

Attached: 1534550286417.png (706x829, 95K)

I enjoyed torturing animals as a kid

quads checked. i tried to suffocate my dog one time but stopped when he licked my face. i had a sudden flashback when i watched eoe for the first time
this webm is hilarious to me for some reason

>tortured an animal when i was a kid and enjoyed it
>bullied an ugly girl and laughed at her
whenever she was around and she would cry

I'm a serial ghoster, I can't help it

I ignore important events with friends and family just so I can stay home.

Told my mom I didn't give a shit that grandpa was in the hospital and just kept playing Destiny

I wasted the time of everyone that helped me

I am together with my bf that I met on Jow Forums since over 2 years.

I verbally abuse women because it gives me sexual gratification. I go on reddit, instagram, tumblr, etc and insult women or make them feel bad for things they are saying or admitting. I used to do this in high school and a lot of girls would say I was a bully. (It kind of turns me on to be called a bully too)

Attached: 2018-09-19 08.45.43.png (675x442, 394K)

I secretly hope that people will fail at the things I want to be good at.
For example, when my uni friend told me he got a bad grade at this exam, I secretly rejoiced because I got a better one.

Attached: DgjI58GVAAUrT6t.jpg (978x985, 108K)

I met a girl, we smoked a joint i came off as a turbo chad on a friday night at a party. Added her insta, next week i was talking to her, got bored and ghosted. She was 18, im 24, i spat fat game because girls are dumb thots and malleable

a week later she kept making posts about the movies we talked about, i sent a message saying that it was a good movie or something and nothing else, she kept on posting about the movies, went silent for a month and started posting pics with like 8 facial piercings (she had none).

Femanons, honestly, did i do that? Honestly i feel kinda bad :-(

>often lied to parents that my grades are alright in college, altough they were poor
>always lied to others in college about myself, that I'm poor, despite that I'm borderline hobo and my parents are in deep debts
>lied to others that I'm alright, that I am doing fine, despite being in deep crippling depression, suffering from poverty, existential crysis, and strong chronic alcoholism, computer addiction, along with chronic masturbation addiction
>lied to myself that video games are good and I'm good with them, although I wasted 6+ hours a day on the internet since I was 15 years old, and didn't do homework for 6 years straight
>caused many minor disasters, that led to rivalry of other people or just killed off other people's joy in life, by manipulating their dislikes, emotions, and mostly little details in surroundings that are barely noticable, and that made me kinda satisfied with results
>turned down many people because I thought I was inferior and that they are my rivals or trying to manipulate me, because I'm completely poor person in really deep shit
>got into bimbo/silicone tits and asses fetishes

I am a massive hypocrite. I love to judge and mock other people, but have a hard time taking it in return.

I feel like because I have ASD, I am inherently selfish in all my actions. All my interactions are for me. I want friends, but I just cant make myself care about other peoples lives on an emotional level because of my low empathy. I know its not intentional, but you can still hurt a lot of people unintentionally. I am a selfish person.

Not at all. Cute college girl at a party, you really think you're the only dude she's messing with? She probably met a qt tatted dude with piercings or made some new friends or went with a new fashion choice. You sound like you have a big ego

What was the webm? It got deleted and my curiosity is peaked.

>Flosses teeth with my hair when I don't have a tooth pic on me.
>Rubs hand in ass crack then smells it.
>Pees in the shower.
>Be sexually attracted to animals.

My future plans are marrying a woman and pretend to love her only to have children with her to fulfill my egoistic desire of continuing my bloodline which is my objective in life, yeah that's my objective it's lame but I don't know for other reason I am alive outside of that life has no meaning for me

That's totally normal, all kids do that m8.

>t. mutilator of pigeons , geckos and ants