How/Should I let go of a long time stoner/lefty friend?

My best friend from high school is quite the stoner and we always get into heated debates about politics and society so we just avoid it. Haven't been able to red pill him on anything.

We always smoke weed when we hang out which just makes me eat like a fatty and be lazy. He takes it personal if we hangout and I abstain. I don't like smoking that much.

He's really my only close friend and I hate that we can't agree on really important issues. I think he's a bad influence on my life. I've got a good stem job, house with a gym and paid off car. Hes still in college after so many years of fails while his parents are financially supporting him.

How do I let this guy go? or should I?

Attached: ft4dtizoues01.jpg (2742x2949, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lotorainbow.com.br/en/exe_2.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like something is taking over your life user. Either go find a circle jerk of friends you can jerk it with or not be a retard and be able to hold conversations with people of varying opinions.

>stem

Just tell him flat you don't like the way he's living and you don't want your friend to a be useless stoner the rest of his life. Help him examine what he's doing wrong, and if he doesn't want to improve stop hanging out with him.

walk away I've had friends that were closer than family and family that were super tight I had to walk away from.

Part of being a man is walking is being able away from anyone family included to protect your own interests....protecting your own family is a key skill everyone is always trying to fuck over anyone they see as having something good or better it reminds them of their own failures.

Pot is degenerative and introduces weakness....all other drugs are just accelerated versions.....facing reality without chemicals is the ultimate red pill.

alcohol included

Attached: 2018-04-08 19.14.23.jpg (1080x1080, 817K)

if you want to be successful in life you have to surrounded yourself with successful people.

If your friendship revolves around weed then you are not very good friends. Any type of "drugs" should never make or break a relationship that's worth anything. Also, stoners are the easiest to red pill. Cause most are already anti establishment. Have a talk with him, then make a decision. If you're really friends, there won't be a problem.

Attached: 1515169727087.gif (186x190, 3.14M)

Either he grows with you or you move on. Yes, loyalty counts for something, and yes, the long time you've been friends count for something, but that doesn't mean you need to be held back in any way.

Not saying to completely cut him out of your life, but don't let him suck you down to his level. Reduce the time you spend with him.

>he asks the political board on Jow Forums for advice on human interaction

You'll always cherish this day.
Idiot.

Sounds like you're the one with the problem bro

It's possible that you're wrong

if you quit smoking he will leave on his own, trust me

Tara Reid.

She used to be kindof hot. Goddamn now though.. look at that.

you should probably stop being around this character. Smoke weed with your stoner friends only if you want to smoke weed. It doesn't sound like he's a drain on you, it sounds like you're a drain on him.

Attached: anger.jpg (605x567, 41K)

Alright, we decided to grow together. How many watts will a setup for four plants draw?

I used to smoke a lot of pot in high school. I also had a lot of friends. I quit weed for personal reasons, and I was shocked to learn that I didn't really have friends. I had smoke buddies. They would only hit me up cuz they knew I would throw $10 on the bag of weed. Once I stopped smoking, they had no interest in being my friend anymore.

You are a prop to him. You are how he can smoke all day and do nothing and ***not*** feel like a fucking loser and hate himself.

You don't need to make a grand statement about Thur friendship or anything. Just stop going over there for weed smoking. Just abstain. Say "I'll come over but I'm not smoking" and make it firm and clear.

These people are leeches. I know their type well. They hate you for your success. They would rather you be shit like them so they don't feel as bad about being worthless. They want to bring you down like a crab in the bottom of a bucket. The second a crab figures out how to climb his way out, someone below him grabs his leg and rips him back down into the bottom. Avoid this friendship. He's not even your friend. He's just someone who can depend on your to reliably enable his drug abuse.

Attached: IMG_4813.jpg (620x400, 39K)

This

But seriously OP, a real friend wouldn't care if you don't smoke and they do. Just like a real friend shouldn't ditch you for having a different opinion. You should be able to friends yet still disagree. That said, I understand if it's truly necessary as I've had to leave all my old friends behind due to them all becoming hardcore sjws. user think long and hard if you really want to do this. Cutting a long time friend off isn't a decision you make lightly, but do it if you must. You're the only person who can know what to do here.

Losers like that always want to drag you down to their level so you will 'understand' their miserable plight.
Those morons will ruin you if you let them.
It is better to be alone in success than surrounded by misery.

kys for asking this stupid question instead of doing whatever you want to you fucking jackass

Yea I think this guy got it. Just say you might apply for a job with drug testing and don't smoke he will fall away.

Tell him “Fuck off loser you’re bringing me down” and never talk with him again, easy.

You are an utter idiot if you still talk to people solely on sympathy. Have fun feeding your kids and finding a good dentist later.

>alcohol included

Alcohol is the whites man drink, you shut your whore mouth

>How do I let this guy go?
Tell him why.
>should I?
If you want to.
I smoke weed, and I am here. It's not the pot that's the problem. At least regarding the politics. It might make him lazy. I see no problem with having a friend that is a NEET (considering about 90% of the people that read this post are NEETs) but you should try to encourage him to stop being so lazy.

Jow Forums - Advice For Retarded Teenagers

This. You are probably trying to red pill from the red angle. The first step should be getting him into conspiracies, imo. I have a white friend that's a rapper and I've red pilled him about the Jews though this route. It started with conspiracies.

>takes it personal if you don’t get high with him

Had a friend like this in high school, except he took it personally when I didn’t drink. I cut him out and never looked back. Now he’s entering his 30s as a broke, sad alcoholic with liver failure

wrong angle*
lol

Attached: IMG_4109.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I thought this was Jow Forums, jesus, how is this thread not removed yet?
sage and report.

spoken like a true drunk.

everybody needs a crutch gimp :)

Attached: 2018-03-28 15.31.00.jpg (603x603, 231K)

You are your friends. That being said you could still hang out with him and abstain from smoking if you don't like it. If you let him know you don't want to smoke and he continues to take it personally he is dumb faggot. Which he probably is. But if not you could try to be a positive influence on him. Also find new friends who are successful.

Attached: johnmccancer.jpg (960x414, 110K)

defooing is always the answer

when I was in highschool I made a bunch of shitty games on gamemaker.

Since I'm not a programmer now I only do practical stuff like a program that will take the historical data of all lotto results in my country and analyse them to try and predict the next result.

Nothing very complicated, I use this simple method, I wish I could do more mathwise lotorainbow.com.br/en/exe_2.asp

So far I've won a lot of small consolation prizes, usually winning the price of the ticket back. Once I managed to match three numbers and the cashier was like "someone actually wins something?". I won like $10 dollars.

bump