How many abortions is too many abortions?

How many abortions is too many abortions?

Attached: 1536865060151.jpg (750x733, 451K)

There is never too many abortions.

I've had three and I feel like that is a lot but also three children would be way worse.

How many dicks do you think shes taking up her brown dirtchute so far?

There aren't enough. For instance her parents should have had one

>I've had three and I feel like that is a lot but also three children would be way worse.
What is having an abortion actually like?

is it surgery?

what do they do with the body of the baby? Do they bury him or her?

My mom had one. Probably should have had one more but I have to commend her for at least trying.

They put you on heavy anesthetic. One moment you be wide awake with your legs spread and they next waking up to the smiling doctor and a painful vagina.

One is too many you irresponsible cunt.

Have you ever considered useing protection user?

>They put you on heavy anesthetic. One moment you be wide awake with your legs spread and they next waking up to the smiling doctor and a painful vagina.
Did you name your babies or give them a burial?

why don't you use birth control?

Ciara is pretty, she should stop killing her babies and have some

Attached: 1536864399290.jpg (1291x775, 102K)

Yes, these babies will turn out great I'm sure.

Attached: stay_mad_cuckboy.jpg (448x597, 37K)

One can be understandable. Any more is just careless. It's really not that hard to not get pregnant

How many different potential fathers? 3 2 or 1?

Why should I be forced to take pills for the rest of my life when guys dont have to do shit? How about we sterilize all men so this wont be an issue?

Attached: get.jpg (1200x1726, 638K)

Well first of all you can probably watch one on youtube. It's not that bad really, slight discomfort at worse and they give you something for it. I believe they are all surgeries by definition but I've only ever had suction/vacuum type. It takes like 20 minutes but they usually make you wait like an hour in a recovery room afterwords . At least where I live/go they cremate the waste. Probably depending on where you live they do other stuff with it, I think they even force you to have a funeral for it in some of the nuttery states.

Chill lad.

Well my boyfriend and I are practicing Satanist and since it's illegal to sacrifice post natal children we preform the rites the night before an abortion to hopefully the same effect.

Unironically this wouldn't change anything except every baby that would be born would need to be premeditated. Guys don't want this because the majority of them need an "accident" to occur just to pass along their poorly written "code" so good luck with that.

Attached: 1535786848160.jpg (600x600, 36K)

I dunno, maybe at around three or four you should start wondering why you keep getting pregnant
but it's not my business, get your womb sucked every 6 months for all i care if you would rather have surgery than use a condom.

3 is a lot and 3 kids is a lot
just curious what happened to get you pregnant each time?

its irresponsible to advocate for a 16 year old to have crackbabies.

>Well my boyfriend and I are practicing Satanist and since it's illegal to sacrifice post natal children we preform the rites the night before an abortion to hopefully the same effect.
sweet jesus lmao

Attached: wario.png (1200x1200, 930K)

Ciara never even had an abortion

>she should (...) have some (babies)
this doesn't hinge on if he had an abortion or not

>JOI
i need informations on that

this shit made me laugh so hard. just fuck you haha seriously fuck you

Uh sex happens user. Actually it's always been particularly great sex that has gotten me pregnant. Not sure why that is the case but maybe it's just because I'm super horny when eggs are dropping and just fuck a lot then.

>77
-hisses-

>Uh sex happens user
yeah but i mean, it is totally avoidable surgery and really cheap to buy condoms

and yes, you can trigger ovulation from being extra horny.

what has this board become? it used to be much more depressing and real. now it's all memes and normalfags. this is why mass shootings happen

I've made 8 women get abortions in my life, 5 didn't want to but only did it because they loved me lol the other 3 were married and didn't want their husband to find out

God you seem like such an unlikable cunt. The world is a worse place because you exist

Look at the male suicide rate climbing, real robots are dropping like flies

>I think they even force you to have a funeral for it in some of the nuttery states.
why is it nutty to have a funeral for your baby?

>Ciara never even had an abortion
she's had 2 abortions so far that we know of

Attached: 1536865460095.jpg (1920x2560, 1002K)

>How many abortions is too many abortions?
1 is too many.
which is why you fuck with a condom.
even the the most dumb normies know, not to let lust completely cloud their judgment

No, and you know that's false. It's the same person (you) making and posting her in these threads and it's really tiring.

>No, and you know that's false. It's the same person (you) making and posting her in these threads and it's really tiring.
what are you talking about, she said she was pregnant over and over now she's magically not pregnant, what do (you) think happened?

Attached: 1536792795274.jpg (828x1472, 166K)

>just use condoms to worsen every sexual experience!

Might as well be abstinent.

Weird user, I've only met like 10 people who didn't like me. I'm curious, what is your objection?

Because it's not a baby, and it's actually insane to be forced to pay for a funeral for medical waste.

>>just use condoms to worsen every sexual experience!

what?

You *do* seem unlikeable, but not as much as the person calling you out since they're just a giant sore asshole.

>haha seriously fuck you
haha you wish :^)))

Because it's not a baby,
>uniqe DNA
>beating heart, brain, fingers and toes
>has to be cut up and dismembered limb from limb
>male or female human
>not a baby

what would you call him or her?

Attached: babyarms.png (740x584, 866K)

You're a woman, people aren't going to let you know how unlikable you are to your face often. But any description of how awful you are would be completely lost on your vapid cunt mind.

At least satan-chan has *half* a brain

Idealy one but i'm pro abortion, i'm also pro eugenics and transhumanism

Attached: 1533237557686.jpg (1366x768, 175K)

>jewishabortion.png

>satan-chan

Ouch you're just as bad as her

this is propaganda, go look at an actual fetus the size of a quarter.

Attached: fetus1.jpg (309x209, 8K)

Are you a virgin? Just curious, I'm not having a go at you or anything. The difference between condom/no condom is the difference between night and day. Despite health class misinformation you can feel a noticeable difference between the average condom and raw, and even the ultra thin ridged for your pleasure with deluxe warming lubricant doesn't feel as good.

Then you have to consider the psychological aspect of it for both you and your guy. It's a thousand times hotter having a guy cream pie you, I mean that is lewd and all but it's really the bee's knees of sexual experiences. Plus he can always surprise you with facial or ram it in your mouth or something which is hard to do if he needs to pull a condom off.

Finally if you're a good girl once he blows his load you'll probably want to suck him clean and condoms make your dick taste gross.

Explain how.

I'd call it pretty gross. Fetuses are not babies until they can live outside of you.

>you will never slip an 8 week aborted fetus into user's mystery meat chicken tendies and make him a cannibal

Try me.

>Are you a virgin

orgilo

Attached: shran_1516579931506.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

What do you mean by half a brain?

I don't think they keep track

Attached: bred.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>this is propaganda, go look at an actual fetus the size of a quarter.
and?

you were the size of a quarter once user, are you not glad nobody ripped you limb from limb and killed you then threw your corpse away?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 5.57.01 PM.png (1046x796, 255K)

that thing is living
i love how people deny this

btw im pro abortion.
"pro choice" is just to make it sound better
and fuck anyone that is pro abortion while being anti euthanasia
at least be consistent, not convenient

sorry for rant

Pretty simple imo, ideally no one should ever have to get an abortion or at most not more than one but that's not how the world works.

If you have to abort the baby due to birth defects or it's just better for that baby to not be born, go for it.

If you're a fucking retard and use abortion as a birth control method, fuck you.

Attached: 1429635507651.png (338x622, 10K)

no, i am not a virgin and i have noticed no difference with or without a condom.

i wouldn't know you dumb idiot because i wouldn't have existed.

i know it's living, relax. a teratoma is living too.

>i wouldn't know you dumb idiot because i wouldn't have existed.
um, yes you would have, you would have existed before someone dismembered you thus killing you and committing murder

If you "wouldn't have existed" then it would have been impossible to rip your body limb from limb and spill your blood!

That's how existing works :D