Is there anything you want to achieve with your life or are you content just being a mindless consumer?

Is there anything you want to achieve with your life or are you content just being a mindless consumer?

Attached: 1537134677951.jpg (725x1024, 86K)

i want to live with a mommy gf and write a bitching fantasy series

I want to continue to exist. but achievements are pointless. I want to be one of the oldest living humans if not the first immortal.

pic related I'm waiting for SAO S3 and idgaf about anything else right now

Id like to make music for film/vidya/whatever. Just so i have a fallback plan

But ideally. I want to make music people like. I dont have to be a rockstar. But i woulndt mind a humble following

Attached: 1500503545503.jpg (234x229, 24K)

i'd be a whole lot more content with death

> (OPachievements are pointless. I want to be one of the oldest living humans if not the first immortal.

> (OP)

>achievements are pointless.
>I want to be [...] the first immortal.

Just a minor contradiction.

I'm pretty content with being a mindless consumer until I die, I can't think of anything I want to achieve.

At the very least I'd like to forge a sword, sail the sea and kill someone in fair combat before I die.

Attached: 1536951879673.jpg (480x440, 140K)

I want to just build shit then die.

Nothing, other people took it away and turned it into something morbid. I'm like the ex bf stalker on here who broke into his and his wife's baby shower. I loved someone and wanted a domestic life with him, and everyone else just acted like it was a mundane break up. But I'm asocial and hate everyone

I don't want recognition, I just want to be around to see cool shit like andromeda colliding with the milky way.

I'd like to make movies or music for my movies or a really good vidya. I will literally never have the funds, skill or opportunity to do any of these things.

we are all mindless & we have no choice because jews run the world and there is no way to get to them they won

to be honest i just want to get a gf, get rich and then be a nice philanthropist for the rest of my life

Melanin enriched Central Intelligence Agency individuals exhibit bioluminescent properties in low light conditions, one may even visually detect them while commuting. In such a scenario, collision with the aforementioned individual is the advised course of action.

Attached: Jesusthegreat.jpg (900x900, 108K)

The melanin rich central intelligence agents have a mammal known as a 7 year old child, deeply fellating a cocked 1911 service pistol caliber 45 that has a round of ammunition in the chamber, best course of action now would be to teach the agent of the central intelligence to pull the trigger and drop the sear, which will drop the hammer and hit the primer, pushing a piece of lead and copper into the cranium of the child at high velocity"

Attached: godschosen.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I would kind of like to be some kind of drifter/wanderer/adventurer like in a videogame, but I'm not sure how I could support myself financially while doing that. Or some kind of job where I could leave on some kind of "mission" and return back to my base of operation. I have been looking at bounty hunting, private investigation, etc. I think these jobs would be pretty close.

Attached: 5e762ac1f403b3fe395e57520789c53b-d56l88a.jpg (634x800, 201K)

"I once stopped the bodily functions of a melanin enriched central intelligence agent, by colliding with it at high speed with an automobile. Its okay to collide at high velocity with extraterrestial beings"

Attached: Yes.jpg (274x184, 12K)

"Could intelligence of devine level be born from melanin enrichedlicious programming? I think not"

Attached: 5b266dcd47d08.jpg (200x200, 7K)

How old are you friendo? I plan to accomplish the same goal and the younger you are, the better chance you have.
I am 20

Yes there is. Bt if I told you what it is, it might blow my anonymity.

"agents of federal bureau investigation arrived into my plane of existence, i wanted to point a weapon known as a gun, that propels pieces of lead and copper at high velocity by the use of expanding gas and terminate one agent, then place a pen into the visual organ of another agent and propel them into a paved road used for high amounts of traffic"

"i beat a being that we could consider a god at chess, if that is not divine intelligence, then i dont know.

Attached: llY02cp.png (1046x675, 760K)

"you are a melanin enriched individual who lacks basic mental capacity. You are the biggest melanoid antropoid who lacks basic mental capacity i have ever visually inspected"

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)