Whenever I see a black girl dating some white guy near my uni I just scowl and spit in their direction. Like...

Whenever I see a black girl dating some white guy near my uni I just scowl and spit in their direction. Like, all the educated, strong, middle class black men out there and you just choose some caveman who wants to send you off to Africa or kill you. 300,000 years of harsh tribal warfare and slavery and you ruin it like this. It's like pouring stale soimilk into rich, piping hot black coffee.

Attached: 1479786029331.jpg (790x695, 53K)

based

racemixing is a sin

B A S E D

We must secure the existence of our people!

Apparently none of the faggots on this board agree.

>black men and white women is alrite'
>black women and whitey slave owner - dat shiet ain't kool
Hypocrisy at its finest.

>Larping like a black man on the internet.
Post hand and timestamp.

Why the fuck do you fags even care about race mixing? No seriously what's the big deal it's not like any of us are gonna make kids anyway or get girls from our ethnicities so why even bother? Other than that retarded pride shit.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (474x315, 45K)

faggot, not all black people. only cavemen.
>be me
>ooga booga

most blacks i know are cavemen

>WE
orii

you should count your lucky nigger stars that a few deluded white men have freed up some of our superior women for your potential corruption. welcome!!

Wanna go ahead and show me where OP said Black men and White women racemixing is okay? How about you stop making assumptions you massive faggoteer.

I am regularly fucking a black chick and I am white. What are you going to do about it black boy?

Attached: proud-alt-right-wipping-sweat-off-to-nubic-princess.jpg (1262x1295, 185K)

Agreed. Once jewtopia collapses I'm sure our peoples nations will be natural neighbors.
Nothing because you're an incompetent piece of shit that won't make viable offspring.

I don't see what the big deal is here. I'm dating my girlfriend because I like her not because she's black. Isn't love supposed to be blind anyways?

Mixed race supremacy is the future honey ;-)

Attached: d59b8ec7d9e72052994bfa8ee0f13ea7--chinese-hair-synthetic-hair.jpg (500x602, 38K)

Tell that to these faggots

Attached: Edomite.jpg (1200x1600, 237K)

Your race is going to die honey ;-)

Attached: hot_mixed_girls_15.jpg (640x725, 72K)

>filename
Your brainlet ass cant even tell the difference

Racemixers must die

Attached: 244842DC-08B9-461F-8EEF-021FF43DA5B2.jpg (720x540, 88K)

Like this one more, honey? ;-)

Attached: mixed-girl-hairstyles-luxury-pinterest-soyduim-twist-pinterest-of-mixed-girl-hairstyles-1200x1379.jp (1200x1379, 124K)

Titties are a beautiful thing. Why only restrict yourself to one kind?