It genuinely makes me sad thinking how depressed such boring and uncreative shitposters like this must be

it genuinely makes me sad thinking how depressed such boring and uncreative shitposters like this must be

Attached: 0BCCBC07-19E0-42FF-9304-BB1EE39CB688.jpg (1574x1920, 521K)

You took time out of your day to write all of those down?
Like why would you bother?
You're clearly the loser here.

/s4s/ attention whores just cum in her faces no kiss

it genuinely makes me sad thinking how depressed such boring and uncreative shitposters like this must be

i may be a loser but my thread is more engaging

baka op

The gatekeeper from middle school is here, guys.

i’m sorry user. it’s just not fun. none of this is fun

Then why are you here?

so go

So how about you fuck off then? We already got plenty of mutts here, no need for an extra one.

hope that you will all do better
no. be more fun
why are you mad about not being fun?

it's 22:12, need to recharge

Oh, sure, hope WE do better lmao

>cornwall

Attached: discust.png (247x261, 10K)

>this board sucks
>entertain me better
wew lad

Attached: 1496482555312.png (500x500, 300K)

user you’re depressed ok? you don’t understand the ways in which this has warped your perception and behavior. that why i’m here to tell. this isn’t fun. you know it’s not fun. stop it. stop it right now. do something that requires effort. it doesn’t matter if it’s low quality. you will feel better for having tried

>Texas

Fun is subjective or something i don't fucking know

So basically you're going to create an elaborate excuse on why people need to create better threads for you just because a few decide to shitpost? Do you want us to change your diapers too?

Attached: 1502682114700.jpg (249x162, 4K)

oh MAN! I love DIKEKIKE, I used to watch Fesh Pince all the time. bitch, I come here so I can say DIKEKIKE on the internet without completely obliterating my reputation.

that’s why i’m fairly certain you have to be depressed to find threads like those fun
it’s not an excuse. you will feel better for putting effort into something. why do you feel entitled to shitpost anyway? to fit in with all the others? you realize you’re just trying to fit in with depressed people right?

>I'm fairly certain
Ok, Edgelord Medic from TF2. I watched that trailer too. Go back to your scene friends.

>put effort into something
>ordering anyone to do anything
>on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>call them depressed because if they don't post how you want
Put more effort into your posts first. You've got to be a sad sack of shit to be spending your time doing this after all.

i’m not ordering, i’m telling you what will make you feel better

>If you do what I say, good
>If you don't do what I say, bad
Cool.

Attached: 1499492029955.png (532x582, 514K)

You think you know how other people should live their lives when you aren't even happy with your own lmao. Have fun preaching to your imaginary friends.

i’m not satisfied with my life, that’s why i put forth effort to make it better. think about it like this user, where are you right now irl? home? work? school? what could you be doing right now to make your life better? why aren’t you doing it? to what degree is you reason for not doing it making you happier?

You need Lao Tzu.

wabi sabi is intended for people to conserve their energy so that when the most opportune moment arise, they can focus all their efforts towards achieving their ends. not to let life live you

oops wu wei. got them mixed up

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.
As soon as virtue is being known as something good,
it becomes evil.
Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.
Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.
Realizing this, the saint performs effortlessly according to the natural Way without personal desire, and practices the wordless teaching thru one’s deeds.

Emphasis on personal desire.

My drum teacher had a saying: "Olympic athletes don't train for the Olympics." It was about, "practising," for the fun of it instead of being a rockstar or something.

i think you’ve misinterpreted lao tzu as having said that full devotion to being xian the only way to apply wu wei. actually i’m not even sure if that’s what you’re doing, as you already know how far from xian this site is

I mean i do get it, nearly all of the threads you quoted are shit, and i'm not depressed. Yeah actually you're right most of the OPs of those threads are depressed probably lole. But who cares check my crap digits or something

Attached: 1447876181509.jpg (211x212, 12K)

nonexistent digits checked

Attached: DEF8559F-7E9A-4017-894F-154F9C4FBA89.jpg (602x481, 47K)