I'm not against mixed race relationships but I don't think I could ever marry a man who wasn't white...

I'm not against mixed race relationships but I don't think I could ever marry a man who wasn't white. I just can't imagine giving birth to a child who's skin color is different to mine, that shit is uncanny to me. Does anyone else feel the same about this?

Attached: 1467067873889.png (463x492, 179K)

that doesn't bother me but i'm thinking of the perspective of the child. It just seems really weird that your parents are so different looking from one another.

Yeah that to. I know a black guy who was raised by a white single mother and people use to always think he was adopted. Untill people were old enough to realize his mom was single 'cause his dad was black, kek.

non-whites can be nice-looking but to actually be attracted to one sexually seems very weird, they're like pretty dogs or horses.

if you really liked him you'd want his ethnic background to be part of your life and take interest in it, unless he hated it himself, in which case I'd at least hope he'd be able to explain why.

I'm not against it on a ideological point of view, I just never felt any desire to fuck people who aren't the same race as me.

Then if anyone wants to fuck anyone else, as long as they're both old enough and it's consensual, I couldn't care less.

Yeah I'm not against other people doing it. I just find it kinda freaky
Yeah maybe. I could maybe pop out an asian kid, never a brown one though. The difference between white and asians isn't as strong.

>The difference between white and asians isn't as strong.
Culturally, they are vastly different and you are less likely to find a westernized Asian man than any other type of person. Weeb.

Yeah I am weeb, no bulli. But I meant asthetically. I'm fine with different cultural backrounds.

To feel disgust towards mixed race children is natural and good

Disgraceful, kys

Attached: shake.jpg (236x177, 9K)

Fucking Jow Forums tards do so many mental gymnastics to try making breeding with Asians okay, holy shit.

Let me give you qt white babies user

>just watched the trailer of the new Adam Sandler movie on jewtube between music
>his daughter marries a black guy and the movie is about the fathers

lol totally not propaganda guise

I'M NOT A Jow ForumsTARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Ryuuko+isnt+even+best+girl+in+her+show+my+salt+_611c26415653b08970806d9f5e5e51ab.jpg (487x582, 51K)

Where are you from? Do you want a white bf?

ye i don't like anyone that's not white either. just can't get attracted to them

>former lib comes to understand Jow Forums's pov

and its beautiful. MAGA. dont race mix

There are plenty of good things to expose your child to that relates to black people throughout history, I'm sure there is a sense of unexplored curiosity that lingers in the minds of those who are still children at heart, what might have been.

Read Bayou or something, anything, would be more productive than bragging about your race. I've seen attractive people of all walks, but this behavior is unseemly.

Attached: nadia.gif (500x375, 505K)

This is how every rational person thinks before liberalism infects them.
A mixed race child will not look like you. He will not feel like your flesh. He may look strange and resent his appearance especially wmaf. If you birth a light skinned nigger he would associate with blacks and develop a different culture than you grew up with. He may be less intelligent than expected. It is all un natural.

>Culturally, they are vastly different
Asian-Americans are nearly white, culturally speaking
I grew up around them and they were just like me except their moms cooked different food and they went to Chinese language school on weekends

Then they're still vastly different
You're either fully American or not
There's no, "American but-"

ONE OF US
14/88

Attached: 1528835047787.png (239x459, 133K)