Would you follow them or would you be rebel scum ?

Would you follow them as they dismantle the Deepstate that is the Republic and the Zionists Jedi Order

Or would you fall in the fake opposition lead by diversity and the blonde haired guy with no experience

>Theme music

youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8

Attached: 4674372-4672335-9901655961-lords.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ak516vtDTEA
youtu.be/b7mLMhIvBgI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EMc_S_vAsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

semantics

Murican we already know where your allegiance falls with your greatest ally

youtu.be/Ak516vtDTEA

Attached: gffgfg.gif (500x213, 36K)

Imperials for sure. Imperialism is cool and they look closer to the Nazis than the rebels faggots do. And I suppose Darth Vader could be like Hitler.

I don't know man, Palpatine's whole bit in the republic and manipulating everyone for the end goal of galactic domination seems pretty jewy. But they got force lightning and jedis don't really have shit so I think I gotta go with the lightning hands.

EMPIRE -> XENOPHOBES

REBELS ON THE OTHER HAND

Attached: star-wars-john-boyega-finn-racial-diversity-1014413-1280x0.jpg (1280x705, 378K)

Force lightning is literally the coolest force power. Kyle Katarn was based because he understood that you could use it without being a massive dark side edgelord

Sith pre-empire? Pretty much the jews. Corrupting the old civilized ways from the inside out, and fermenting worsening political corruption.

And then they go full ZOG with the empire. True, they reined in the same degeneracy they caused because it was no longer convenient for them, but that doesn't justify it.

OG rebels (pre SJW infestation) - not half bad, but big on MUH FREEDOM and not much on consequences.

New Order?
MUH 1488 Larpers who want to be the empire.

New Rebels?
BLACKED.

the jedi were the shaman jews and the empire were masonic jews.
I pick neutral bounty hunter

So basically the rebels are ISIS, and the Empire is America.
I’m with the U.S.! Fuck ISIS scum!

youtu.be/b7mLMhIvBgI

I would say the Empire is closest we get to 1488

While rebels are more like USA and Israel being the Jedi

>Not wanting to be a Mandalorian warrior glassing worlds in your basilisk war droid

You disappoint me pol.

they are muh diversity

are you threatening me master faggot?

Both suck for various reasons, especially if you count the EU. Just fuck off and go be with the Mandalorians or some shit.

No.

Peace is a lie, there is only
Passion,
Through passion, I gain
Strength,
Through strength, I gain
Power,
Through power, I gain
Victory,
Through victory, my chains will be
Broken,
The Force shall set me free.

The Jedi seek an unnatural and artificial peace. Not only requiring the oppression of one's own feelings and desires, but oppression of dissent and opposition to their zealotry throughout the galaxy.

Their way was one of bigotry, zealotry, and oppression. The Sith shall rise once more.

Your head is stuck in the mind of petty politics. There is a spiritual aspect of the fabric of the universe that governs all movements and forces. This is the primary base, all else is ephemeral, like waves on the rocks.

Attached: Mara Jade.jpg (936x689, 167K)

Literally baby-stealing faggots who brainwash kids into following their ways.

I mean, Mara literally betrayed the Empire for Luke, so...

Sounds pretty Jewish to me

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Attached: thing.jpg (853x364, 44K)

I believe in star wars horseshoe theory.

Jedi's and sith's are basically same shit.
I am enlightened centrist and would be judged a heretic by both camps.
I would just go looking for force knowledge.

Attached: kk.jpg (283x178, 10K)

fuck off
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EMc_S_vAsk

Attached: tfif.jpg (1200x676, 114K)

>still arguing about Jedi & Sith
>not realising Marvel gave us the most redpilled Boy for 9 issues a few years ago
Tsk, tsk...

Attached: RCO022_1461904494.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

>quality Western art

Attached: 20180417_154330.png (1072x1533, 1.42M)

S-Shut up. Superony a cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1505982681498.jpg (1032x1096, 364K)

Yeah, but they're badass

>enlightened centrist

Attached: Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg (719x976, 223K)

WHY ARE YOU RETARDS POSTING IN AN OBVIOUS SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

shinny

>muh slide thread
kys mutt

Getting rid of Mara is why I will personally firebomb Disney HQ.

Attached: Mara Jade.jpg (850x835, 135K)

it doesn't exists

Nerd

I do not follow.

Attached: from_a_certain_point_of_view.jpg (1048x1260, 795K)

But the middle point Anakin is making is literally a lie that (((Palpatine))) told the galaxy?

Good video...

Here's what I mean:
If the jedi are slaves to the force, and the Sith are masters of it.... I would be more like a partner. I can reject their dichotomy.

>Be rag-tag SJW fag fest or barely competent empire held together by mysticism.
OR
>Be ass-kicking bounty hunter fighting for the highest bidder--whether it's rebels, imperials or crime bosses.
Make the choice a man would, Jow Forums.

>you were always scum
>REBEL scum

>you were always a faggot
>MEGAfaggot

Excellent analysis.

I would follow Vader anywhere.

just give me a tie-fighter with at least some shielding

Civil war era TIE's didn't have shields

Anyone that actually watched the movies and read the books would realize both sides are wrong
>Jedi and Republic=Jews and capitalist corruption
>Empire and Sith=Authoritarian evil
The entire point they kept trying to make was that they had to bring "balance" to the force which ultimately means the Sith and the Jedi need to fuck off.

E;R fuck off

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand the countless metaphors for the current political climate that you can find in Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Attached: 1495511821516.png (988x1059, 522K)

Palpatine sured used some Shlomo tactics in the prequels to get the job done, he's based as fuck though. You'd have to be careful around Vader though because of his out of control choke-fetish.

Honestly, the moment pol found out that Luke and Leia were related to Darth Vader is the moment you'd have conspiracies about how Vader is controlled opposition (or vice versa).
I'd probably be happy shit posting from the sidelines and fucking my Twilek slave girls.

>Empire
>Being a puppet for the biggest Jew of them all who is in it just for himself

>Not Togruta slave girls
Shit taste tbqh senpai

Dumping what i have

Attached: 18519722_649039711954952_5687323492925457146_n.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Attached: 18341889_645463518979238_4207267290771248248_n (1).jpg (640x580, 48K)

Fighting just for the sake of fighting. Don't care if they win or lose as long as they had a good time. Plus that sick armor.

Attached: 22007331_1465230783592481_547842940615534688_n.jpg (720x697, 83K)

Attached: 18402947_645530492305874_8576507786397863305_n (1).jpg (475x742, 67K)

Or Tenel Ka, or Jacen and Jaina Solo...

The absolute state of amerimutt zogtrooper

Hell yea, thats what makes them cool.

Canderous was a badass man, i loved listening to his stories.

Hey remember when the Empire used the Death Star to blow up an entire planet with billions of innocent people on it who had nothing to do with the rebellion? A well known beautiful planet with thousands of years of human history and culture?

And how the Empire was planning to use the Death Star(s) to blow up even more planets that may or may not have had ties to the Rebellion?

But it's fine though because they could also be used against some mysterious alien race many years down the line and not just the Empires own people [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

Kyle kartarn is the shit. And so is dark forces. It's sad that such a masterpiece of a game won't even be remembered or respected by the mud people hordes once the white man is gone.

There is Emotion, yet Peace.
There is Serenity, yet Passion.
There is Chaos, yet Harmony.
There is no Life, without Death.
I serve the Balance and through it, the Force shall guide me.

Attached: cb970ad06eb1713fa41ba1ed6361ff2e.jpg (564x352, 18K)

Pic related. It's you.

Attached: 1521243877765.jpg (540x400, 75K)

Alderaan was just a bunch of degenerates and it was justified.

Attached: 19429969_1431786023533691_1682597259872607510_n.jpg (480x270, 28K)

wew

I wouldn't mind the Empire if it wasn't for the fact that a crazed powerful Sith Lord with no basis of respect for sentient life was in charge, Palpatine is the kind of person who would gladly annihilate a planet full of his own people to just prove a point. I'd rather have Vader as Emperor.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1041x1600, 416K)

I know its 40k meme but it fits perfectly

I'm not gonna choose the losing side.

Piggy stark

Attached: b46608ad4b9d3445b9bf792164b43fae.jpg (648x480, 26K)

Is...Is that Tucker?

Chad Mandalorian (Strength and culture come first) vs Jedi (Selfless duty to unstable democracy comes first)/Sith(Edgelords that put themselves first) virgins

Mandalorians would criticize the republic for becoming so corrupt and allowing someone like Palpatine to subvert, shit on the Jedi for being naive and gullible for supporting democracies that are corrupt, and spit on sith for being edgelords and not having legacy based solely around infamy and attaining power for the sake of status signaling and delusions of grandeur

Neither, I'm the guy you pay to make sure you win.

Attached: escape-from-new-york-1981-001-kurt-russell-one-eye-medium-shot.jpg (1000x511, 59K)

kek

I love this timeline

Canderous made first contact with the vong

>Sith virgins
Sith sound more like they'd be the kings of nofap

>kings of nofap
What do you mean by this?

The sith can't trust enough for consentual sex. All sith are rape babies

*mpire

Attached: CHAD ASTARTES vs virgin -storm-trooper.jpg (538x407, 43K)

but you basically have to be a lousy faggot to use the dark side of the Force. so, no i'd be Han Solo

Like they would have cast a white redhead in the role anyway. It would have an some ugly minority for maximum diversity points.

>spending the majority of their time trying to become stronger/self improvement
>no time for relationships beyond an apprentice they end up killing most of the time anyway
It's like they're a mix of a kissless virgin that went well beyond wizard status but also did nofap for self improvement.

This, I rather live in a universe where masturbating too hard can accidently open a hole in time and space letting in horrible eldritch abominations into my reality.

>Would you follow them or would you be rebel scum

I follow the one true emperor
Tenebrae/Visiate/Valkorion

Attached: Valkorion.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

racist

star wars is based

I don't really like the gold robot guy tho

Homophobe

Gay people are ok
it's the Britbongs I have a problem with

Neither, both don't fully support autonomous freedom of systems to self govern and instead try and force Republicism and Empire for no other reason other than to be a bunch of moral busy bodies.

Fucking Based

Attached: B1 battle droid.jpg (411x600, 26K)

In the comic books, they were kind of the good guys because the entire reason Palpatine had decided to become emperor was in order to stop an invasion coming from outside the galaxy. If Palpatine didn't do so, funny enough, the galaxy starwars took place in would be destroyed.

The empire never does anything wrong or immoral in any of the movies
They overthrow an insane religious cult of jedis and try to eliminate opposing terrorist forces.

They unify the galaxy, create a military force capable of defending said galaxy and make massive technological advances.