There's nothing special about me. it hurts

there's nothing special about me. it hurts.

Attached: _hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_siam_meow13_caa3f8be50fedc7ec529aa6072934def.jpg (586x598, 169K)

The thing special about you is your existence, in this very moment, it may not be what you expected or wanted, but its you.

Attached: Ganbatte.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

shut up faggot originaloto

thats pretty rude fuck you punk

It's okay. I'll still like you if you wanted.

Attached: 1509971741056.jpg (849x1200, 94K)

>ywn be good-looking like an anime protagonist
>ywn talk like an anime protagonist
>ywn have super intellect and know how to code anything like an anime protagonist
>ywn have any strong defining features of interests like an anime protagonist
>tfw you are not even a background character, you are nothing

Attached: Crying.jpg (625x625, 48K)

I hope this is bait, but at this point it probably isn't.

Nah, most anime protagonist are flat as a board, be like shinji, everyone can be like shinji

You don't have any interests or hobbies, user?

Attached: sdut-image-of-asia-celebrating-the-eid-in-2016sep12.jpg (2048x1421, 671K)

Being weird is something special.
So if you're weird you can pride yourself in that.

Attached: Satania108.jpg (471x437, 27K)

Yeah, keep with that delusion

Being "special" means being different, it doesn't have to mean being talented or good.
I know I'm neither of those.

Attached: Satania105.jpg (480x476, 16K)

I know that feel, always hear girls say like "oh hes like super smart!", "he makes a lot of money", "he's funny", "he's hot". But I never get any compliments at all, why would I, there's nothing special about me

Attached: t3_6o0or4.jpg (637x595, 41K)

Can I be your friend then?

Do you hear girls say these things *to guys' faces*?

Because you can't compare conversations you hear *about* people to conversations you participate in about yourself.

So yeah nothing special at all

>originally fgn

sure there is. you post anime pics, that makes you a special snowflake on here

Tbh none of you guys are very special or weird. You are more normal than you think, yes even you kid who daydreams being a mass shooter we all do that

The mass shooter post was a joke. You normies are fucked up.

Yeah I know that most people on this website aren't that strange, some of them are just normal people who got unlucky with friends.
I'm not like that, compared to any "normal" human I am insanely different in everything.
I am "weird", in definition.

No of course not, but you just know nobody ever says that shit about a loser on his mid twenties

Its a very normal thought on normies, even if they don't admit it, they all want to kill something and feel like God.
The difference our thoughts stay in fantasyland you weirdos go ahead and murder people

How so, what makes you "weird "
I am a total normie, average Joe to the max, I should know if you are weird

I get it. Thats why I love Marth in Melee. So graceful and has zero to death combos. Feels like an anime God. I became so obsessed that for a while my minds eye self wore Marths suit.